Home
I was just looking at my profile and see that some have added me to their "UBB Buddy" list.

What is the significance of this?
Better watch out you might get flowers or candy.
I'm not sure what a UBB is, but I don't have many of them..I wasn't that popular in school either. frown
This thread could go in all sorts of directions...
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Better watch out you might get flowers or candy.

Just so long as it is not a Miss Congeniality award!
It means Maser is coming over for a visit............
"Uber Butt Boy"?
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Dude... I just looked who's added me and the Campfire Diaper Boy,Maser is watching me.... I feel kinda creepy...
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Dude... I just looked who's added me and the Campfire Diaper Boy,Maser is watching me.... I feel kinda creepy...

Maybe it stands for Ur Buffalo Bill you know like The silence of the lambs?
Definitely creepy shocked
I just added northern dave to my UBB buddy list.Ill let you know what it does.
uh oh!
I'll give a guess as Ultra Best Buddy?????
grinIf'n one wuz a critter, my UBB Buddies list looks like Murderers Row grin
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Little Bastard's watching me too...WTF...Teal???
Better yet, how do you add a UBB buddy to your list?
Click on users name, then click view profile, then you have the option to add them as UBB Buddy.
Originally Posted by sbrmike
I'll give a guess as Ultra Best Buddy?????

Whew! I was thinking some of you had way too many butt buddies. Thanks for the clarification.
It's sort of like a 'BUB' buddy, only different.
grin
google found the following on the 'Net:

"You can add anyone as a UBB Buddy. It's not a huge feature, but when you are sending PM's you can select one of your buddies from the drop down list. This is particularly helpful if your buddy has a similar username to someone else, or if they have special characters or spaces in their screen names."

jim
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Click on users name, then click view profile, then you have the option to add them as UBB Buddy.

Thanks. I've got it.
Maser added himself to my buddy list.

Is there anyway to get that mucus off there?
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

I think you can select his name, then hit a button to remove him.
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

I think you can select his name, then hit a button to remove him.

I think that allows you to remove your name from others. If anyone figures it out..
I don't think you can "Un-maser" the buddies list, many of us have been trying for a long time.

he just does it to pizz us off.

I think the buddies list just helps make it quick if you want to send a PM to a few of the regular folks you chit chat with here. I don't know what else it does.

I have the little germ on ignore and he was still able to do it.

Oh well.
Thanks folks, for the clarification.
Undercover Butt Buddy???? Scaredy sounding stuff.
It stands for Ultimate Bulletin Board. That's the brand name for the software used here for posting and reading threads. A UBB Buddy is a "buddy" on the threads. I believe you can send a PM to all your UBB buddies with a single selection, too. Not sure what practical significance it has beyond that, though.
I don't know, but all of the unintelligible stuff that runs around down at the bottom of the page always seems to involve something about "bubbleheads" or something like that.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I'm not sure what a UBB is, but I don't have many of them..I wasn't that popular in school either. frown

Me either

But thanks to those who have added me

Snake
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It stands for Ultimate Bulletin Board. That's the brand name for the software used here for posting and reading threads. A UBB Buddy is a "buddy" on the threads. I believe you can send a PM to all your UBB buddies with a single selection, too. Not sure what practical significance it has beyond that, though.

trh must be bored to dig up a 3 year old thread... laugh laugh laugh crazy Everyone must be ignoring his posts and not responding
More like desperate. Each day he reminds me more and more of Larry Root.

Old, emotionally ill, unwelcome, and out of touch with reality.

Ed
WTH?

A 3-year old thread and where the hell are Derby Dude and 340 boy?
Excellent question! I have missed Tim's presence!

Ed
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

DD is still around hell he just sent me a PM out of the blue today.....not sure why
Originally Posted by ironbender
WTH?

A 3-year old thread and where the hell are Derby Dude and 340 boy?
laugh Don't know about 340 Boy, but Derby Dude will get a kick out of your post. He's still here ... just doesn't post much.

Ed
He'll be happy to know that. I was just thinking myself that he should post on the open forums again.
A lot of members really enjoyed arguing with him and disparaging him.

I found him interesting.

Have not seen Tim here nor heard from him in a while. We had a long discussion about attention whores and you-know-who.

I found him interesting.

Have not seen Tim here nor heard from him in a while. We had a long discussion about attention whores and you-know-who.
He's reading this thread, so maybe we can get him to start posting again. Clap hard and think happy thoughts and he might well reappear. grin

I found him interesting.

Tim is a great guy and a smart one. His presence is missed on the boards but it is understandable that he doesn't post anymore. Some of the folks who post here and also who are popular here, exhibit behavior nothing short of psychotic.
Originally Posted by rattler

Ed

DD is still around hell he just sent me a PM out of the blue today.....not sure why

Glad to hear it.

Ed
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I found him interesting.

Tim is a great guy and a smart one. His presence is missed on the boards but it is understandable that he doesn't post anymore. Some of the folks who post here and also who are popular here, exhibit behavior nothing short of psychotic.
Ain't that the truth. Shades of Lord Of The Flies.
Speaking of missing persons where's Mako25 been since April?

Ed

Glad to hear it.

Ed

i wasnt, he is an idiot.....most his descriptions of chit going on in Montana are so far from reality i have a hard time believing he calls here home.....more than once he has left me and ingwe absolutely stunned by the stupidity of his statements cause they are nothing close to reality.....
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I found him interesting.

I just realized that both DD and 340boy are named Tim.

It was 340boy with whom I had the PM conversation.
t think I will just scratch, the clap I already have ,thank u!
Originally Posted by atvalaska
t think I will just scratch, the clap I already have ,thank u!
grin No cure for that?
More like desperate. Each day he reminds me more and more of Larry Root.

Old, emotionally ill, unwelcome, and out of touch with reality.

Ed

It seems to be working for him..he is getting to post. laugh
stunned by the stupidity of his statements cause they are nothing close to reality.....

I have nothing against Tim personally but he's in a mist when it comes to the military.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

you are kidding, right Mike? laugh
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
stunned by the stupidity of his statements cause they are nothing close to reality.....

I have nothing against Tim personally but he's in a mist when it comes to the military.

not even just that....he lives in the same town as ingwe and my sister and some of the chit he would come up with about living there made yah wonder if he was in the same country let alone state....

I found him interesting.

If'n you're looking for Tim, just start a thread on "Witches" or "Wickans". Halloween's just around the corner. I also miss Tim.
© 24hourcampfire