Home
Favre won't start next week?
too busy doing jean commercials?
Trying to find a cellphone with a camera that has sufficient zoom to photograph his Johnson....
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
HAH!

Shirley, you jest.. Unless the mortician's injecting the embalming fluid, he'll be feelin' the center's jewels on first snap..

laugh laugh laugh
A Proper welcome back for farve to lambeau Field
I heard that he broke his ankle.
Well he only seemed to have ankle problems after a bad play - otherwise it was good to go. From what they reported - he refused in-game treatment.

Dude's a jake.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/10/brett-favre-admits-messages-jenn-sterger-snl.html

stumpy

He'll start.
must be short on drama queenesque PR.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
He'll start.

Yep - till the league does the Vikings a solid and STRONGLY encourage Brett to have his ankle declared season (and career) ending.

Vikings don't have to sit Favre and the league doesn't have to suspend him for his junk messages.

That egotistacal bastard will start if he has both hands missing. Don't fool youself.
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
He'll start.

Yep - till the league does the Vikings a solid and STRONGLY encourage Brett to have his ankle declared season (and career) ending.

Vikings don't have to sit Favre and the league doesn't have to suspend him for his junk messages.

League won't susp him. No way. He's embarassing himself enough. Chilly seems like he's had enough of the bs though, I would love to see him grow some stones and tell him to sit down and STFU.
with consecutive start records on the line, they'd wheel him out in a scooter chair to take the first snap. After that, I could see him sitting out the second half, maybe even a little more.
Originally Posted by tzone
League won't susp him. No way. He's embarassing himself enough. Chilly seems like he's had enough of the bs though, I would love to see him grow some stones and tell him to sit down and STFU.

Which is exactly why they'll simply come up with a season ending injury and hope everyone forgets the rest.... There'll be ESPN tribute shows about how a warrior went down and it will all be swept under the rug. (ignoring the hostile work environment he created)

DAMN - that just happened.... I'll believe it when I see an x-ray.
an avulsion fracture and stress fracture?

Sounds like hyped up ankle sprain and shin splints.

But whatever gets him off the schitlist, I suppose...
Holy crap - now THIS is how you rant.

Full disclosure - this is full of adult language. Do not read it out loud to your kids.

Favre is a bish.
Man, I like that guy, tell us how ya really feel....AWESOME!
He isn't wrong...
No, he isn't, but Management at the Vikings just won't see the writing on the wall until they march into Ford field and get their azzes handed to them because of Brett.
I was talking more about his acting and how the booth loves to cover it up. In the comments section there's a dude saying how he tossed a pic with Favre in Madden 11 and the commentator mentions "It was a bad throw, but you gotta give him credit because he was just trying to make a play out there."

Don't play it myself but EA sports is usually pretty good about getting it right....
This was just posted on the web:

"Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre was diagnosed Monday with two separate fractures in his left ankle, and his status for Sunday's game against the New England Patriots is uncertain."

No, he isn't, but Management at the Vikings just won't see the writing on the wall until they march into Ford field and get their azzes handed to them because of Brett.

The Horror, the Horror, the Horror of the just the thought of it!!!! Who would have thunk the Vikes would be slumming with the Loins???
eek eek eek eek eek
Originally Posted by Beargrease

The Horror, the Horror, the Horror of the just the thought of it!!!! Who would have thunk the Vikes would be slumming with the Loins???
eek eek eek eek eek

Seriously - in a crap division where whomever wins it will get smoked in the play offs - Detroit might really be the 2nd best team. If they ever get a real secondary, it's gonna be interesting.
Well see come Sunday, when Bob becomes my bitch again. grin

Full disclosure - this is full of adult language. Do not read it out loud to your kids.

Favre is a bish.

that was awesome!

That won't surprise me Les. The way the Vikes are playing, it won't surprise at all.
When, oh when, will they come to their senses and put Jackson into the line-up to lead them gloriously to the play-offs? grin smirk
Would this also count as a 1 game suspension?

mysterious ankle injury my azz

Favre is a bish.

that was awesome!

I loved the "Fran Tarkenton thinks THAT'S INCREDIBLE" response.
Fran is loving it, fo'sho'.........:D

I'm only mildly amused. wink

And, FWIW, A-Rod hasn't been lighting the world on fire but do ya think McCarthy and Thompson are LOL at the drama that they DON'T have to deal with?

Favre is a bish.

that was awesome!
It was indeed.... And right on the money..

Oh, and Fran T. is an azzhole... You heard it here second.. laugh laugh
© 24hourcampfire