Home
Ive got an SV1000S (06) with LSL riser kit and Corbin seats, what sayeth you?

Attached picture thm_phpumSIsn.jpg
I tool around the hood on my 1986 Mongoose mountain bike. Chrome frame, white side wall tires.
[Linked Image]
I drive this 2007 Honda VTX1800F.

[Linked Image]
I also drive this 2008 Honda VTX1800T.

2005 heritage springer classic
Well heck, come August I might well be firing up my ol' 92 KLR and going cross-country again like last summer. August ain't my favorite time of year for such endeavors but what can ya do?

[Linked Image]

She's been sitting up since October when the petcock seals went out, time to put her back in operation.

Lately I have the strangest riding habits; 5,000 miles or not at all grin

Birdwatcher

Still pilin' up the miles on an 04 VStar 1100 Classic.
[Linked Image]

She's gotten a new headlight and passin' lamps since.
[Linked Image]
Giant mountain bike here. I am high tech.
Nice bikes gentlemen.
Mine even has front shocks on it.
If were talking mtn bikes, Ive got a 98 Cannondale F1000, it has the "headshok". cool

Attached picture 000008BA_nude_bike_riding.jpg
Specialized Stumpjumper Expert

[Linked Image]
I have a 2005 Kona Kikapu. Loved it from day one.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well heck, come August I might well be firing up my ol' 92 KLR and going cross-country again like last summer. August ain't my favorite time of year for such endeavors but what can ya do?

[Linked Image]

She's been sitting up since October when the petcock seals went out, time to put her back in operation.

Lately I have the strangest riding habits; 5,000 miles or not at all grin

Birdwatcher

Another KLR650 rider here. Tried to post a picture but I think my motorcycles ugliness made photobucket reject it! It is a 2002 that has only 9000 miles on it, but it was wrecked andhad been sitting out in the weather a long time in a wrecked state when I rescued it. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow.
Here is my Intruder that I bought this week. Its my first bike. Im loving it so far.
[Linked Image]
For the record...

this is a bike:
[Linked Image]

and this is a bike:
[Linked Image]

..but this is NOT a bike, unless you remove 2 wheels and wheelie it through the woods. I guess you could call it a quike if you like.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gorskij
If were talking mtn bikes, Ive got a 98 Cannondale F1000, it has the "headshok". cool

THAT is a bike that is impossible to pass!

Traffic has been backing up behind her ...for weeks!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
For the record...

this is a bike:
[Linked Image]

and this is a bike:
[Linked Image]

..but this is NOT a bike, unless you remove 2 wheels and wheelie it through the woods. I guess you could call it a quike if you like.
[Linked Image]

Yeah, I meant motorcycle, but whatever you got................
'07 C.V.O. springer softail

Gunner
Put a ton of miles on my 99 Vstar 1100, not a whole lot left stock...

[Linked Image]
Raliegh SC-40 (hybrid) that I bought about 12 years ago. 35 years ago, I had 2 bikes (Schwin P-10 and Schwin P-15 for competition and receration (respectively). I plan to ride the Great Allegheny Portage trail next year (about 160 miles form Pittsburgh (PA) to Cumberland (MD) oppn the Raleigh.
XL-1200N
One of these...

[Linked Image]
This one above has a seat now & the engine/tranny is out of a Honda 110 ATC & has the high low feature. It's my favorite

[Linked Image]

The one above is geared too low right now & I need to swap out a sprocket on the rear miter box. Currently it will only do about 10 mph...but with the other sprocket I have, it tops out at about 30...plenty of power, it's a Chinese made clone of the Honda going 140cc's.
I've been ridin' a long time...
Here's my first bike I bought when I was 10 yrs old with money I made working on the family cattle farm. It's a 1965 Honda Trail 90. Mine wasn't new of course. In fact, it was owned by a neighbor about my dad's age who deer hunted off of it. He had a gun scabbard on the front fork with an ever present and loaded .35 Marlin lever action that he'd jerk out as he stepped off the bike when he saw a deer in the woods while riding. As the deer watched the old bike roll out through the woods, he'd hammer him with the old .35. He killed a lot of deer that way.
[Linked Image]
There's been a whole lot of different bikes come and go since then, and I remember each and every one of them like I would an old friend. Other than my mountain bikes, a couple of ATV's and my dirt bike, this is how I roll these days...
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
One of these...

[Linked Image]
This one above has a seat now & the engine/tranny is out of a Honda 110 ATC & has the high low feature. It's my favorite

[Linked Image]

The one above is geared too low right now & I need to swap out a sprocket on the rear miter box. Currently it will only do about 10 mph...but with the other sprocket I have, it tops out at about 30...plenty of power, it's a Chinese made clone of the Honda going 140cc's.

Love those Rokon/Hondakons! HAd to sell mine recently to help funs a weding coming up but sure do hope to get another. Thanks for posting those. Most don't understand how capable those things are and what all they are truly capable of.
2002 Road King Classic
Schwinn [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Jeffpg
This is how I roll these days...
[Linked Image]

Wow! That bike is absolutely BADASS! It's my favorite sport bike. Congratulations.

It'll compete with Kawasaki's ZX-14.
[Linked Image]
Trek/Gary Fisher X-Cal 29er mountain bike, and full carbon Time road bike with Campagnolo Record components.
Specialized Globe Centrum

8 speed internal hub, disc brakes
[Linked Image]

1976 Schwinn Superior

blush
Screaming Eagle Road Glide

[Linked Image]
Still riding a 1971 CL 450 Honda Scrambler. Other than batteries and fuel, nothing seems to need replaced Russ
Once you get a bit older, your knees get sore and your back can't sit in a fetal position for more than two miles, you'll get something like mine:

[Linked Image]

Most comfortable bike I've ever had - and that 6-speed/96CID makes the miles effortless..

[Linked Image]

2009 H-D Roadglide.
Russell DayLong seat.

dave
Originally Posted by Redneck
Once you get a bit older, your knees get sore and your back can't sit in a fetal position for more than two miles, you'll get something like mine:

[Linked Image]

Most comfortable bike I've ever had - and that 6-speed/96CID makes the miles effortless..

OK, so how old is "a bit older"? LOL
Ill never ride a fulldresser, when I get that old that I have to ride one just lay me down and shoot me, hahahaha
softail custom.....

[Linked Image]

© 24hourcampfire