Home
This should be a high scoring game but I'm bettin' Saint's Defense is going to be the difference maker in this one.

NO - 35
Indy - 28

So what's your call???
Indy 38
NO 35
In a high scoring affair you think defense will matter? Thinking NO is going to get their asses handed to them. It will be high scoring and a lop-sided game...

I could be wrong though...
I think the NO defense will create some turnovers but with Manning/Brees on the ticket, lotsa points are inevitable.....
Should be a good game. Indy has a championship already,
this would be huge for NO if they can get theirs.

Saints 31, Indy 28

Who Dat by 3 = 31-28
Colts by 3, high scoring game.
Whichever team wears the dark jerseys.
I think Dallas will not win.....after that who cares??
I don't care about the final score, just hoping that the Saints come out ahead.
what did the viking have around there necks? the chicago cubs of football
I think it will most likely be a one sided and somewhat boring game. The commercials will be out of control and only one will be mildly amusing. The half time show will not be worth watching.

At least that is about what 90% of the last twenty or so I watched. I will not be watching today. Would rather watch the moss grow on our trees.
my prediction???? who the heck knows?

in a normal scenario I'm going Colts by 7-10,

but if NO devises two different defensive schemes to keep Manning off balance NO could win 24-21

anyone know what time kickoff is?

EST time is fine, I can subtract, just busy today and only want to watch the game, not the fluff, there'll be plenty of that during the game I'm sure
The team with the most points at the end! laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Huntr
I don't care about the final score, just hoping that the Saints come out ahead.
My MAN!!
Saints 31 Colts 27
I'm pulling for NO - the city deserves some good, though I can't not like the Colts. Manning is the best I've seen in my lifetime.

My Superbowl was two weeks ago - THANK YOU SAINTS!!!! grin

Saints 37
Colts 34

My inside source says SAINTS by 6 points.

[Linked Image]
Colts 42 Saints 31 Manning will be MVP ,

The saints fans will tear up the quarter.
Saints 34, Colts 24.
Vegas gives the Colts a five point edge. Baring turnovers that's sounds good to me.

With reasons to like both teams, It's not real important who wins. I just wanna see a good game.
Obama said he wants the Saints. But if they lose he will blame Bush.

I say Colts by 10.
Obviously I'd like the Saints to win only because it's been sooo long. I went to the Saints first playoff game with my dad and brother in law.

However I see realiity as the Colts winning.

I knew Peyton was going to be huge way back when, so when he played in the state regionals I went and saw him play in person against a close by school.
Colts. By 3.
colts by 2 touchdowns
flipped coin going to root for indy that said i see a 3 point game around 31-28
Colts 35
Saints 9
Saints early, riding emotion and an early int by Manning.

Colts own the middle of the game.

Saints hold off the rally, win by 6.
GO AINTS!!!!
My prediction.. as usual, there are better things to do that watch overpaid idiots chase a ball around.
31 Colts
24 Saints
27 Colts
24 Saints
colts by 7
colts by 12
Originally Posted by Scott F
I think it will most likely be a one sided and somewhat boring game. The commercials will be out of control and only one will be mildly amusing. The half time show will not be worth watching.

At least that is about what 90% of the last twenty or so I watched. I will not be watching today. Would rather watch the moss grow on our trees.

I gather from reading the two posts about the halftime show and the commercials that I was at least 66 2/3% right.
I hate when I call it.
I feel sorry for Archie, he must feel like the Saints franchise is his personal curse.
I have to admit, the best team won.
Awesome game, glad the Saints won.
Congrats to Steve, WGM, and all the rest. Glad Saints won.......
Saints 31
Colts 17

Its easy to be right after the game.
Congrats to ALL my fellow Louisianians and those on the 24CF who supported the SAINTS

can you believe the SAINTS beat 3 HOF QB's to win the SB (Warner, Favre, Manning)

in order to be the best , you have to beat the best

crying tears of joy

my mother was the SAINTS season ticket office mgr for 20 yrs

I've witnessed alot of horrible losses and been on the sidelines and locker room from 1980 - 2000

this is truly unbelievable

Steve , WGM, and others..... I LOVE YA MAN !!!
Just a great game. Picked NO to win.

Ken
Maybe this will inspire some of those Katrina refugees to go home. Bob
I had called for a 35-31 win by the Saints, but it turned out better than I expected. Holding the Colts to only 17 points when they jumped out to a 10-0 lead in the first quarter ... that's strong!

Anyway, just got off the phone with Steve_NO, and he and his son are on the way into the French Quarter (assuming they can actually get there) ... don't know when he'll be in front of a computer, but he asked me to give a big "WHO DAT!" to all the Colts fans, and let them know he'll be on later to personally respond to each and every one of you ... (grin)
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I think the NO defense will create some turnovers but with Manning/Brees on the ticket, lotsa points are inevitable.....

Congrats to the Saints!!

Their defense REALLY stepped up and the offense didn't get discouraged and stayed in the game despite the Colts quick lead. Gotta love a team with heart (and a mean-azzed 'D'!!)..... cool
The town I live in is going nuts.
I predict the Saints will win 31-17 grin
The NFL's golden boy goes down!
YES!

Brees had better numbers throughout the year and golden boy gets MVP?

Oh how sweet it is to see that smirk wiped off Manning's face.
The pic 6 was divine sweetness!

Most satisfying superbowl in many years.
I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST WATCHED THE SAINTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

Nebraska,

I'm coming in a little late here. I get into symboism a lot. The game has been over an hour or so now. But when the coin toss fell into the NO group and came up with their call, I predicted a win for them.
Who Dat? Just back from the Quarter....what a madhouse! You can just pick your feet up on Bourbon Street and go with the flow.

Looks like Mardi Gras, only moreso. New Orleans cops know how to manage crowds, and it was a very friendly happy bunch....except for a few Colts fans who were unlucky enough to be here for the game.

The Saints administered a comprehensive asswhooping, beating my prediction of 34-24. I didn't think they'd so completely shut the Colts scoring offense down after their opening burst.

The city is going to be insane through Tuesday, when they're having the victory parade.

NO 31
IN 17.

That's my best guess.
© 24hourcampfire