Home
Each ordered a pint of beer. Then a fly landed in each one's beer.

The Englishman, turning slightly green, pushed his beer away and asked for another one.

The Scot took the fly out, shrugged, and drank his beer.

The Irishman pinched the fly between his fingers and yelled, "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!"
TLee i find your recent posts are racist and derogatory.....the fact that they describe some of my family members has absolutely no influence on my hurt feeling...... crazy grin
Originally Posted by rattler
TLee i find your recent posts are racist and derogatory.....the fact that they describe some of my family members has absolutely no influence on my hurt feeling...... crazy grin

Is this from a man who drank with Newfies ?
[Linked Image]
TLee i find your recent posts are racist and derogatory.....

DANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!............I'm black Irish. Should my feelin's be hurt or sumpin' ?????????/
What's the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding?

One less drunk...
ive never drank with Newfies, have a hard time speaking slow enough and using small enough words to communicate with them grin

the Canuks i drink with are out of Alberta and Sask, bunch of crazy drunken bastards....i never remember much of my trips over the border and they damn near got me tossed in jail when they came to Montana......damn hotel security guard didnt think that stuffed grizzly in the lobby needed to have Mardi Gras beads but it was a party and we thought otherwise......bout midnight they posted a guard in a chair next to the griz but we still launched beads off the second floor balcony grin dont think we are allowed back at that hotel ever again cry
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
TLee i find your recent posts are racist and derogatory.....

DANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!............I'm black Irish. Should my feelin's be hurt or sumpin' ?????????/

Your think that was bad about the Irish, you should get real insulted by this one grin

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...62/gonew/1/The_Irishmans_daughter#UNREAD

the Canuks i drink with are out of Alberta and Sask, bunch of crazy drunken bastards....i never remember much of my trips over the border and they damn near got me tossed in jail when they came to Montana......damn hotel security guard didnt think that stuffed grizzly in the lobby needed to have Mardi Gras beads but it was a party and we thought otherwise......bout midnight they posted a guard in a chair next to the griz but we still launched beads off the second floor balcony grin dont think we are allowed back at that hotel ever again cry

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Canucks, heart warming, overly zealous, prison bond people. You gotta love them grin
good things arent likely to happen when you start drinking at 8am crazy had they just left a couple strands of bead on the griz we would have lost interest.......turned into an 18 hour drunken semi military campaign to keep beads around that bears neck complete with covert ops grin from what im told i have fun with the Canuks but my liver tries to tell me otherwise......
Originally Posted by T LEE
Each ordered a pint of beer. Then a fly landed in each one's beer.

The Englishman, turning slightly green, pushed his beer away and asked for another one.

The Scot took the fly out, shrugged, and drank his beer.

The Irishman pinched the fly between his fingers and yelled, "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!"

I, a Scot, am outrageously fended by this post! mad

It is the Scotsman that said "Spit it out"! Get RIGHT man!

rattler,

There is a slight possibility that you now have a grinning beaver waving a Canadian flag stamped on that there liver of yours. Wear it with pride !

[Linked Image]
Nice beaver.
One of my favorites about Newfies:

Archie and Reggie have been out drinking in the bar in the next town...on the way home they take the back way, to avoid detection by the RCMP..

to their misfortune, they come to the top of a hill, and down at the bottom of it, the RCMP have set up a road block looking for folks driving under the influence on a Saturday night..

they know they can't turn around as the Cops will just chase them down... Reggie is freaking out... as Archie says "don't worry Eh?, I got this all planned out..just do as I do!"

So he gets out and picks up a couple of empties from the back of the truck, and peals the label off and plasters it on his forehead, and puts his hat back on... and has Reggie do the same and put his hat back on..

The drive down to the bottom of the hill, where the Mounties stop them, and ask them to get out of the truck...

"see you gentlemen have been drinking tonight, eh?" says the Mountie...

" NO sir! " says Archie... taking off his head and pointing to his forehead... " Me and Reggie, We're on the Patch, eh?"

Ah jeez T--that made me laugh loud enough I woke up the dog......

laugh
Casey
Originally Posted by Seafire
One of my favorites about Newfies:

Archie and Reggie have been out drinking in the bar in the next town...on the way home they take the back way, to avoid detection by the RCMP..

to their misfortune, they come to the top of a hill, and down at the bottom of it, the RCMP have set up a road block looking for folks driving under the influence on a Saturday night..

they know they can't turn around as the Cops will just chase them down... Reggie is freaking out... as Archie says "don't worry Eh?, I got this all planned out..just do as I do!"

So he gets out and picks up a couple of empties from the back of the truck, and peals the label off and plasters it on his forehead, and puts his hat back on... and has Reggie do the same and put his hat back on..

The drive down to the bottom of the hill, where the Mounties stop them, and ask them to get out of the truck...

"see you gentlemen have been drinking tonight, eh?" says the Mountie...

" NO sir! " says Archie... taking off his head and pointing to his forehead... " Me and Reggie, We're on the Patch, eh?"

Scary thing is that is the way things really happen in Canada wink

We are your #1 source for Darwin Award Winners ! grin grin
Spent some time out that way also Lynn...

I really got a kick out of the Newfies...

Love Newfoundland....
No self respecting Scot would drink with a Brit or a Paddy unless they were buying Hillman
"One day a Newfie goes down to the village carpenter and requests a wooden crate that is 1 inch tall, 1 inch wide and 50 feet long."

When the carpenter asks what he needs it for, the Newfie replies "The wife snapped her clothesline the other day, and I have to send it to Toronto to get it fixed."
Newfie cab.

[Linked Image]
There's a Newfie sitting on the end of the wharf fishing and singing, "I's the b'y that builds the boat, I's the boy that sails her..."

A spaceship lands and an alien gets out. It looks around for a while, spies the Newfie, and says, ";ksfjgjfgfgkkf5." No reaction from the Newfie. So, the alien takes out his ray gun and zaps the Newfie. A piece of his head disappears. The Newfie shakes what's left, then continues fishing and singing; "I's the b'y that builds the boat..."

The alien is surprised. He shoots another piece off the Newfie's head. It disappears. The Newfie shakes his head and continues, "I's the b'y that builds the boat..."

Now, the alien is getting pretty mad. He shoots the Newfie again. Again, a piece of head disappears. The Newfie shakes his head and continues fishing, "Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques, dormez vous, dormez vous..."
How many Newfies does it take to change a light bulb??

None dummy...

Newfies still don't have electricity, eh?
© 24hourcampfire