Home
These guys are are laughing at the double standard in the liberal media, she looks like she wants to gut the guy for daring to bring it up.

http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbc-host-jokes-about-his-networks-double-standards/
The blond b!tch was chitting glass. How dare they pick on the Messiah whom she wishes would put a nine iron to her.
Little feel good session going on here,.....smokin' /strokin' / jokin'

IGAF what the woman said,.....

I would not open that link on a bet.

You two have lotsa' fun with one another,.....it damned sure isn't anything I'd want to be associated with,...if'n you follow my drift.

GTC
OH WOW,....THAT CHICK IS SEETHING WITH ANGER..!

That would be so much fun to sit there and take jabs at Obama with her boiling...!
Her response is estrogen related or lack thereof.

You'd think they insulted her child....

MSM...extension of the DNC.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
OH WOW,....THAT CHICK IS SEETHING WITH ANGER..!

That would be so much fun to sit there and take jabs at Obama with her boiling...!

I thought she was going to stick that pen in Joe's jugular.
Damn!!!! If looks could kill..........
They hate it so bad because they know it's true, and worse the other side knows it too and is bold enough to say so.
that is priceless.....she can't believe they're talking this way about her Messiah on the air....on MSNBC!!!
Man her panties are all bunched up that is priceless!
i, would not hit that.

Wow. That lib looked like she wanted to kill them.
whomever was planning on sleeping with blonde chick tonite, best have an altar built to the Messiah

heh, heh, I love to see a chick pizzed off, even better if it's a liberal chick and one I ain't plan on gettin any from
Originally Posted by northern_dave
i, would not hit that.

Might could be a good grudge f***? grin
i, would not hit that.

Sometimes, the hate [bleep], is the best you'll get, and the best option.

She's got the emotion for it.

Got beer?
Mac....

Gimme back my brain cell, damn it. The other one is lonely.
I aint got that much beer... eek!
Originally Posted by Mac84
i, would not hit that.

Not even with JeffO's ($*@ and Liar24 pushing!

George
I aint got that much beer... eek!

Liquor, to lick her, then.
Dang, video is not available.
Did you catch the way she slammed that paper when she turned it over? Oh I wish I could see what she was writing down, it looked like she was writing him a pink slip for insubordination.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Mac84
i, would not hit that.

Not even with JeffO's ($*@ and Liar24 pushing!

George

Physical impossibility due to equipment failure (lack thereof) from the get go.
Ick, nobody likes a mean chick, she's got like a rosie anger thing going on, BAD.

She is as mad as the proverbial wet hen.
It's the wet part, that makes the other options viable.
lol. It's the only one I have.
Come on George. You know back in the days of bachelorhood and booze she would be fair game. grin
dude, she was PISSED!!!! HA HA HA!!!! eat it you skank!!!
i was ticked that i cant get a screen shot of her face and post it as a background on the ol computer so i could see how dumb liberals are every day...
I've been drunk. Hell, I've been that drunk. I couldn't see colors but I've never been drunk enough to hit that.

George
that's Mika Brzezinski, daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski who was the National Security advisor under Carter. Tht's the only reason she's in broadcasting, psycho from the word go, very entertaining to watch, she frequently walks off camera during a live shot.
Not too awful on the eyes, though the effect on the brain would be considerably different:

http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/mika_brzezinski_1858686
i, would not hit that.

You would too. grin
My wife clicks on morning joe for a laugh to start her morning off. I looked for the vid on youtube from monday regarding Becks rally but couldn't find it frown
She was totaly flabergasted at the # of folks that showed up and how peacfull the event was LOL
Mika is tempermental. She is liberal and that's no doubt. But I've seen her be critical of Obama on there before for exactly this sort of thing. Having watched that show a lot in the mornings, I doubt that was what she was mad about.

She is a bitch lots of times and I get the feeling that she really doesn't like being second fiddle to Scarborough. She gets mad about stuff all the time on that show and reacts exactly that way.

Oh, and just to let you know she isn't all bad. After Thanksgiving last year they were talking about what they had done over the break and she commented on spending time at her dad's place in Vermont and how happy he was that he "...killed his deer".
© 24hourcampfire