Home
Posted By: ken458 51st State? South California - 07/11/11
Can you believe it? Moonbeam says its a "supremely ridiculous" idea. I say HE is supremely ridiculous. Chances are nil that it will happen, but please click on the link and vote "YES" just to piss off some libs!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...southern_california_wants_to_secede.html
Thanks for voting...the "YES" is up to 30% now, up from 25% when I posted.
Posted By: sbhva Re: 51st State? South California - 07/12/11
Up to 32% now. I just voted.
Though only a pipe dream, I voted twice!
Can't wait 'til they go. Of course, AZ should be careful about what it wants.... I think SoCal's only source of water is the Colorado, and everyone in NorCal will vote to shut down the tap...
Flyfast
Not quite true they take all the surface water from the Owens Valley in north central all the way to Bishop. BT seen it. Cheers NC
All the liberals who inhabit, or should I say "infest" the capital building in Sacramento can kiss my azz. That includes that idiot Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown.

Now if we can get rid of all the liberals down here in So Cal, then I`d love to see a 51st state.
I am not fond of the idea of giving another 2 Senators to California.
I love the idea. It would break off San Diego and the conservative inland valleys off from LA/SanFran/Sacramento liberal coastline.

Cheyenne, the new senators would probably be more conservative than anything Oklahoma could offer. But, it won't ever be much more than a dream.

Ann Coulter has always asked if we can�t just give California back to Mexico????
What would they call this state? Newer Mexico?
How about they just form a new country and we call it even.
I'd be for chiseling it off and dragging it to the Middle East.

Might as well keep America's enemies in one spot.
Just call it Upper Baja and give it to the beaners.
What would they call this state?

How about FUBAR?
© 24hourcampfire