Home
Or shiny side out?

Forum member "White bear" and myself have come up with a theory about foil hats working like a check valve. If you wear the foil shiny side in, then your thoughts are locked in but you are allowed to absorb info through the dull side of the foil into your brain.

Shiny side out works the opposite, your thoughts are broadcast outward but the reflective outer surface keeps exterior info from getting into your brain, like a force shield.

Something we didn't discuss but I think it's obvious so I'll share, double layer shiny facing in and shiny facing out is a total lock down. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out.

Please feel free to add information and uses for tin foil

grin
I assemble mine shiny side out. It's a fashion thing. One does not want to appear dull, and others don't seem to be bothered by the voices in my head. All seams must be crush fit. Absolutely no blue tape allowed.

I do recyle those hats. They are excellent for baking potatos in campfire ashes. Exactly 1 hour and they come out perfect.
Lol!!
Considering tin foil is made of aluminum not tin, I can deduce that you have been wearing it shiny side out.
It's just funner calling it "tin foil"

grin

I double layer mine, shiney in and shiney out. It keeps all to the BS from getting in (I have plenty). Plus, I look like a walking strobe light when a light goes off in my head.
Shiny side in is great for when you'd like to be alone with your thoughts. Shiny side out is perfect for long family trips or when the in-laws come to visit. laugh
WranglerJ: Tin foil was made from tin when I was a kid. Had a much higher level of heat resistance than our modern aluminum stuff.
One time I made a foil hat out of that foil tape, thinking it was a great idea because I could hang upside down and not lose my hat because it would be stuck to my head.

The fit was good and I was able to hang upside down and fire my controlled feed bolt action....

But all my good thoughts got stuck in the glue side and I spent half a day scraping the glue off the foil so I could get my thoughts back.
i put foil on my puter'..helps me spell anddd typpe better...
Originally Posted by northern_dave
One time I made a foil hat out of that foil tape, thinking it was a great idea because I could hang upside down and not lose my hat because it would be stuck to my head.

The fit was good and I was able to hang upside down and fire my controlled feed bolt action....

But all my good thoughts got stuck in the glue side and I spent half a day scraping the glue off the foil so I could get my thoughts back.

Interesting. I generally scrape my thoughts off and just flush them. whistle
Here's me and white bear fixing on a radio out at camp last weekend.

[Linked Image]

radio waves are dangerous so we put the foil on for safety.

I'll bet that most people just joke about the tin foil hat.

That right there is undeniable proof that the hats work.

We came out of the radio project just normal after all.....
I use Mylar balloons. They're more colorful and you get the side benefit of talking like Matt Roloff.
Puttin' on the foil......reminds me of that scene from the movie Slap Shot with the Hansen brothers!

[Linked Image]

Always shiny side OUT!
See? Dave's got it ...
"hold my beer and watch this"
Your Shiny side in / out curriculum is OK for everyday waves.

When one is dealing with Black Helicopter / area 51 / Space Alien strength transmissions there's one, and one only effective method.

"Crenelated / Waffle Profile / Egg Crate effect Fragmentation"...

To achieve this higher performance value, one must apply the Tinfoil / Aluminum Foil with a MEAT TENDERIZING hammer,......

Dedicated aficianados of this method usually work in a "Team Environment",....e.g. members support one another while others unmercifully whack the chit out of,....etc.

Once coagulated blood glues the Prtective foil in place it can be worn for WEEKS.

After several "Applications" using this impact method,.....natural scarring will create a pattern in the scalp, and foil can be applied with a soft rubber mallet.

GTC
Just to clarify, if you double layer it with the dull side in and the other dull side out, does it negate the tin-foil all together? crazy
Originally Posted by White_Bear
I'll bet that most people just joke about the tin foil hat.

That right there is undeniable proof that the hats work.

We came out of the radio project just normal after all.....

Yep, perfectly normal.

even the bear head puppet got a layer of foil.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Mink
Just to clarify, if you double layer it with the dull side in and the other dull side out, does it negate the tin-foil all together? crazy

Yes, it would be completely pointless.

I've seen this done but it's just a fashion statement.

Non functional.
I had one made of aluminum. Much more powerful.

Picked up a few conspiracy theories from thousands of years ago too.

1. Seems Moses actually threw a fat Hebrew in the water to part the sea.

2. And the pyramids were actually only 1/1000th of the size they are now when first built. Being in the sun for thousands of years has made them grow to their present size.

3. Also, there is a dead mouse under the sphinx right paw.
TFF

[Linked Image]

Gotta love white Bear's T-shirt. smirk
I needs to get me one.

Does that T-shirt help with the brain waves? grin
Stevenson,

foil can help with reception but it can't raise the dead. LOL.

So their T-shirts were useless. grin
The addition of a sacrificial beer can was a good safety measure Dave. Many of the waves are attracted to the can, reducing your own exposure.

If one prefers to consume the sacrificial beer afterwards the only safe method is to shake it vigorously and open immediately. whistle
Originally Posted by Mink

Well, That is just Crazy talk!
I use that shirt to distinguish between the real foil hat wearers & the kids who put them on strictly for show.
It's a good thing you protected your "beer" thataway!

[Linked Image]

Something we didn't discuss but I think it's obvious so I'll share, double layer shiny facing in and shiny facing out is a total lock down. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out.

That's the way I roll. It's a dangerous world.

More people need the shiny-side in!
Armadillo shells.
Inconel X750 - guaranteed impervious to alien heat beams...
Sometimes I wear the bear head, on my head...

