Home
I just love it when a Black conservative calls out the whiners... I hope he has a long political career... and good security... the Leftists are going to learn to really hate this guy IMO.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/.../18/id/386650?s=al&promo_code=BB57-1

Disgusted Allen West to Dems: Grow Up!
Friday, 18 Feb 2011 03:41

Rookie U.S. Rep. Allen West delivered a stinging indictment of his colleagues in a letter to constituents in which he rails about House members� �ignorance, belligerence, and dishonest rhetoric.� Without naming names, but clearly implying that he was including President Barack Obama, the Florida Republican also decried Washington�s interference with Wisconsin�s budget turmoil. The text of the letter to residents of Florida's 22nd District:

U.S. Rep Allen West �Over this past week I have watched and listened to members of the House of Representatives from across the aisle.

�I am appalled at their ignorance, belligerence, and dishonest rhetoric filled with empty emotional platitudes. Have they no shame in realizing that their inept, incompetent failures are the reason why we are debating this continuing resolution. They failed to pass a budget during the 111th Congress.

�Have they no honor in realizing that their fiscal irresponsibility over the past four years has resulted in our standing on the precipice of a fiscal canyon from which we may not recover.

�Also troubling are the events in the state of Wisconsin which mirror those that happened in Greece several months ago. We are witnessing the abject hostility of a unionized entitlement class that is being lauded by the liberal left, seemingly to include our President.

�It is such a critical time for our Republic, yet there seems no visionary leadership � it is as if America stopped producing adults. I have never seen a greater assembly of petulance and sophomoric behavior as what I have witnessed this week on the floor of the House of Representatives.

�To those across the aisle, please explain to the American people how your economic policies have created a better environment for long-term sustainable growth.

�This debate is about jobs and the economy.

�It begins with remedying the spending problem on Capitol Hill. It includes tackling the burdensome taxation and regulation policies strangling our country. It is the understanding that Keynesian tax and spend policies did not grow America�s economy, but the indomitable, entrepreneurial spirit of the American people.

�Government sets the conditions for job and economic growth, it does not create jobs.

�I am pleased that we are having open debate in the peoples� house. However, there is clearly something lacking in this discourse � the recognition of the failure of the bureaucratic nanny-state liberal policies.

�Rest assured that I will do everything in my ability to stand firm and lead on the principles that make America exceptional.�

Good man!
Allen West just plain kick's AZZ!!!!

Good on him and good on Florida for electing a patriot to public office.....we need a LOT more like 'em!!
Agreed!
Black Conservatives under attack....

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...st-attack-black-conservative-herman-cain
he's one i've had my eye upon for awhile

hopin for lots of good 2 come from this man
Listen to this guy and tell me he wouldn't be one of the best, if not the best, president's we've had in our lifetime....

preach it Neb. i'm on board with what i've heard outa him

country cold use some patriots in the limelight about now!
Sent a few nickels to his campaign fund and consider it one of the better investments I have made of late.
I'm almost certain he wasn't using a teleprompter... Barry must be trembling.
and they called us racists! Allen West is someone I would support in a heartbeat!
I'd pay good money to see Allen West debate Barry on live television!!

I think I'll see Bigfoot playing poker with Elvis first though...... smirk
One never knows, and it would be something to hope for.
I was working at HQ USCENTCOM when "the West incident" went down. He got F'd by the CC but he is a hero among everyone else who wore and still wear the uniform. It is men like him that we willingly follow into battle. He demonstrated in combat the finest values of honor and integrity.

God Speed LTC West and keep kick'n ass!!
I'm just going to come right out with a resounding " I figured this MAN would not disappoint us".

Can't for the bloody LIFE of me see how anybody could hold his words anything but logical and solid TRUTH.

GTC
Yes, and unlike Barry, West's mother is black, and I'll bet his birth certificate says he's black. If West ever runs for prez, he'll be the second black man for prez I'll vote for, and the first wasn't Sotoro.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Yes, and unlike Barry, West's mother is black, and I'll bet his birth certificate says he's black. If West ever runs for prez, he'll be the second black man for prez I'll vote for, and the first wasn't Sotoro.

