Home
Try taking this TEST
Pretty interesting.
I'm an Enterpriser
Enterpriser
Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Enterpriser typology group. This does not mean that you necessarily fit every group characteristic or agree with the group on all issues.

Enterprisers represent 9 percent of the American public, and 10 percent of registered voters.

Basic Description
As in previous studies conducted in 1987, 1994 and 1999, this extremely partisan Republican group�s politics are driven by a belief in the free enterprise system and social values that reflect a conservative agenda. Enterprisers are also the strongest backers of an assertive foreign policy, which includes nearly unanimous support for the war in Iraq and strong support for such anti-terrorism efforts as the Patriot Act.

Defining Values
Assertive on foreign policy and patriotic; anti-regulation and pro-business; very little support for government help to the poor; strong belief that individuals are responsible for their own well being. Conservative on social issues such as gay marriage, but not much more religious than the nation as a whole. Very satisfied with personal financial situation.

Who They Are
Predominantly white (91%), male (76%) and financially well-off (62% have household incomes of at least $50,000, compared with 40% nationwide). Nearly half (46%) have a college degree, and 77% are married. Nearly a quarter (23%) are themselves military veterans. Only 10% are under age 30.

Lifestyle Notes
59% report having a gun in their homes; 53% trade stocks and bonds in the stock market, and 30% are small business owners � all of which are the highest percentages among typology groups. 48% attend church weekly; 36% attend bible study or prayer group meetings.

2004 Election
Bush 92%, Kerry 1%. Bush�s most reliable supporters (just 4% of Enterprisers did not vote)

Party ID
81% Republican, 18% Independent/No Preference, 1% Democrat (98% Rep/LeanRep)

Media Use
Enterprisers follow news about government and politics more closely than any other group, and exhibit the most knowledge about world affairs. The Fox News Channel is their primary source of news (46% cite it as a main source) followed by newspapers (42%) radio (31%) and the internet (26%).

Note: All descriptions and percentages are based on the national sample of adults surveyed by telephone in December. Based on your answers to the survey questions, you most closely resemble survey respondents within this group, even though you may differ significantly on one or more issues or traits.

In the overall typology there is a ninth group called �Bystanders� who are defined as adults who are not registered, who do not follow news about government and public affairs, and who say they rarely or never vote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by 257Deland
I'm an Enterpriser

Me, too. cool
I'm an Enterpriser too. I'll bet there will be more Enterprisers this next November. kwg
It said I'm under arest.

What does that mean?

enterpriser here
Disaffected.

That sounds bad..Oh well.
It said I was a person who didn't like taking internet tests.
Enterpriser for me.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Disaffected.

Oh well.

Went to the clinic once and got disinfected.
You got to watch where you stick ol' joe these days...
Another Enterpriser here.
"these days" I most soytintly do, that was about 35 years ago. I was young and dumb and full ,,,, well you get the idea.
Computer test say I'm Disaffected. Me say Computer full of ____________
I'm really disappointed...only 56% of my group keep firearms in their homes. 44% need help...!

Dennis
Enterpriser as well.
I'm an Enterpriser

me too
Enterpriser.
Enterpriser
Seems to be a trend here at the Campfire...

I'm an Enterpriser
me a disaffected thinking that means true county boys with a mind of there own
Enterpriser
also an enterpriser here
same here
Ya'll are lying. Some of you are something else....

Like disaffected. Dayum, I wonder if I can be cured.
All 10% of us Enterprisers must have an account here on the fire.
Originally Posted by Steve
All 10% of us Enterprisers must have an account here on the fire.
Must be. I'm one too.
We're gonna have to get some 10%er tattoos, and maybe FTG or something like that.
Enterpriser.

Alan

enterpriser
Originally Posted by muledeer
I'm really disappointed...only 56% of my group keep firearms in their homes.
Dennis

Dennis

That figure, mine actually said 59%, surprised me a whole bunch also.
enterpriser......
I feel more disaffected now than before the test.
We're among friends for sure
Dayum---I hear and see black helicopters landing in the backyard. I knew this was a setup.

BTW---I was a hillbilly.
enterpriser
Social Conservative
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Social Conservative

That's what I was and have a feeling so were most others....Guess Enterpriser sounds way more cooler.
Village burner.
Enterpriser Too. The 2004 election was 6 years ago, and what the heck is wrong with defending the nation, after all we did not go looking for a war or even a fight.
Disaffected.
hunter not gatherer here.

Uh, I'm a "Liberator" ... (Or something like that.)
I'm an Enterpriser

Me too
Enterpriser, and damn proud of it!
1D
Originally Posted by 1_deuce
Enterpriser, and damn proud of it!
1D

Good Grief---what the hell does being an Enterpriser mean? And who makes this crap up? Like I said I'm an educated hillbilly and proud of it. At least I know what that means.

Enterpriser sounds like the guy who drops off the rental car for ya-------- wink
social conservative
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Village burner.

Liberal pot-smoker.... laugh
Social Conservative here. But you can't believe everything you read.
I'm an Upbeat. I don't agree with their analysis of me. It's close, but not who I am or what I believe in.

As far as village burners and liberal pot smokers go, I always had a suspicion about ya. Hummmmm...................

fish head
Disaffected.

Same here JM.... I think it was the Louisiana answer that threw them! grin

In short, it said we are both hardasses that dont fit in with anybody! wink
Enterpriser.
Mine said "DHS notified" what ever that means.
enterpriser here, hmmmm
Originally Posted by Oldmanms2003
Disaffected.

Same here JM.... I think it was the Louisiana answer that threw them! grin

In short, it said we are both hardasses that dont fit in with anybody! wink

Move over Gents, you have more company. The title doesn't bother me, but when I read the description of a disaffected person I was thinking "bullsch!it!! Some of it is accurate but a lot of it isn't.

Reminds me of the saying, "There are 2 kinds of people in the world; those that categorize people and those that don't".
enterpriser
Enterpriser.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Social Conservative

That's what I was and have a feeling so were most others....Guess Enterpriser sounds way more cooler.

Social Conservative here. Disaffected sounds cooler, though, so I'm switching over.
Another enterpriser here...
Braggers
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Village burner.

Liberal pot-smoker.... laugh

Sure,Nate...sure.
grin
© 24hourcampfire