Home
Palin Declares WAR on RINO in NY.....Wooooot!
The Begining.........
In a shot heard �round the nation today, Sarah Palin, one of our favorite Blue Star moms, leveled her sights on the election in New York�s 23rd Congressional District.
Doug Hoffman stands for the principles that all Republicans should share: smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty.

Republicans and conservatives around the country are sending an important message to the Republican establishment in their outstanding grassroots support for Doug Hoffman: no more politics as usual.
Hopefully she can help him pull it out.
The Guy is a dark horse, but he has a real chance of winning and sending a real message. Wish I could vote for him.
Scozzafava is a pig and a liberal. Hopefully Hoffman wins there. At least Palin has a brain, unlike that dumbass Steele that supported the pig.

Originally Posted by Foxbat
that dumbass Steele.

An understatement - to be sure...

The RNC is loaded with Casper Milktoasts...
At least Palin has a brain
that's some funny stuff right there. Palin has breasts, a mouth, and not much else. She's a perfect R!
Another anonymous DS trying to prove how stupid he is. Don't worry, we already believe you!
Dip or Dumb?
Either works. These minimum wage idiots coming here to write what their bosses tell them to write is always a constant source of amusement.

Somewhat sad, their lot in life, though!
Women do not belong in politics, their heads have swollen since they have been given the right to vote. Their job is to be at home rasing Kids..............THATS IT!
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
that's some funny stuff right there. Palin has breasts, a mouth, and not much else. She's a perfect R!

You are so wrong. But the "perfect R" comment tells me your a liberal turd; too dense for facts, and highly emotional. Which brings us as to why you are on a manly mans firearms website?
Probably need a crowbar to pry you and that dudejcb idiot apart.

You kids are cute. You should be helping grandmom keep the basement tidy, though. You do know chores are part and parcel of your GED diplomas,right?
And you're a perfect A...

I'll let you figger the rest out, sonny boy..

Now that's funny coming from a quarter intelligent libtard. You need to go back over to the libtard undergound and get a little more coaching.
It's interesting that the left spends so much time atacking someone that they say is irrelevant.
Originally Posted by ebd10
It's interesting that the left spends so much time atacking someone that they say is irrelevant.

LOL it goes way beyond that the libtards claim to be the champions of women then they come out with a statement like that. No they won't admit it but Sarah scarces the crap out of them just like Ann Coulter.
Originally Posted by isaac
Probably need a crowbar to pry you and that dudejcb idiot apart.

You kids are cute. You should be helping grandmom keep the basement tidy, though. You do know chores are part and parcel of your GED diplomas,right?

I think their both living in a van down by the river stealing someones Internet connection.

Maybe the Internet Czar sent all these newbies over here to help change our minds.
Originally Posted by isaac
Another anonymous DS trying to prove how stupid he is. Don't worry, we already believe you!

+1,000 He's a trolling turd.
Originally Posted by Alexi
Women do not belong in politics, their heads have swollen since they have been given the right to vote. Their job is to be at home rasing Kids..............THATS IT!

Another trolling turd.
I think Sister Sarah is right on this one. A strong message is needed for the Republican Party to understand that we aren't going to take it any more. NO MORE RINOS!!!!!!
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I think Sister Sarah is right on this one. A strong message is needed for the Republican Party to understand that we aren't going to take it any more. NO MORE RINOS!!!!!!

The RNC needs to put these folks in a choke hold if they don't cease and desist cut off their funding and give it to some real conservatives to run against them. That's what I'm urging them to do at my level. First time they step out of line put their feet in the fire with everything you can use against them.

I agree!!
doche and ally need to move on.

Dude..............at least now I get your handle, you must hear that alot
I hope that after 4 years of B-HO we have another Reagan like we got after 4 years of Jimmy Carter (the clown). I think it is possible that Palin might be the one. Some of you old enough to remember might remember the ridicule the media put on Reagan when he was running against Carter. They said he was a fool, didn't have enough experience, and every other derogatory thing. They dug into his divorce and even said his daughter was against him. Every thing they did to Palin they did to Reagan in some manner, yet he kicked Carter's azz!!

Back then people looked through the media agenda, through the liberal distortions, and picked the best man for the job. In this case the best for the job might be a woman with those conservitive values.
Sadly, GOP leaders from days gone by are just blind to the party going 'centrist' or even liberal.
Newt, Bob Dole Dr Crist and others are still pushing anything and everything that the GOP put up for election.
I have been a life long Republican, but I am just about to change my party affiliation to 'Independent' mad
[quote

I think their both living in a van down by the river stealing someones Internet connection.

Maybe the Internet Czar sent all these newbies over here to help change our minds. [/quote]

IIRC China pays people to do this sort of thing in order to root out "anti government thinkers".

A big thank you to Sarah for articulating what so many of us want.
That's mean.

Originally Posted by RickyD
That's mean.

LOL No it's just stupidity.
Originally Posted by Mac84
Hopefully she can help him pull it out.

If she does, that'll scare the hell out of the Dems.

You have some real strange people out in Idaho.
It's good to see Sarah back out there for sure.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by RickyD
That's mean.

LOL No it's just stupidity.