And I'll bet his birth certificate shows he's a natural born American too. I know his actions do. And if he ever runs for president I'll vote for him and send money to his campaign.

You voted to Alan Keyes too huh?
Allen you go and kick all that left wing ass.
Well by rights and by justice, he should be a Major General by now. But LTC West in Congress just might be more important to the Republic. I would rather have seen him as Governor of a State for a couple of terms then run for President. But I think since he can run a regiment he can run a Country. He would had BO his lunch in a debate. He would make a good Sec of Defense in this time of War or of State he knows the enemy and they enemy knows he knows.
Allen West:

A man of color. A man of character.

He needs some serious funding otherwise will fold up right outa the gate.

Welcome at my dinner table.
My son had the privilege of serving in a battalion close to LTC West's in Iraq. He wasn't in the room during the famous incident which cost Col. West his career, but he was close enough to hear the shot and the yelling. It is believed that Col West's action to get information from a captured insurgent prevented an ambush and saved American lives.

He continues to serve this nation well. He is the kind of brave and principled leader we need so desperately.

Paul
To me LTC/Rep West is the most impressive politician out there. He does not need a poll to know what he thinks about an issue. He obviously believes in America down to his core and can articulate that belief better than anyone in decades.
Sadly, in Florida, Col. West is under constant attack. The left hates him with almost as much passion as the Conservatives hated that other Florida Representative, Alan Grayson.
I really like Allen West!

He appears to be head and shoulders above the political class.
Hey Obama this is what a real LEADER looks like.

I so hope Lt. Colonel West runs for POTUS.

Our nation needs a man of his character in the White House
To bad you don't hear more about him in the mainstream media.
He is the only public figure who has displayed the courage to call Islam what it is,a religion of murderers.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QsJJqIztPHc[/video]
Originally Posted by m3taco
I was working at HQ USCENTCOM when "the West incident" went down. He got F'd by the CC but he is a hero among everyone else who wore and still wear the uniform. It is men like him that we willingly follow into battle. He demonstrated in combat the finest values of honor and integrity.

God Speed LTC West and keep kick'n ass!!

I was not sure what the "the West incident" actually is.

Iraq interrogation incident :
While serving in Taji, Iraq, on August 20, 2003, West was in charge of the interrogation of Yahya Jhodri Hamoodi, a civilian Iraqi police officer suspected of having information about attacks on American troops in the area.[citation needed] Interrogators had been informed the detainee knew about a planned ambush. When the detainee refused to talk, LTC West was asked to assist. Hamoodi continued to withhold information, and West was accused of firing his pistol past the prisoner's head, frightening him into talking. According to West's sworn statement,[6] the detainee told West:

[The attack] was to occur Friday morning in Saba al Boor vicinity of the police station by positioned snipers supposedly being brought in from Fallujah. [The detainee] was to ID my vehicle and myself for these rooftop firers. We took this information and the following day established flask CPs and used AH-64s overhead. There was no attack and no further attacks have emanated from the town since the apprehension of [the detainee] and his named associates.
At least one suspect was arrested as a result of the information obtained through the detainee's information. The suspect's home was searched, but no plans for attacks or weapons were found. West testified he did not know if "any corroboration" of a plot was ever found. He added: "At the time I had to base my decision on the intelligence I received. It's possible that I was wrong about Mr. Hamoodi."[12]

West, who had completed almost 22 years of active service, was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. He was processed through an Article 32 hearing in November 2003, where he stated "I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers" and was fined $5,000. LTC West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would have act differently if under similar circumstances again, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."[13]

Post-military career;

(2004�2010)At his hearing, West had been asked by his defense attorney if he would fire his pistol again under similar circumstances. He replied: "If it's about the lives of my men and their safety, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can," he said.[6] West pointed out that there were no further ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4."[6] After West's forced retirement was made public, he received more than two thousand letters and e-mails offering him moral support.[12] Furthermore, a letter supporting West was signed by ninety-five members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.[12]

In September 2010, West spoke in defense of a group of U.S. military personnel known as the "Leavenworth 10" who were convicted of war crimes.[14]

