Home
You might want to cast your vote in this new poll...bottom right of page.

http://www.usatoday.com/
74% for in home, in car or on person at the moment.
i voted, it was 71% for home, car, on person.

maddog
Just voted!

Numbers were still the same.

I would hope we would all vote!!! This is important!!!

ddj
5452 votes.

In home, in car, on person 72%
[Linked Image]
5244 votes. In home, in car, on person 72%
Just voted, still 72%

GK
Still 72% for all.

2% don't know. Good grief!
Originally Posted by TxGun
You might want to cast your vote in this new poll...bottom right of page.

http://www.usatoday.com/
There doesn't seem to be any way to vote.
Just click on "Do You Oppose Stricker Gun Control"

Then click on the bubble of your answer

ddj
Thanks. Got it. Of course I voted that you should be able to have the means of self defense in all situations. Looks like most respondents agree.
72% for the good guys.

Just voted..72%
Voted and placed it on FB...
I just voted as well. Thanks for the link
Thanks! I voted! laugh

Penny
I voted, but it will probably be like that other USAToday poll of two years ago that people still link to - and has never seen the light of day.
Still 72% Bear
Still at 72%
Still 72%. Makes one wonder.
Well it may take some time but if you haven't already send the URL out to all your shooting buddies in a e-mail.
Keep voting guys!

ddj
just voted, it's at 73% now..
Originally Posted by RyanTX
just voted, it's at 73% now..
What a relief. smile
73% still
The whole anti-gun thing is largely a fiction promoted by the left. And when the truth comes out its a big surprise to them.
currently 76%
76% !
Guys you're working at it. Now it is at 77%.
Just voted. Still at 77%
Keep voting guys!
78%
78%, but the number of participants is amazingly low for this once great pink sheet.
Still at 78. Pass it along, gents.

Best Regards
My vote submitted. Still at 78%
78% In home, in car, on person
12% In Home, in car
8% no guns
1% don't know
Originally Posted by W7ACT
12% In Home, in car
8% no guns
1% don't know

It is kind of a wonder how an "assault weapons" ban was passed under Clinton when 90% of any group supports our rights. That's what I love about commy types, they bring all us Americans closer together...with the exception of the new, moderate, Jeff_O.
We must never give in.
At least the retards are down to 1%.

[Linked Image]
I would not be so sure about that, that leaves 52% unaccounted for.
Originally Posted by kciH
I would not be so sure about that, that leaves 52% unaccounted for.

Good point
I clicked on the link, but could not find the poll. Maybe it is off the page now.
Link is still there, 3/4 down the page on the right. I had to click the link twice for it to work. Still at 79% with 10,362 votes.
Its still there. Very Bottom right its a link to the poll. Something about gun control. I voted. 79% for carry in home, car and person.
Thanks. I found it and the poll still reads 79%
12% In Home, in car
8% no guns
1% don't know

It is kind of a wonder how an "assault weapons" ban was passed under Clinton when 90% of any group supports our rights. That's what I love about commy types, they bring all us Americans closer together...with the exception of the new, moderate, Jeff_O.

I don't get too excited with internet polls, they always break conservative, then frigging Democrats sweep to power. I think it just proves that we always have known, most liberals don't read news on the net, they are over on MySpace and InTouch.com
Originally Posted by Barkoff
12% In Home, in car
8% no guns
1% don't know

I don't get too excited with internet polls, they always break conservative, then frigging Democrats sweep to power. I think it just proves that we always have known, most liberals don't read news on the net, they are over on MySpace and InTouch.com

I don't get too excited about much of anything, other than nekkid chicks delivering beer and my paycheck, but it does seem there is some hope.

As far as "guns" go, it is refreshing to see that even the [bleep] idiots on the left understand the difference between a gun and 5-mile-away cop when you and yours are getting robbed/raped/killed.

Kids are kids, they don't mean schidt in any election...cuz they seldom ever vote. Obama didn't ride to victory with the youth vote, they failed to show up as usual. I'd bet Clinton rode more youth than Obama ever dreamed about.
Well it looks like USA Today couldn't bare the pain any longer they took the poll down. Good work guys.
Originally Posted by USA Today
USA TODAY Snapshots are easy-to-read statistical graphics that present information on various issues and trends in a visually appealing way. Readers are invited to answer a "Quick Question" related to the snapshot. A new Snapshot is posted online Monday through Friday.

They should have added just one little disclaimer Unless our agenda is getting it's arse kicked. They pulled the poll this early AM.
© 24hourcampfire