Three posts and he is on a roll. It does not take a whole brain cell to figure out we have ourselves a new troll.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted By: Alexi

The only thing I can say that you might understand is "OINK, OINK!"
Originally Posted by Sassy

Was wondering when you, Lynn, HG or one of the other ladies would pick up on this. Go get 'em Sassy! Wonder which previous troll this is?
Don't know who the little pig is but he isn't impressing me and I can't wait for Lynn or HG to get him too. Just happened to get on puter today and this was first thing I read. He's probably taking a break from laundry and housework while his wife is supporting him and sneaking some time on her computer so he feels like a big man.....YEAH RIGHT, OINK OINK!!!!!

Okay HG the next volley is yours! laugh

I wonder if he is a Muslim?
Wow don't know just what to say. I'm retired my wife still works and I do stay home and clean and do dishes. At times in the early years I did work for min. wage and after droping out of school to care for my mother who had a hartatack I went back and got a GED. I am very consevitive I trust in God and the constitution. Becous a person works for min. wage gets a GED or stays home and cleans house does not make him a bad guy its the stupid stuff that falls out of there mouth that puts them in a bad light. I think its best to just ignore them and thay will go away to respond to the garbage only give them what thay want. Just my opinion.
I hope she helps more conservative reps in office.

The other side of the coin is that it's part of her book tour. She will be on Oprah next month just prior to the release of her book "Going Rogue".
What if Palin's candidate is completely unelectable and as a consequence, a liberal democrat gets elected? Is hers a good move then??
What if Palin's candidate is completely unelectable

Maybe Sarah will make him electable and maybe the RHINO would not win against the Dem. GO SARAH. miles

Why is it that I suspect that the most commonly uttered (mumbled) phase out of Dudejcb's mouth is "Would you like fries with that"? Take a hike, mouth breather......

are you still here, douchebag? didn't you say your were leaving us?
Originally Posted by RobJordan
What if Palin's candidate is completely unelectable and as a consequence, a liberal democrat gets elected? Is hers a good move then??

this one of those rare elections where that would really be no loss....the so-called republican would be classified as a left wing democrat on most people's scales, so if she wins it's no benefit to conservatives. She'd just be another source for MSM reporters to go to when they want a quote from someone with an R after their name bad-mouthing conservatives and praising the Anointed One.

and dumbphucks like you have nothing. Had you pegged from the git go as just another liberal troll. Sad really.
[Linked Image]

OK, so maybe Palin is a lot smarter than I thought she was after the tax hike on oil. But I still don't fully trust her yet.

Wow, 33 posts and off to the rude ignoramus ignore list. Might be a record. At least Lee24 is entertaining in his lies.

Wow! Two morons to ignore in the same thread. It's a new record!
Don't know who the little pig is but he isn't impressing me and I can't wait for Lynn or HG to get him too. Just happened to get on puter today and this was first thing I read. He's probably taking a break from laundry and housework while his wife is supporting him and sneaking some time on her computer so he feels like a big man.....YEAH RIGHT, OINK OINK!!!!!

Okay HG the next volley is yours! laugh

Sassy I'm afraid that above his pay grade!
You liberals seem to be mighty scared of her. That's why your type spreads all of the lies that you do. If she was so stupid, you would let her be.Your fear shows.
I don't mean to butt in, but. This state that my family has called home for five generations has given a hardy fairwell to Sara Bailen and the other states are giving a welcome matte. SouthEast Alaska got squat and all the while she doles out to the big cities that have the vote. Be carefull what you wish for.
The one concern I have is that the democrat, who up until now had never had the lead, is now in the lead. This phenomena has always been the problem with the "third candidate" dynamic. You may want the third candidate but in voting for that person, you may in fact be giving a victory to the guy you hate the most. Honestly, I don't have a good answer to this kind of dilemna.
considering that the dhimmicrat candidate is more conservative than the GOP lady is, his winning would still be a better than a Scarafazzio victory.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
considering that the dhimmicrat candidate is more conservative than the GOP lady is, his winning would still be a better than a Scarafazzio victory.

Fair enough. I honestly know NOTHING about these people or the race so I cannot comment on that. My comment was more of a general statement about the dilemna of the third candidate dynamic itself.
There's no difference between a Republican and a Democrat so if that's all we have a choice between we might just as well as give up voting.

Remember, at the beginning of this country Republicans and Democrats were all of one party. The party eventually divided over small differences but there isn't a dime's worth of difference between the two.

If Palin decides to run as a third party candidate I might have to give her a second look.
There's no difference between a Republican and a Democrat so if that's all we have a choice between we might just as well as give up voting.

Remember, at the beginning of this country Republicans and Democrats were all of one party. The party eventually divided over small differences but there isn't a dime's worth of difference between the two.

If Palin decides to run as a third party candidate I might have to give her a second look.

Well, I can't possibly make that kind of sweeping generalization. If Jim Demint and Barney [bleep] were running against each other, there is a HUGE difference. I would agree with you if a democrat and a moderate republican were running against each other because I have no use for a moderate republican. But not evaluating each race as a seperate situation, I believe, is not useful. No offense Dude.

I guess what I am saying is that it sure does seem that you are throwing out the baby with the bathwater. If you want to make a real difference in the fact that the two parties are too similar in too many cases, vote for a REAL conservative and defeat the moderates. It's the moderate republicans that make what you're implying true. If we defeat the moderates and get the republican in office that are true conservatives, what you are saying WILL NOT BE TRUE.

How 'bout you there Dudejcb. Pull up a chair and welcome to the Fire. Nevermind the derogatory remarks some have posted. We welcome all viewpoints. Take this one for instance, it sheds some light on conservatives intolerance of liberals:

Attached picture Reason for Conservatives' Intolerance.jpg
smile
© 24hourcampfire