After retiring from the Army, West moved his family to Florida and taught high school for a year.[12] He then worked as a contractor for the Department of Defense in Afghanistan and in the United States until December 2010.[citation

For some reason I kept thinking he did some awful thing.
Must be the media of course.
But if thats all there is to it, then its much more understandable.
Liberal dickfaces dont know how to fight a war.
Allen West does.

dave
Originally Posted by Claybirds

The last thing the White House wants their alphabet channels spewing is that there is a black man our there that actually loves his country and doesn't bow to foreign leaders. He would steal so much of their closet vote they can't afford to let him out of the bag.
You all think this guy will run someday? I wish he'd take a crack in 2012 with Paul Ryan as his vp.
Originally Posted by rte
He is the only public figure who has displayed the courage to call Islam what it is,a religion of murderers.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QsJJqIztPHc[/video]

Thanks for posting that clip... West for President...seriously.
Waiting for TRH and the rest of the girls to scream "Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest"!!!!! and how this poor terrorist was denied his rights under the Constitution smile
He needs to be on the ticket this time, even if he is a rookie politician.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Thanks for posting that clip... West for President...seriously.

You're welcome.

Here is recent clip of Congressman Allen West and his comments on Rep.Keith Ellison.For those members who don't remember Ellison,let me refresh your memories.He is a Democrat Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district.He is a muslim who took the oath of office using a quran.

West's comments raised a stink with the lame stream media. grin

Listen carefully as West states that "Ellison represents the antitheses of the principles upon which this country was established".LOL

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_ceZxIEE9WU[/video]
At the very least - Obama's Republican challenger (if it can't be West himself) should promise that he will be Secretary of Defense in the new administration.

The MSM is terrified of him and will ignore him as long as they possibly can, but as his following increases, the less chance they will have to do it, and in the end you will see him become their most hated personality, eclipsing even Sarah Palin in that respect.

This guy is going a long way if he plays his cards right and he is off to a roaring start. MSM will try to make a lot of hay over the incident that got him out of the Army, but I dont think that will wash with the majority of Americans.
Congressman West is very articulate at getting the "islam sucks" message across...
The left will be all out to destroy him. They will create a controversy if they cannot find one. He is dangerous to those who would destroy our country, because he speaks truth.
They may try, but he is the real deal, and not even the MSM can hide it forever.

http://angrywhitedude.com/?p=5760
The extract of the incident above left out a couple of VERY important points.

1. When the terrorist refused to cooperate/talk, West took him out back, alone, and ordered all of his men inside the building - West was alone with no witnesses of what he was going to do.

2. After he fired his M-9 next to the terrorists head, but not at the terrorist himself, the terrorist sang like a canary and the the regular interrogation/translation team came out of the building and took control the the terrorist.

3. West then took himself directly to his ranking/superior officer, told his CC exactly what he had done and asked that he be placed under arrest for violation of several UCJM articles and violation of CC ROE.

Now THAT IS INTEGRITY and why he is held in such high regard and I for one will support and follow and assist that gentleman in anything, anytime and anywhere.

This Country is sorely hurting for more people of honor like Allen West.

But as a Palin supporter, I can�t help but grin when you all talk about LSM attacks�
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

But as a Palin supporter, I can�t help but grin when you all talk about LSM attacks�

Hey!...They're right about Perkie...

grin grin

All kidding aside, West would have a real chance at winning the top office. Palin wouldn't IMO. She sure doesn't excite many beyond the choir. I think West has a far greater potential base.

Just opinions...
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I think West has a far greater potential base.
Just opinions...

How about far greater intellectual firepower than just about anyone,except for Newt possibly.
Two things I'd like to see.Either Newt or West debate bambam
Just opinions...

dave

If he had the publicity that Romney garners, yes.
If he could get Tea Party support, especially from Palin and Bachman, yes.

If he had an extremely high profile and popular VP candidate, yes.
If the black vote knew who he was (or Herman Cain for that matter), they might not all vote for Obamadinajad.

We are long overdue for a man with that kind of integrity in DC.
The only scary part is, if the Congress and executive branch were again under conservative control, would they blow it like they did from 2000-2008?
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Hey Obama this is what a real LEADER looks like.

