Home
Posted By: BrotherBart Bigfoot...In San Antinio? - 12/08/09
Here is the story with the 911 call...
Hey Birdy,you been out in a gorilla suit mess'n with the homeless?
My bet is it's Dave.
TO much Mad dog or lighter fluid in the crack
Posted By: TomA Re: Bigfoot...In San Antinio? - 12/08/09
Where are all the bigfoot experts? Certainly could not have been that dead deer carcass that the witnesses smelled. Illegal in a fur coat getting some road kill? Tom
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Bigfoot...In San Antinio? - 12/08/09
I hate when that happens!
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Bigfoot...In San Antinio? - 12/09/09
devoured a whole deer carcass.....also, ran off with, a whole deer carcass.... well, maybe not
maybe one of them spurs smoked something and was running a muk
The plot thickens... about three miles from there a couple of weeks back...

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/12/03/Monkey-caught-on-camera-in-Texas/UPI-34271259873280/

SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 3 (UPI) -- A wildlife expert says a video taken of a hairy animal digging in a Texas garbage can appears to depict a primate that may be a macaque.

Katie Birk, an animal caretaker with the Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation center in Kendalia, Texas, said the video taken last month outside JD's Paint and Body Shop in San Antonio appears to show a monkey that is definitely "not native to the area," the San Antonio Express-News reported Thursday.

Birdwatcher
My guess is this is a close to Bigfoot as you're ever going to get.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bender Re: Bigfoot...In San Antinio? - 12/09/09
Rosie O'Donnell fulfilling her secret desire for fresh meat. The description sure fits - did she have a gig nearby?
probably one of the offspring of the Japanese snow monkeys that escape from a ranch down by cotula years ago. we've seen a couple down in duval county over the years
© 24hourcampfire