Home
Posted By: Mannlicher whores in the Senate - 12/19/09
as I predicted, Senator Ben Nelson has sold his vote for 30 pieces of Silver. Not a damn one of the so called 'blue dog' dhimmicrats has kept their word. Not a one.
Sen. Ben Nelson (Neb.), the final Democratic holdout on health care, was prepared to announce to his caucus Saturday morning that he would support the Senate reform bill, clearing the way for final passage by Christmas.

"We're there," said Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), as he headed into a special meeting to announce the deal.

Democratic leaders spent days trying to hammer out a deal with Nelson, and worked late Friday night with Nelson on abortion coverage language that had proved the major stumbling block. But Nelson also secured other favors for his home state.

Asked if he was prepared to support the bill, Nelson said, "Yeah."

I called my marxist seantor, Bill Nelson (D) Fla, and told his staffer that sense Bill had never met an issue that damaged America that he would not support, I knew he would vote for this 'health care reform' crap.
I told her that I hoped he at least sold his soul and his constituents down the tube for as much money as the other senatorial whores got.

The staffer was aghast!
link to story
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: whores in the Senate - 12/19/09
I guess y'all like your Senators. Hope you got your money's worth as they sell you and your family down the river.
Posted By: jnyork Re: whores in the Senate - 12/19/09
America has been sold down the river. There will never be any chance of taking it back up.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: whores in the Senate - 12/19/09
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
whores in the Senate

Plus another 435 in the House...............nothing new, just what happens when they get to DC.

They all know better than the People what's good for the People & what they should get or not.

MM

Posted By: RickyD Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
America has been sold down the river. There will never be any chance of taking it back up.
Not if we try to buy it back. Let's just take it back.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
I think we'll have to fight for it back, our buying power is being stolen from us daily.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
What yoe saying is an insult to whores eveywhere.

Politicians are the lowest of the low. If anyone ever wants to write a book about what a dirty. dishonest business politics is, the last eleven months can furnish the whole lesson. It's been a sad but unforgettable lesson.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
as I predicted, Senator Ben Nelson has sold his vote for 30 pieces of Silver. Not a damn one of the so called 'blue dog' dhimmicrats has kept their word. Not a one.

LOL you had a safe bet there. Some things just never change. But you watch were the pointy finger go on this. The taxes are coming cover your ass.

It's gonna be the saddest if we forget and let them get away with this crap. They need to pay and pay big.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
Which decent honorable people would come forward to put themselves and their families through the election process? I would dearly love to see hundreds of the entrenched sewer rat kicked out... but where would the pool of folks to replace them come from???

Posted By: Light12 Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
My senators are Eddie Haskell and Mr. Whipple. Guess my state.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I would dearly love to see hundreds of the entrenched sewer rat kicked out... but where would the pool of folks to replace them come from???

Illegal mexicans maybe ? after all they are up here doing work real Americans won't do. (insert sarcasm emoticon here)

Mike
How about you Mike? You are an exceptionally bright guy who is frugal along with having a real eye for details...

Your "tell it like it is no BS" interpersonal style is... well...um, distinctive... yeah.. that's the word. Hey even if you didn't get elected the campaign would be memorablecool
Hey even if you didn't get elected the campaign would be memorablecool

You kin bet yer bippies it would be memorable , & I'd likely be in jail

Mike
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
Senators are voting as if there are NO repercussions.

Sadly, they may well be right.
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Hey even if you didn't get elected the campaign would be memorablecool

You kin bet yer bippies it would be memorable , & I'd likely be in jail

Mike

Ah, go for it man.. we would take up a bail collection for you and if some clips of you debating career politicians got up on You Tube they would go viral in no time...

Then again if you went up against a Clinton you could end up as another unexpected suicide... hmmm, there is a rub...
or mebbe a Clinton would end up as an unexpected suicide , how would that be for CHANGE ?

Mike
Guess that might be the "Hope" part... I'd settle for indictments and convictions from way back in their shady land dealings era... I think someone is coming out with a new book about that... hard to say how long they will live to profit from it though.
Yep I remembered correctly... some background research for you campaign Mike:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091219/D9CM4CKG0.html
Posted By: Calhoun Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
Nebraskans, sign up..

http://www.givebentheboot.com/index.html
Posted By: beechdrvr Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
I just sent Bill Nelson of Florida a scathing email. Among other things, I called him a Senatorial Whore. For all the good it will do. These bastards need to be thrown out into the street.
Posted By: Redneck Re: whores in the Senate - 12/20/09
Sen. Ben Nelson (Neb.), the final Democratic holdout on health care, was prepared to announce to his caucus Saturday morning that he would support the Senate reform bill, clearing the way for final passage by Christmas.

"We're there," said Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), as he headed into a special meeting to announce the deal.

Democratic leaders spent days trying to hammer out a deal with Nelson, and worked late Friday night with Nelson on abortion coverage language that had proved the major stumbling block. But Nelson also secured other favors for his home state.

Asked if he was prepared to support the bill, Nelson said, "Yeah."

I called my marxist seantor, Bill Nelson (D) Fla, and told his staffer that sense Bill had never met an issue that damaged America that he would not support, I knew he would vote for this 'health care reform' crap.
I told her that I hoped he at least sold his soul and his constituents down the tube for as much money as the other senatorial whores got.

The staffer was aghast!
link to story

Let's tell it like it is: They're not whores, they're prostitutes... Whores do it for free.. Prostitutes get paid, and Ben Nelson got paid very well..
© 24hourcampfire