I so hope Lt. Colonel West runs for POTUS.

Our nation needs a man of his character in the White House

someone should send this to the POTUS' peronal email grin
Originally Posted by levrluvr
The only scary part is, if the Congress and executive branch were again under conservative control, would they blow it like they did from 2000-2008?

Obamadinajad actually is Bushs fault.

dave

But as a Palin supporter, I can’t help but grin when you all talk about LSM attacks…

Hey!...They're right about Perkie...

grin grin

All kidding aside, West would have a real chance at winning the top office. Palin wouldn't IMO. She sure doesn't excite many beyond the choir. I think West has a far greater potential base.

Just opinions...

The pro-Palin web sites are polling Lt. Col. West as their overwhelming choice for Palin�s VP pick.

Posted by M. JOSEPH SHEPPARD'S "A POINT OF VIEW" on February 20, 2011

�The Open poll �Vote For Your Choice For Palin�s Vice President� has produced a startling result so far. Freshman Congressman Allan West has taken a substantial lead with 45.3 % of the votes too date. This appears to correlate with the general feeling that a true conservative team is the deep seated wish of the grass roots of the GOP.�

Rudy Giuliani is running a solid second 13.26% and Other 11.05%.

Those Rudy voters would be the ones that still want a �balanced ticket.�

That doesn�t work for me, I want two solid conservatives on the ticket and would vote for West in a heartbeat. As VP.

My second choice would be for Paul Ryan who is included in the �Other� poll category.

Good God - a man with character in the White House? I see Palin as VP material, and West as top gun. Though I think Palin is far more adept than the face value product we are supposed to accept, the damage done by the media is real, and ya gotta get votes from SOME of the people that are waffling.

If he had the publicity that Romney garners, yes.

If he had an extremely high profile and popular VP candidate, yes.
If the black vote knew who he was (or Herman Cain for that matter), they might not all vote for Obamadinajad.

We are long overdue for a man with that kind of integrity in DC.

West was the Tea Party candidate!LOL
He did receive Palin's endorsement. LOL.

Now you're hoping for a miracle.The the black voter could take decades to educate and come to the realization that the Dems have been using them for 150 years.

The congress was run by the Dems from the mid term 2006 election until this year.
No offense levrluvr but you may need some educatiion along with some of those black voters.
Congressman Allen West has thrown off the shackles of political correctness and has chosen to tell it like he sees it.

Here is his press release.

�I am appalled at their ignorance, belligerence, and dishonest rhetoric filled with empty emotional platitudes. Have they no shame in realizing that their inept, incompetent failures are the reason why we are debating this continuing resolution. They failed to pass a budget during the 111th Congress.

Have they no honor in realizing that their fiscal irresponsibility over the past four years has resulted in our standing on the precipice of a fiscal canyon from which we may not recover.

Also troubling are the events in the state of Wisconsin which mirror those that happened in Greece several months ago. We are witnessing the abject hostility of a unionized entitlement class that is being lauded by the liberal left, seemingly to include our President.

It is such a critical time for our Republic, yet there seems no visionary leadership � it is as if America stopped producing adults. I have never seen a greater assembly of petulance and sophomoric behavior as what I have witnessed this week on the floor of the House of Representatives.

To those across the aisle, please explain to the American people how your economic policies have created a better environment for long-term sustainable growth.

This debate is about jobs and the economy.

It begins with remedying the spending problem on Capitol Hill. It includes tackling the burdensome taxation and regulation policies strangling our country. It is the understanding that Keynesian tax and spend policies did not grow America�s economy, but the indomitable, entrepreneurial spirit of the American people.

Government sets the conditions for job and economic growth, it does not create jobs."
As in the title of this tread Allen West is kicking some serious leftist butt�

Looks like the leftwing nuts and the GOP Good Old Boys Club with the help of the LSM will have to dig into that "West incident" and elsewhere.

This man must be stopped!

Where have I heard that before?
Originally Posted by rte

Get your facts straight fella before you start to "LOL". West ran as a Rebublican with Tea Party (and Palin's) endorsement in his Congressional campaign.
We're talking about a future run for POTUS.

