Home
She is served by twenty-six attendants, including a hair dresser and make-up artist.

The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant.

Read it at the Canada Free Press
(Avoid comments about the salaries being insufficient for the work needed to make that b1tch presentable, even barely, to the public...............)

hey, without the make up artist, she would look like a Black Shrek!
I really dislike that 'woman.'
sick
Disgusting.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
(Avoid comments about the salaries being insufficient for the work needed to make that b1tch presentable, even barely, to the public...............)

Oh, I don't agree with her politics, but I'm not going to try to claim she's not quite a bit better-looking than a significant proportion of the female population just out of spite.

I didn't think Hillary was all that spectacularly ugly during Bill's first term either, although that has certainly changed during the intervening years.

And yes, I'm sure both of them can be screaming cast-iron b*tches when they're in the mood to be, but I haven't yet met a woman who couldn't.

There are so many more substantive issues on which each of them can be legitimately attacked: I think denigrating their looks is kind of a low-class cheap shot.

26 body servants does seem a bit excessive, though. I wonder how many Barack has.
Low-class cheap shot, for a low-class cheap b!tch.
Originally Posted by Barak

Oh, I don't agree with her politics, but I'm not going to try to claim she's not quite a bit better-looking than a significant proportion of the female population just out of spite.

I didn't think Hillary was all that spectacularly ugly during Bill's first term either, although that has certainly changed during the intervening years.

And yes, I'm sure both of them can be screaming cast-iron b*tches when they're in the mood to be, but I haven't yet met a woman who couldn't. EXCEPT FOR THE ONE I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO MARRY!

There are so many more substantive issues on which each of them can be legitimately attacked: I think denigrating their looks is kind of a low-class cheap shot.

26 body servants does seem a bit excessive, though. I wonder how many Barack has.

you owe me Barak
Classic BAP <Black American Princess>
Originally Posted by 1akhunter
you owe me Barak

Thanks, amigo, but even Penny would admit that she's quite capable.

Not with me, of course...

A bit? ... Loathe him as much as I do, Barack is the President. So his attendents, in theory at least, are to facillitate the business of the United States. Michelles attendents are to facillitate her whims and fancies at the expense of the taxpayer. She be gett'en hers like a good sista.
Last time I seen her on the news walking the white house grounds, it looked as if you could use that skirt of hers as a 6-man tepee!

Phil
you owe me Barak

tis fine if the little woman admits it, but our role is to go
"Nooooo not you sweetheart, and no that outfit doesn't make you look fat, not at all"

but you knew that
Only 26? Not that bad considering how many personal butt lickers her husband has. JO comes to mind.

BP...
you owe me Barak

tis fine if the little woman admits it, but our role is to go
"Nooooo not you sweetheart, and no that outfit doesn't make you look fat, not at all"

but you knew that

Heh.

I've never been particularly good at that. With me it's always, "Honey, do these jeans make my butt look big?" "No, Sweetie: it's your butt that makes the jeans look big."

(Not that she ever actually asks me that, but if she did, I'm prepared...)
Low-class cheap shot, for a low-class cheap b!tch.

Yes indeed.
Their day's a comin, however, like it did with the French back in the 'let them eat cake' days.
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Last time I seen her on the news walking the white house grounds, it looked as if you could use that skirt of hers as a 6-man tepee!

Phil

Yep. Word has it she can out eat a feral hog if you set a plate of lobster in front of her.

Mike

Originally Posted by Jed 1899
She is served by twenty-six attendants, including a hair dresser and make-up artist.

The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant.

Read it at the Canada Free Press

Why do you have to be so racist?
"Movin' on uh-up!"

(Gives new application to the old "how high?")
Same number as the last 5-6 first ladies.
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Or shower curtains.
That was to be my question, What has been typical for the other first ladies?

If 26 is the norm ,then they ALL have forgotten that they are employees of this nation and not royalty.
With public office comes responsability,not privlidge of aristocracy.
For whatever it is worth:

Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp

A look at some first ladies and their staff sizes:

Laura Bush: Between 24 and 26 by end of President George W. Bush's term in 2009, according to Anita McBride, Mrs. Bush's chief of staff.

Lady Bird Johnson, whose signature issue was beautifying roadways, had a staff of 30, said Stacy A. Cordery, a history professor at Montmouth College in Illinois who studies first ladies.

Betty Ford had almost the same number.

Jacqueline Kennedy, who made renovating the White House her cause, had about 40 people on staff, Cordery said.

Compare to Winston Churchill. Did nicely with one and for a goodly portion of WWII got by without that. Not to say there weren't problems, first day he forgot to put his dentures in before he left the house.
Compare to Sarah Palin; 5 kids under 18, and has never hired a babysitter. She layed off the chef at the governors mansion, so she could do the cooking. She also went back to work as governor when baby Trig was 3 days old.
They see themselves as royalty rather than as servants to the country and their attitudes show it.
© 24hourcampfire