[Linked Image]

And then I think deep thoughts.. I wonder what bears would think If they saw me wearing their buddy's head for a hat... then I ask my friend White Bear if he thinks it makes bears mad when I wear a bear head on my head...

And he says....

I'm sorry, I didn't catch any of that. I got the shiny side out.

Not using tin foil here. On cool days it's titanium and on hot days I use tungsten. Or is it the other way around.??????...??.
Looks like shiny side out to me.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Shiny side in will allow you to receive outside brain waves while remaining incognito. If you have no brain waves yourself, you can increase your outside reception by poking holes with an ice pick all over the hat. Note that leaving the hat on while making the holes will reveal for SURE whether or not you have brain waves.
Or shiny side out?

Forum member "White bear" and myself have come up with a theory about foil hats working like a check valve. If you wear the foil shiny side in, then your thoughts are locked in but you are allowed to absorb info through the dull side of the foil into your brain.

Shiny side out works the opposite, your thoughts are broadcast outward but the reflective outer surface keeps exterior info from getting into your brain, like a force shield.

Please feel free to add information and uses for tin foil

grin

I say shiny side out. A reflective surface will reflect the radio waves transmitted by the CIA.

It is a scientific fact that the non-reflective side will better adsorb the radio waves and the CIA will then be able to control your thoughts.

Keep the shiny side out!!
OK, Dave. You show two differing surface textures.

Which style works better - smooth or wrinkled?
Originally Posted by ironbender

Smooth reflects better, everybody knows that! Sheezzzzz.
We may have to go to the cameras to accuratly make that call.

I think ND's inner layer was textured & mine was smooth.

Definatly going to need to do more research. laugh
you know how in US military marksmen training you have different types of shooting sling riggings? you have the actual sling support method which clinches your offhand bicep, this be the full out take your time shooting sling.

Then you have the "hastey sling"

White bear is using the "hastey foil". It's applied very quickly for emergencies.

I've been waiting on a panel of experts to ask this:

Back before tinfoil was invented ,my great uncle's step-brother had a blacksmith hammer him out a cap made from some exotic[actually , that word had not been invented then either] metal he had won from an indian in a crap game.

It was claimed he could receive messages from people who had not yet been born.

He reportedly spent his final years in an insane asylum mumbling something about a "Grand Pooh Bah".

He was buried in his cap.

I know where.

Y'all want it ?
Izzat the one that legend has made out of Unobtanium, won at cards, off a [bleep] ?

What a rare artifact !

GTC

That's it.

Ol' Curdog's gonna be rich.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
That's it.

or crazy.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Shiny side out and wrinkled. That's what they use on the F117, otherwise the waves are distinguishable under any and all waves. You have to deflect in different directions. If they can see your melon, they can read your melon, you dummies. Yeeeeeesssshhhhh........ whistle

Ask me how I know. sick
Originally Posted by Karnis
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

Shiny side out and wrinkled. That's what they use on the F117, otherwise the waves are distinguishable under any and all waves. You have to deflect in different directions. If they can see your melon, they can read your melon, you dummies. Yeeeeeesssshhhhh........ whistle

Ask me how I know. sick

Yeah, but everyone knows the F-117 is orb-solete laugh now! Get with the times, man!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Not using tin foil here. On cool days it's titanium and on hot days I use tungsten. Or is it the other way around.??????...??.

Not exactly - titanium or Beryllium copper for cool days - Inconel X750 for heat - tungsten for hailstorms...

grin
I've been waiting on a panel of experts to ask this:

Back before tinfoil was invented ,my great uncle's step-brother had a blacksmith hammer him out a cap made from some exotic[actually , that word had not been invented then either] metal he had won from an indian in a crap game.

It was claimed he could receive messages from people who had not yet been born.

He reportedly spent his final years in an insane asylum mumbling something about a "Grand Pooh Bah".

He was buried in his cap.

I know where.

Y'all want it ?

Yes please.

grin
That's it.

or crazy.

Nothin' wrong with that combo,.....

Being rich will get you through crazy quite handsomely, I'd venture.

His will probably be a "Good Crazy" , anyhoo.

GTC
We never leave our tin foil hats behind!

[Linked Image]

at least I don't see any flouride in that picture...
I love the hasty foil answer. It makes perfect sense. oh oh, should I worry now?
Hasty foil is field expedient protection. I think white bear actually liberated his hastey foil from a baked potato for that radio project.

He's a survivor. I once saw him wrap a foil turkey roasting pan around his head in an emergency.

Of course the turkey was dumped on the ground, the folks that were trying to cook the turkey at the park were pretty mad but white bear had stuff in his head that he didn't want stolen. So it was way worth it.

You ever see those aluminum fire shelters the forest service fire fighters carry? You can fold one of those babies into a 6 foot canoe you can wear on your head....The ultimate in high fashion brain wave protection...

He's a survivor. I once saw him wrap a foil turkey roasting pan around his head in an emergency.

I'd hunt with him anytime, sounds like a trooper.

BTW Dave, do you use chinstraps when the blue northerns blow in or just your left hand? Personally I think it's very stylish to have a chinstrap, kinda like Joe Namath ya know? See lower right................

[Linked Image]
trh method ....heavy duty double wrap wink
Double wrap? That would get kinda hot here in TX. Wouldn't be half baked, it would be full sizzle.

One other thing I forgot to mention for those that wear tin foil hats. DO NOT wear it tightly on the noggin, it will pinch the blood off to your hairs and you'll lose 'em all. Can't say I didn't warn ya.
© 24hourcampfire