Home
Just to show solidarity, imagine a national day when all gun rights enthusiasts go out wearing a blaze orange cap. Maybe on a presidential election day, or national hunting and fishing day or...... I had this brain fart while at the gym today.

It would not be hard to spread the word via internet. Kinda goofy or no?
Why not, seems Bo's backers favor purple!
I'm in.

Better than a gay pride parade grin

(no offense intended to Dave, Ingwe, RWE, Ton, JM and etc (damn, that list is getting long) who may (or may not) be fighting the gay...) laugh
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
I'm in.

(no offense intended to Dave, Ingwe, RWE, Ton, JM and etc (damn, that list is getting long) who may (or may not) be fighting the gay...) laugh

What we would have to do is make them wear rainbow colored hats to show their solidarity for "catching the gay". We could stay with the blaze orange in order to distinguish ourselves as not having caught the gay. John Moses could walk his dog with a rainbow colored sweater. grin

Clyde
Prolly some guys on here wouldn't even have to change. Good idea.
Kind of like the idea! Need time to think it through a bit.

Some real 'whacks' and 'freaks' out there don't like blaze orange. Wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt just trying to show support, or make a point.

It is kind of fun to get in their face though.
Some whack gets to freaky and they could get shot. I AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

[Linked Image]
Heck yea, sign me up!
Where can a fellow get an orange hat? smile
Oh, my...
the broke-back campfire members are gonna have a fit when they see this thread grin

Originally Posted by remseven
Some real 'whacks' and 'freaks' out there don't like blaze orange. Wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt

No worries.
If you're in an area like that carry your shotgun!
Originally Posted by ironbender

Mail order Mike! smile smile smile
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
I'm in.

What we would have to do is make them wear rainbow colored hats to show their solidarity for "catching the gay". We could stay with the blaze orange in order to distinguish ourselves as not having caught the gay. John Moses could walk his dog with a rainbow colored sweater. grin

Clyde

BLG you kinda got to post a warning. I just spit coffee on my computer...... grin
I'm in, I just have to find my orange hat somewhere.
It would give me a reason to buy a new one. A bad year for orange hats here. The mice ate one in my deer stand and the dog chewed one that I left out on the deck. I always keep several around for folks to use.
What did all you guys do with your orange 24 Hour Campfire hats?

I wonder if Rick still has them in stock?

Of all the crazy laws in California we don't have to wear orange, yet, but I have orange because of Colorado and Utah laws, so count me in.

It must be a day somewhat far off to allow this thing to go "viral". How about election day in November?

How would we promote this? Even if all 26,341 campfire members wore hats it woulnd't be a pmple on the ass of the MSM.
make a facebook group
that would get the word to spread around fast
Originally Posted by T LEE
Some whack gets to freaky and they could get shot. I AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

[Linked Image]

I LIKE the cat pictured here....!

Thanks,

GTC
I like it! I got my blaze Stormy Kromer on standby. Pick a date.
I'm in, I got me a nice Stormy Kromer also!

I have 3,423 names in my address book, mostly Conservative, that I would gladly supply if someone wants to take the lead on this worthwhile project.
I love it!

Heck, as a teacher I regularly wear camo - just to show what I believe in! grin
I'm in too.

Won't be able to wear it at work though. They went and pushed me into a sales position. They are pretty touchy about appearances. Buncha' whiners. wink
Originally Posted by kend
Heck yea, sign me up!

me too...
Originally Posted by ironbender

just trap a little ole fox, and get to skinnin and a sewin

you'll have an orangeish hat in no time

better get two and make me one too, I'm busy, I got wimmins to try and scold into makin me a livin
© 24hourcampfire