Home
I know, I know, resolutions are made to be broken but, looking back at 2009, what's the top change you're planning to make in 2010??

On my end, due to a restructure at work and going to school part-time for a BS in MIS, I've been working nights since Oct, 2001. Now that I've graduated, it looks like I'm going to get a new opportunity at work and will FINALLY be moving to a day job!!

They say "You don't know what you have until it's gone" and I really know what they mean. So, if/when my plans materialize(hopefully in January), my focus will be to make the most of my family's time once we're all home together in the evenings. Nothing grand there to some but, to me, it'll mean more than I can put in words...... smile

So how about you??
I been saying this ever since Maser Jr. was born, but I have GOT to learn how to budget my time so I can be the family man that I have been, but also have time to get back to the things I used to enjoy like dirtbiking and trap shooting. I think it will be easy since my son will be starting pre-school and girlfriend starting college. I just feel selfish at times when I think about going out and having fun.
Do whatever I can possibly do to ensure Rep. Ron Kind gets his azz handed to him in this next election...

A worthy goal, IMHO..
Originally Posted by Redneck
Do whatever I can possibly do to ensure Rep. Ron Kind gets his azz handed to him in this next election...

A worthy goal, IMHO..

I'm with ya there......can't wait to vote Nelson out of office. What a traitor!!! mad
I am just planing to work hard and hope my company can stay afloat in these troubled times. If not then maybe I'll take my kids fishin!
35 years ago I resolved to never make any more New Years resolutions, I haven't!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire