Home
Posted By: RAS2 Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Wife ever ask you to....um shave? blush

Says it would lead to more "attention". smile

My thoughts is it's just WRONG. NO I didn't catch the gay. Just taking a vote here. Help me out and tell her it's wrong.
Chicks dig a Manscape...
Posted By: AKBoater Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Just trim it way down, wouldn't want razor burn on the downstairs. If you do decide to shave, don't use shaving cream that has anything to make it feel warmer or cooler. bad news.
Posted By: isaac Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Frikken joint's going Metro. Is Ras' wife talking about his back?
Posted By: derby_dude Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
I look like Santa so I can honestly say no.

The bigger question is do you ask her to shave? You know face, pits, and other areas? If a man demands that his significant other shave than it's only right to shave for her.

On the other hand, if you are like me and don't shave anything than you have no right to demand your significant other to shave.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: 4xbear Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
My Wife says I look like a baby when I shave so usually have plenty of hair. YMMV grin Bear BUT for more attention...[i][/i][u][/u]
Posted By: doubletap Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Originally Posted by RAS2
Wife ever ask you to....um shave? blush

My thoughts is it's just WRONG. NO I didn't catch the gay. Just taking a vote here. Help me out and tell her it's wrong.

Before agreeing to shave, ask her exactly what kind of "attention" you will get.
Posted By: PhilinAZ Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Here's a good instructional video haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpCnY
this will end badly.

Don't forget the frozen O.J.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
This reminds me of a former co-worker saying that trimming your hedge back will make the fence post seem larger, FWIW. grin
Posted By: 7x57STEVE Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Wow! Never expected to see that at the Fire. Scary as hell. But then I'm a pretty squeamish guy!!

Steve

Posted By: T LEE Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Uh where the hell did I miss my turn to the campfire???? Shoulda took that left at Albuquerque I think.
Posted By: jpb Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Originally Posted by PhilinAZ
Here's a good instructional video haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpCnY

I had to stop watching about the time where the 5 razor blades were coming into (rather graphically-portrayed) action... I was afraid the next bit might be a Monty-Python style scene with squirting arterial blood. eek

John
Posted By: RAS2 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Put it up for some fun, kinda slow day. I am ROFLMAO at the responses. For the record she did ask once long ago.

Thought I'd have fun with it and see what happened. grin
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
[bleep]...
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Confucius say, bird no make nest, in tree with no leaves.
jorge
Laugh just once, it's all in fun.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Wife was much happier after I quit shaving about 30 yrs ago. Tired of having her skin rasped off when cheek to cheek. She's rather fine skinned, and I could almost draw blood.

As to running a straight razor down south. Don't think I'd want to hike the hills and valleys chasing elk with new crop of stubble between my legs.

I am happily married. At least that is what she tells me.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
This reminds me of a former co-worker saying that trimming your hedge back will make the fence post seem larger, FWIW. grin

I heard that about decks.

laugh
TFF LMAO
Was kinda hoping Les would be on to see this one. Like to see his response, know it would be good.
Posted By: BCBrian Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Chicks dig a Manscape...

I can only speak for myself on this issue - and agree 100% with what Bart says.

I too have found that if you "Manscape" for her - you might just get a whole lot more of what you truly desire.

It's a small price to pay - to get what you want.

Heck, there were times in my life - I'd have pulled out a toe-nail for that - if I thought it would result in a permanent change of attitude! grin

There's nothing wrong with having a nice neat yard to play in.

Besides - I like playing in a neat well-kept lawn myself!

The only time I want to play in an over-grown forest - is when I'm hunting.
Y'all are missing the point... This is about what the chick likes... Not what you old farts like... The ladies ain't attracted to a dude that has enough hair on his nuts to weave an Indian blanket...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[bleep]...
I would think an old navy man such as yourself Jorge, would see the benefits of keeping the deck clean.
so, do you use a push mower or??

Originally Posted by ColeYounger
[bleep]...
I would think an old navy man such as yourself Jorge, would see the benefits of keeping the deck clean.

Bird never make nest on bare tree...

This thread is making me queasy....Handle it...
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Negatory... This ain't about my junk... smile
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Women like to test their men.

Asking you to shave your "business" is a test.

If you do it, you get an F.
The proper response to your wife asking you to shave your crotch is:

"Quit talkin that crazy fuggin' stuff and fix me a BLT."
Posted By: ColsPaul Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
this will end badly.

I agree Dave, this can ONLY end badly!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

F's are always a good thing, but I think this is more about being awarded a BJ.
Does she also get an "F" - if she does it for you?

Some of you guys need an attitude adjustment.

In life - you can hold fast to your beliefs - and suffer for it.

Or - you can learn to compromise with the ladies in your life -and live the kind of life other men envy.

I'll take the latter course of action any day.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Whatever makes her happy keeps me happy. Of course due to a similar request I wouldn't turn it down on my end but it hasn't come to that. Just the standard begging every now and then and telling her it won't waste more than 5 minutes of her life if she'd just hold still.....grins...
Originally Posted by bruinruin

F's are always a good thing, but I think this is more about being awarded a BJ.

If your wife has you jumping through hoops in order to get "rewards",.....you're on the wrong path.
My wife thinks I look .. younger without a mustache.
But I ain't going That young.

Just one question?
Why does the Gillette cartoon need to be tiled out?
Originally Posted by BCBrian

Or - you can learn to compromise with the ladies

,...and she'll consider you a puzzy for doing so.
Do you also think the same about pre-sex showers, or brushing your teeth, before an early morning session? Does she think less of you - if you deal with those issues too?

Or, would you rather live feeling oh so proud - and constantly wanting - what you ain't getting?

All the while, being proud of looking like a hairy ape, with a body smelling like a buck in the rut, and having breath as hard as kerosene?

I'll take results - over pride and principle any time - on this particular issue anyways. grin

Negatory... This ain't about my junk... smile
+1
Do you think the same about pre-sex showers or brushing your teeth before an early morning session?

I shower because I like showers.

Not to get a "reward".
I'm tellin' ya,...women don't like submissive men.

That's not how they're wired.

Or - you can learn to compromise with the ladies

,...and she'll consider you a puzzy for doing so.
I don't agree with this Canadian dude, here or many other places. Just for the record...

Some might tell you if you got a wife that's gonna think you're a pooosie for shaving your parts either asked or not, you may have a problem right there rather than down there, if you knowwhutimeanandithinkyoudo.

Besides B, what's your girlfriend think?
I see bad things coming...
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
BrotherBart - Amen!

It's never occurred to me to ask.

And I'm tellin' you that if you've got a woman that's givin' you "tests" you may be worried about the wrong thing...

So... If your wife walked in from work and you hollered "ON YOUR KNEES!", she'd comply because she is submissive to you?

Maybe you ought to. She might likey and good things could come of it. You never know...

So... If your wife walked in from work and you hollered "ON YOUR KNEES!", she'd comply because she is submissive to you?
My wife would figure I was workin' on the kitchen sink's plumbing again and needed her to hold the flashlight or somethin'.

Well,...obviously,..
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Throw enough lumber out there and her face aint close anyway, but a little fresh deodorant,toothbrush and mouthwash is GTG for am mattress aerobics.
You are full of more [bleep] than a Christmas turkey...And if you ain't... Good for you... smile

Maybe you ought to. She might likey and good things could come of it. You never know...

I got all the good things coming to me that I want,.... without stooping to shave my crank.

*whew*,...some of you great white hunters is peculiar folks,...
You are full of more [bleep] than a Christmas turkey...And if you ain't... Good for you... smile

Hey man,...it took me a while to learn this stuff.

Rule #1,...women don't think like you do.
Posted By: rattler Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10

what kind of mood is she in? with mine that could either go very good for me or very bad depending on her mood.....either i get some fun or i take a shot to the twins....

as to the rest of it, always figured the best way to get the attention i want is to give her the attention she wants.....that and staying relatively clean has yet to fail me.....
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Sorry gents, excuse me, just walking through the thread, leaving now, very confused, shocked
All the while, being proud of looking like a hairy ape, smelling like a buck in the rut, and having your breath smell like kerosene?

That's how I was when I met my wife, and nothing's changed. Now if I start smelling like a dead Yeti I've gotta hit the shower if I want to be within playin' distance of the wife. I don't ask her to shave, she does her legs and pits cause they drive her nuts otherwise. As for her downstairs, there's some things that won't be shared on the internet.
Posted By: MarkD Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
where the heck is that guy who said he could kill any thread...
Posted By: 163bc Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Y'all are missing the point... This is about what the chick likes... Not what you old farts like... The ladies ain't attracted to a dude that has enough hair on his nuts to weave an Indian blanket...

OMG Now they are shaving their nuts eek sick eek I told you guys Cowboys fans were Fu*ked up. grin sick grin Bart just a piece of advice; if you are ever in a hunting camp especially one way in the back country for your own good DO NOT admit to anyone that you shave your balls!! eek

I got all the good things coming to me that I want,.... without stooping to shave my crank.

*whew*,...some of you great white hunters is peculiar folks,...
Personally, I only got a few hairs on my "crank" and if they were gone, so much the better. Those things can get long and get caught at the wrong time. It hurts. I think the OP was talking about shaving his groin area and scrotum.

All that aside though, again, if you got a woman that's givin' you "tests", you got problems.
I remember part of a joke....
The drunk said..."I don't occifer,but the one in the middle looks like Willie Nelson".... grin
ROFLMAO!!!! Oh that's funny and my eyes are still watering. Thanks for the laughs I needed them. Never thought this thread would go very far. It has been GREAT!!

laugh laugh laugh
All that aside though, again, if you got a woman that's givin' you "tests", you got problems.

All of them give you tests in the beginning.

If you pass a few of them early on, they end. If you don't, your kids are gonna resemble the mailman.
You shaved your boys yet?
Posted By: 163bc Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh ::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D:D::D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :
NO!! But this has been educational and good for laughs. Fire been a bit to serious lately and thought this would get some chuckles. Laughter is good for the soul.
I am ROFLMAO at the responses.

You and me both, RAS2.

I understand Bristoes' stance on the issue, and for the record I've never pruned, but if I did it would be because if benefited me. Being submissive to the Mrs. ain't my way. I bite my tongue now and then, but when I do it I'm just picking my battles.

this will end badly.

You speak with straight tongue.

Heap Bad, this.

GTC

No some of them are still clinging to their cowboy pride - and dreamin' about all the favours they used to get - back in the good old days - before they turned in to stubborn old farts.

Poor fellows...
I had to go "bare floors" once for a medical procedure...
T'wasn't a pleasant experiences.

That said there is nothing wrong with trimming the greens.
I usually opt for a #2 guard.

grin laugh grin

Never trust a bitch that uses that control line!

All of them give you tests in the beginning.

If you pass a few of them early on, they end. If you don't, your kids are gonna resemble the mailman.
My relationship with my wife is way down the road from "tests". YMMV, but I figured yours was too. For better or worse, my kids look like me and the wife.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Ok, OK, I'll fess up. I been shaving since I was about 14...............................

MY FACE THAT IS!

[Linked Image]

No some of them are still clinging to their cowboy pride - and dreamin' about all the favours they used to get - back in the good old days - before they turned in to stubborn old farts.

Poor fellows...

Ugly American (me) with a nice Canadian wife. You've explained why.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
For you traditional types, I strongly recommend getting a safety razor. A straight razor just scares me.
You know if she reads this I'll have to. shocked

I tought it would be all grunts and heck no's. You know the heman thing.
Too many saying it's ok and no one will know except the TSA grin
Posted By: DownWind Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
Went to a new barber last time out. Thai girl, my age, very attractive. She finished me up with hot towel, lather and a straight razor. Have not had that treatment in many moons. I would if she'd do it for me. laugh
But not the straight razor part...right?
Put it this way.

I have lots of requests too - and she grants me all of mine.

If she has some reasonable requests - I'll grant her hers back.

Happy wife - happy life!

One thing is for sure - I never have to dwell on the good ol' days. My good ol' days - are now.

Different strokes and all...

No pun intended grin

Poor fellows...

[Linked Image]

You done good!
Originally Posted by DownWind
Went to a new barber last time out. Thai girl, my age, very attractive. She finished me up with hot towel, lather and a straight razor. Have not had that treatment in many moons. I would if she'd do it for me. laugh

What does she charge to do ... downstairs?
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Never trust a bitch that uses that control line!

IMO, one would get more attention if you weaved it into intricate patterns that would hold things,
like extra ammo or a compass!
Posted By: TBaker5390 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
men don't hold conversations in the restroom....nor shave their junk...now for those whose tree is shorter than their bush...exceptions might be granted....

Poor fellows...

[Linked Image]

You done good!

Agreed, But what if she comes to her senses?
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
When I had surgery a number of years ago, they had introduced lala juice into my IV, so I was on the way out while they were shaving my back. The last thing I remember is one nurse saying, "I'm going to need more razors," and another one responding, "I think you need a lawn mower."

Also, I tend to get enough chest hair welling up in front that it sticks out of my neckline. From experience, I would caution against using a Fiskars scissors to trim anything - there is something about the angle of the cut that leaves the ends very prickly and annoying.

Or - you can learn to compromise with the ladies in your life -and live the kind of life other men envy.

I'll take the latter course of action any day.

enter the Metrosexual. Gives me a stomach ache to agree with "him" but in my case it would be a grilled cheese vice a BLT. Ask yourself, would John Wayne do this?...
Gives me a stomach ache to agree with "him"

Yeah?,..well,...I'm right about everything else *too*.
Wow, 9 pages, this will be good reading tomorrow lol!! But for now I gotta go plow some damn snow!

Don't everybody go razor crazy while I'm gone... think this through campfire!!

lol!!

"him" - as in "he who can not be named"? grin

I'll bet I get more favours from my wife - than John Wayne ever did from his.

So fellows, take my advice - and take a walk on the wild side. Set your trimmer to about #2 or #3 setting, and have at 'er. Also, while you are at it - trim the fuzz balls out of your ears, the prickles growing up your neck, the stuff growing out of your nostrils, fix the old uni-brow, and keep your chest hairs under about two inches or so.

It probably wouldn't hurt to loose enough weight so that your chest is at least a few inches bigger than your belly too - and make sure the pecs are firm - so you don't need to wear a "mansear" or a "bro". Lifting weights might also be of help in this regard too. If you do this - you might just be amazed at how the opposite sex responds!

Faced with a choice, we all lust after women with hard, good looking, well shaved bodies - why would women be any different?

Call me any name you want - but if doing all this stuff makes me a "metro-sexual" - so be it. I'm happy with my life, and my, ahem, pleasures. whistle
Cornrows....
Posted By: fatjack34 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/21/10
....ahhhh.....ehhhh>?<L?
HJK<L>
Posted By: RAS2 Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
We can do better than ten pages. Northern Dave will be disappionted tomorrow.

It's in fun for laughs and I'm loosing the bet. eek

Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
when i was a teen a girl said to me at the pool that she thought guys with shaved pits were sexy. i did it.

i cannot describe the pain and agony that followed as the hairs grew back out.

then her mom married my uncle and i had to be happy being just cousins lol
So fellows, take my advice - and take a walk on the wild side. Set your trimmer to about #2 or #3 setting, and have at 'er. Also, while you are at it - trim the fuzz balls out of your ears, the prickles growing up your neck, the stuff growing out of your nostrils, fix the old uni-brow, and keep your chest hairs under about two inches or so.

It probably wouldn't hurt to loose enough weight so that your chest is at least a few inches bigger than your belly too - and make sure the pecs are firm - so you don't need to wear a "mansear" or a "bro". Lifting weights might also be of help in this regard too. If you do this - you might just be amazed at how the opposite sex responds!

She's got you so pu$$y whipped that you don't even know what's going on. She could probably get you to spit polish the toilet if you thought you'd get a little action for it.

Brian.
Brian... Admit it... You shave your junk...
Posted By: okok Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
Originally Posted by isaac
Frikken joint's going Metro. Is Ras' wife talking about his back?

N.S
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
I'm thinking he shaves others junk also.
Posted By: EWY Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
Eat a can of frozen OJ while you shave your junk. Put blue tape on the tip of your man pole. She won't be able to resist.
Don't ask me how I know.

Ernie
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Nah... He ain't from California,is he?
Posted By: Winnie Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
You can use scissors

Just do not sneeze. grin
Posted By: T LEE Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
You can use scissors

Just do not sneeze. grin

And you know this HOW Sir?????
Brian... Admit it... You shave your junk...

Dude, I don't even like shaving my face.

Brian.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Why, you interested? laugh

Brian.
Posted By: PAMac Re: Grooming question guys. - 12/22/10
Only shaved my junk twice!

The first time I had a raging case of the crabs and shaved the right half bare.
Then I lit the left half on fire so I could stab the little suckers with an ice pick when they came running out! crazy

The second time I shaved so I could bless a good n passed out drunk buddy with a unibrow and pube stash....

My wife dont mind kicking up the rabbit.... Of course shes the hound grin grin wink
Maybe you should shave shorty and the boys... Chicks dig it...
Maybe you should shave shorty and the boys... Chicks dig it...

I've got better things to do than worry about what a woman thinks of my grooming habits, but thanks for your concern.

Brian.
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit

I've got better things to do than worry about what a woman thinks of my grooming habits, but thanks for your concern.

Brian.

Like what?
Like watching my toe nails grow.

Brian.
grin
© 24hourcampfire