Home
Somebody get a rope .

No, I'm not kidding, either.

GTC

Link: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m5d11-Four-Mexican-nationals-charged-with-rape-murder-of-La-woman

On Sunday, less than 24 hours after the lifeless body of Angela Laudun, 33, was discovered in a remote area, Lafourche Parish Sheriff�s Deputies arrested and charged four Mexican nationals with her rape and murder.

According to the sheriff�s office, around 2:00 a.m., Saturday, the woman voluntarily left a Galliano bar with the men, at which time they drove her to a nearby house. Apparently, Laudin became concerned for her safety and tried to leave, but the men held her down and took turns raping her.

At some point, during the ordeal, she was strangled to death.

The men, then allegedly placed the woman�s body in their SUV, eventually dumping her in a heavily wooded area. A few hours later, the body was discovered by a man doing some work on his property.

Gonzalo Portillo Cortes, 20; Esdras Sanchez Garcia, 21; Louis Nava, 28; and Jose Castille Mareno, 23, have all been charged with aggravated rape and first-degree murder.

All four suspects work for Quality Shipyard in Houma, La., and while their employer claims that the men presented valid documents prior to their employment, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a hold on them.

The alleged assailants are Mexican nationals and their interrogations had to be conducted in Spanish. They are currently being held in the Lafourche Parish Detention Center.

Tie anchors to their feet and feed them to the gators, drop 'em in the nearest bayou! Remember, they aren't here, there is no illegal problem, that's what the goobermint keeps telling me daily. Les
Gee Cross, the woman was clearly violating THEIR rights to gang bang whoever they wanted. They should get a free weekend with Nancy Pelosi. She wouldn't DREAM of violating their rights as illegal aliens.
Wait 'til that "Machete" movie has made the rounds,.....

what a wonderful "Folk Hero" he'll make,......

GTC
way too much stuff like this going on. Liberals turn a blind eye to it all.

Last week, an illegal mex, a serial child rapist, did a 6 year old girl.

Still if this part of the story is true:
According to the sheriff�s office, around 2:00 a.m., Saturday, the woman voluntarily left a Galliano bar with the men, at which time they drove her to a nearby house. Apparently, Laudin became concerned for her safety and tried to leave, but the men held her down and took turns raping her.

then she damn sure bears a lot of the burden herself for the end result.
Sure, Sam.

......Very well adjudicated.

Whose case ya' tryin' next ?

GTC
Real "Weeners"

[Linked Image]
Last one looks like he needs my Lions helmet before they put him on the bus for Jail. Would keep him from licking the windows. shocked They all look like they are upstanding members of society, they couldn't have done what was said..............As I was sayin' there are plenty of backroad bayous in Louisiana. wink
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Sure, Sam.

......Very well adjudicated.

Whose case ya' tryin' next ?

GTC

don't be obtuse. Not saying she is to blame, but any woman going off with 4 guys at 2 AM, and later feeling for her safety is either an idiot or................

Ya gotta cover your own butt first, as there may not be anyone else to do the job later.
Alligators gotta eat too don't they????
Aren't they endangered, they need good nutritious food, wondering if bean power is good for Gators? shocked
Save them gators! Don't you have a leaky oil well that needs plugged? smile
Originally Posted by DownWind
Save them gators! Don't you have a leaky oil well that needs plugged? smile

Now that's a good one but I'm afraid they're a little too greasy to plug a well.
Isn't Houma Steelhead's current AO ?

I'd sure like to get his take on this. Galliano always was a

rough patch when I lived in those parts,....but that's MOONS ago.

GTC
Send em home in a box.

Why would she volantarily leave with them? Is puzzeling
Dismemberment for gator bait would be fitting.
That scenario is played out across the country every day. I personally see it in the day-to-day work I conduct.

The media says they are just coming here to work and pay taxes . What a lie!
[Linked Image]

First those fine young men should be commended for their courage : it takes real guts for 4 males in their 20s to rape and kill a woman, specially when they cannot summon outside help.

Second they should be given an American passport : we don't want such shining characters to have to leave temporarily and be forced to come back by foot across the border.

Third they should be tried, condemned and executed, so that they can be granted free and eternal housing at minimal cost for the tax-payers.

But I am afraid the state of California is too confused and impoverished to be able to express proper gratitude and give them all they are owed.
Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. End of story.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
way too much stuff like this going on. Liberals turn a blind eye to it all.

Last week, an illegal mex, a serial child rapist, did a 6 year old girl.

Still if this part of the story is true:

then she damn sure bears a lot of the burden herself for the end result.

That's exactly right!! Liberals turn a blind eye. If this had happened a few years ago, when we were really cracking down on the illegals, boy it'd be a different story then! Why "W" would probably hang those boys himself, he is a Texas cowboy, don't you know.

Well, they weren't all leaving together for Bible studies.

But... doesn't matter if it was for drugs, doesn't matter if it was prostitution, plain ol' sex or even Bible study.

They raped and murdered her, let 'em face the consequences.

Birdwatcher
Hang them high! mad
California, will tell them they are bad boys,
and take them back to the border.
Then tell them not to come back for 3 mos.
Charlie
my guess is that she was a "working girl".

Prostitution is one of the most dangerous jobs.

Serial killers favor prostitutes more than any other type of victim.

Thats not to say that those doing the killing have not earned their own harsh reward.
Originally Posted by MackMan
California, will tell them they are bad boys,
and take them back to the border.
Then tell them not to come back for 3 mos.
Charlie

Your opinion is not based on fact and is therefore B.S. The illegal immigration issue is a national problem. Why not b***h about your own back yard? - http://www.cairco.org/press/news_release_2005may15.html
Originally Posted by jwp475

I've given many a drunk woman a ride home at closing time...Never raped or killed one though...
They were just looking for a better life....
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
my guess is that she was a "working girl".

Prostitution is one of the most dangerous jobs.

Serial killers favor prostitutes more than any other type of victim.

Thats not to say that those doing the killing have not earned their own harsh reward.

That was my take on it, as well, when I first read the story. Doesn't mean they shouldn't get fried for it, though.

What's Louisiana's method of execution, btw?
© 24hourcampfire