Home
Posted By: 7 STW WTF Sally Ann - 02/05/10
Needed to make alittle room in the freeze for some pork I have on order.Packaged some moose and deer went down to the Salvation Army to drop it off.

They wouldn't accept my deer meat because It wasn't cut at the butchers shop.

Thanked them for wasting my time and took it to ST.Vincent that runs a soup kitchen.They couldn't Thank me enough.

Weird stuff.
Posted By: eh76 Re: WTF Sally Ann - 02/05/10
Stupidity is running rampant.....
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: WTF Sally Ann - 02/05/10
Salvation Army ain't what it started out to be. Not by a long shot.

Buddy of mine in highschool jokingly called it the Starvation Army. Prophetic? Seems so. lol
Posted By: bruinruin Re: WTF Sally Ann - 02/05/10
We had a bunch of toddler age appropriate toys to give away a while back. Had a hard time giving them away because of goofy rules that Goodwill has. I'm sure there are reasons, such as recalls and such, but jeez! These were nearly brand new toys. Finally found a good home for them after quite a bit of asking around.
Posted By: T LEE Re: WTF Sally Ann - 02/05/10
Saint Vincet dePaul will take most anything usable. At least my Conference will.
Posted By: Zeek Re: WTF Sally Ann - 02/05/10
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Needed to make alittle room in the freeze for some pork I have on order.Packaged some moose and deer went down to the Salvation Army to drop it off.

They wouldn't accept my deer meat because It wasn't cut at the butchers shop.

Thanked them for wasting my time and took it to ST.Vincent that runs a soup kitchen.They couldn't Thank me enough.

Weird stuff.

Thank a lawyer! grin
© 24hourcampfire