Home
Posted By: Bighorn Joe Biden Bobble Head Doll - 01/28/10
After watching the President's address tonite, I have this sudden urge to buy a Joe Biden Bobble Head doll.
Preferably one with lithium batteries, that enable the head to bob up and down for a LONG time.
That wouldn't get in my car or house short of death.
Posted By: gbp Re: Joe Biden Bobble Head Doll - 01/28/10
Might be fun on the 500 yd line
While watching the SOTU speech I had the same opinion watching Biden "bobble".I sure wouldn't buy the doll though.

Stan in SC
That got old really quick, watching that stupid MF'r lunging his 3rd chin at the camera with those clueless empty eyes.

The whole friggin thing made me sick. Then you got Joan Rivers next to Biden there "Am I smiling? I can't tell, really, I can't tell..."

Then you got "The one" who taunts the republican party and simultaneously calls for a government group hug.

WTF was that?

Can we really survive 3 more years of this??

mad
Posted By: bender Re: Joe Biden Bobble Head Doll - 01/28/10
Just checked ebay - you can get one for 120.00. Seems expensive, but he IS a Democrat.
While watching the speech, our son started speaking about Bobblehead and Trollda sitting behind the President.
Posted By: dh1 Re: Joe Biden Bobble Head Doll - 01/28/10
Only if the Joe Biden Bobblehead has the Chia hair.
The doll would be anatomically correct: empty head.
Hell, I just thought the stupid MF'er had some kind of palsy or somethin'

Or maybe Obammy had some strings under the podium that he kept pullin'.

Liked Piglosi's blank stare, too.............like nobody home there.

MM
Joe may be a bobble head. But, after watching the pres speech for much too long. I discovered how much Nancy Pelosi looks like a snapping turtle. That long neck stretched out and that pointed nose looks amazingly like an old snapping turtle ready to bite the hand that feeds her. Same temperment I am convinced.
© 24hourcampfire