Now you're hoping for a miracle.The the black voter could take decades to educate and come to the realization that the Dems have been using them for 150 years.

Sorry, but I don't believe in miracles. However, there are some sensible and educated black folks that could easily be swayed to vote for another black candidate, if one were to run. I know a few that aren't too happy with their 'hope/change' choice last time around.

The congress was run by the Dems from the mid term 2006 election until this year.

No offense levrluvr but you may need some educatiion along with some of those black voters.

Offense taken, Professor rte. The Democrats actually took control in January, 2007. As a suggestion, it might be wise to use a grammar and spell checker next time you feel it necessary to tell another person to become more learned.
I'd vote for Palin over many candidates but I think she'd have a VERY hard time pulling off the "Big Win". IMO, Allen West should run for the top spot with a very strong VP pick (again, hopefully not Palin).

Life would be very good with an option like that.....
Allen West does not have anywhere near the huge base that Palin has built since she moved onto the national stage. Nor the money.

Palin has an Army just waiting to be turned loose.

So don�t let the Left and the LSM do your thinking for you about Sarah�s chances.

West has a full plate now and nowhere near enough time to build a base, set up PACS and raise enough money, as the race is starting now.

Getting picked for VP can wait until next year.

Right now West is just getting started (a very good start) as a House Representative.

A very good start for less than two months in office.

Originally Posted by rte

Get your facts straight fella before you start to "LOL". West ran as a Rebublican with Tea Party (and Palin's) endorsement in his Congressional campaign.

Sorry, but I don't believe in miracles. However, there are some sensible and educated black folks that could easily be swayed to vote for another black candidate, if one were to run. I know a few that aren't too happy with their 'hope/change' choice last time around.

Offense taken, Professor rte. The Democrats actually took control in January, 2007. As a suggestion, it might be wise to use a grammar and spell checker next time you feel it necessary to tell another person to become more learned.

No chit Sherlock.The Tea Party is not a national political party.It's not even a registered party in most states,so the candidates chosen by the Tea Party ran on the Republican ticket.

Since you didn't make it clear that you were referring to West as a candidate for POTUS,you'll have suck up my criticism for your mistake.

How did you know that my moniker was"The Professor".Again no chit Sherlock.The mid term election of 2006 meant the newly elected members of congress would have been sworn in during January of the following year.DUH.

Now you're back tracking from your original post,where you stated the conservatives controlled congress from 2000-2008.That's not even a good try.LOL.

If the crux of your argument is a few mistyped words,then you have no argument.Why did you edit your post.Misspelled words.LOL.

By the way,it appears that you can't figure out how to separate my quotes form you post.LOL.

If there is anything else I might help you with,please don't hesitate to ask.LOL.
Allen West does not have anywhere near the huge base that Palin has built since she moved onto the national stage. Nor the money.

Palin has an Army just waiting to be turned loose.

So don�t let the Left and the LSM do your thinking for you about Sarah�s chances.

West has a full plate now and nowhere near enough time to build a base, set up PACS and raise enough money, as the race is starting now.

Getting picked for VP can wait until next year.

Right now West is just getting started (a very good start) as a House Representative.

A very good start for less than two months in office.

Very well stated.I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

My father is a huge Palin fan.He has studied Plain for several years.His office,at one time, was filled with hundreds of articles,blogs and books about her.He also raised some money for her.

He debated some lefty moron from Alaska last year on this site,and from what I read he handed this guy[girl] their lunch.
Originally Posted by rte

My father is a huge Palin fan.He has studied Plain for several years.His office,at one time, was filled with hundreds of articles,blogs and books about her.He also raised some money for her.

Originally Posted by rte

LOL..LOL..LOL..LOL.

Great. A professional young texter.
Once again, proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling might make your attacks on my education and intelligence slightly more believable. It might get you somewhere in life as well.
You're not helping your credibility here at all young fella.
I will however give you an "A" grade for the correct spelling of your acronyms.
I do agree with you and your daddy on one thing. We all love some Plain. (or is it plane, or playn)grin
© 24hourcampfire