Home
This guy is a joke.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/herman-cain-warns-china-is-seeking-nuclear-capability.php
Hardly. Knowing his background with the military, I doubt he did not know of China's weapons programs. Had he NOT had that experience, I could see your point. One of the main differences between Cain and the normal politician is in the practical experience he has. Same could be said of Romney, in some regard, as well. Romney HAS been a politician for a long time, and comes from a family of politicians. Kinda brings him down, in my mind. In any case, anybody that does NOT consider China a threat, is a fool!
China is no more of a threat with Cain than they are with Obama . You guys are going to have to come up with something better than this to discredit Cain.
wa wa what?
Out grow china?
How is That gonna happen?
When they own us now?

Cain is an outsider that will never make it to a ballot.
Too bad, we need an outsider, but it won't be him.
Oh man, what a complete idiot. See what I mean, folks? I saw it from way back that this guy was a mental lightweight, and would put his foot in his mouth over and over again. How could an educated adult with half a brain not know that China has been a nuclear power since the 1960s?
Here is the entire transcript. You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/politics/july-dec11/hermancain_10-31.html
The GOP is a very sad state of affairs right now. I can't fathom another four years of 0, but it is a real possibility solely because of sheer incompetence on the R candidates.
Originally Posted by bea175
China is no more of a threat with Cain than they are with Obama . You guys are going to have to come up with something better than this to discredit Cain.

We don't have to discredit Cain, he does it all by himself.
His performances of late are quite disappointing. I'm looking more and more at Newt.
Originally Posted by prm
The GOP is a very sad state of affairs right now. I can't fathom another four years of 0, but it is a real possibility solely because of sheer incompetence on the R candidates.
We still have Ron Paul, so there's still hope.
Originally Posted by RickyD
His performances of late are quite disappointing. I'm looking more and more at Newt.
laugh You mean this guy??

Newt is looking better every day. wink
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Hahahaha! Newt, what a douchebag. laugh

Ron Paul may win this thing through sheer attrition.
We still have Ron Paul, so there's still hope."

Your allegiance to RP has no limits:

Now you claim he can "out stupid" all his rivals.
Originally Posted by prm

+1
Originally Posted by prm

Newt is the guy to go to. Read his contract. Then watch the two debate on Saturday, that should seal Cain's fate.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
We still have Ron Paul, so there's still hope."

Your allegiance to RP has no limits:

Now you claim he can "out stupid" all his rivals.

for the first time, he might be right about that part
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"We still have Ron Paul, so there's still hope."

for the first time, he might be right about that part
Glad to have you on the Ron Paul team, Steve. What caused the change of heart?

I'd ask if you've never made a mistake before, but that would be a very silly question.
I'd ask if you've never made a mistake before, but that would be a very silly question.
The only "mistake" he made there was letting the cat out of the bag regarding his authentic beliefs on the question of man-made global warming, and thus nixing any possibility of becoming the Republican nominee for president.
First I have been a Republican all my life, however with the current crop of dwarfs I keep waiting for Snow White to appear.
Glen
Can't believe all the air time this is getting. Read the quote. It's seems fairly obvious to me that he's referring to China getting nuclear powered aircraft carrier capability, and just phrased it badly.

Far less of a gaffe than anything Obama says when whenever he goes off teleprompter, and tremendously better than anything Biden says any time he opens his mouth.
astute observation Calhoun

politicians SUCK

but the folks that elect them suck just as bad, we get the gov't we deserve, because we don't have the nads to demand better or different.

too rarely do folks vote the incumbent out, and I just adore the mantra "but, but he's got no political experience"

what's that mean? he doesn't know how to write a NSF check?
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Can't believe all the air time this is getting. Read the quote. It's seems fairly obvious to me that he's referring to China getting nuclear powered aircraft carrier capability, and just phrased it badly.

Far less of a gaffe than anything Obama says when whenever he goes off teleprompter, and tremendously better than anything Biden says any time he opens his mouth.
"They�ve indicated that they�re trying to develop nuclear capability, and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat."

The two ideas are separated by an "and." That makes them distinct ideas, i.e., the second idea wasn't a mere clarification of the first idea, but rather they were two distinct reasons we need, in his view, to consider them a threat. The man's an idiot.
c'mon Hawk, you think the man's an idiot because he wasn't as clear as he should have been in that sentence?

I sure wouldn't mind hiring that "idiot" to help run our little companies, he has a pretty impressive track record imo.

seems a pretty harsh judgement to me, but if it's how you feel I guess it's how you feel.

and most likely China is furthering it's nuclear program, beats sitting on US$, they can always sell their old stuff to smaller countries and make bank on it. but it seems apparent though perhaps charitable to some that he was trying to express just what Calhoun stated.

lemme throw you guys on Nat. TV ask you over and over again IF EVER you've made what could be deemed an inappropriate remark to a female subordinate and then move on to the nuclear stuff! lol

btw does it get any more nuclear than sexual harrassment these days?

not everyone can be Bill Clinton ya know.

thank God for that
Originally Posted by Calhoun

"They’ve indicated that they’re trying to develop nuclear capability, and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat."

The two ideas are separated by an "and." That makes them distinct ideas, i.e., the second idea wasn't a mere clarification of the first idea, but rather they were two distinct reasons we need, in his view, to consider them a threat. The man's an idiot.

Regardless of how you interpret his statement, what isn't in question is that he has China pegged for what they are -- a troublemaker seeking to increase military capabilities. That is what's most significant. As POTUS, he would be appraised of all current intelligence reports. He certainly has the idea right about becoming economically competitive with China too. What would Ron Paul's statement been? Probably something along the lines of unintelligible gibberish dribbling spittle while making weird facial contortions as if someone were poking a cattle prod up is arse while a troup of fleas danced inside his shirt collar.

Every Repub candidate running has obvious flaws. We'll see which imperfect candidate get's the nod and lob our hail mary.
Let's see, someone thinks Cain is crazy, and they also think Ron P has a chance? Talk about the pot calling the kettle.......TRH, et al crazy
One of the things that i do not understand is how can 26% of GOP voters fall for this guy when he has such poor knowledge on so many topics? It was the same thing with Palin and Bachmann. With his many gaffs how is he still considered a GOP darling?
Same way 100% of Demoncrap voters fell for Hussein when he had no knowledge of anything at all.
What I can't understand is how this current disaster has a 44% approval rating. Nevermind,I do know. Idiots like you have a vote...I guess you're allowed to vote,anyways.

Thats funny! An ugly third grader eating right out of his hand.
Contrary my good man. He inherited a situation that was in the [bleep]#$ and a congress in 2010 with no morals.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
One of the things that i do not understand is how can 26% of GOP voters fall for this guy when he has such poor knowledge on so many topics? It was the same thing with Palin and Bachmann. With his many gaffs how is he still considered a GOP darling?
Yea, it's almost as dumb as most dimocraps falling for a Harvard lawyer who didn't know how many states there are.
If the recent news involving Herman Cain is causing you to post about his inability, you were never going to vote for him in the first place. Cain is the most capable practitioner of logic in the field. It would be nice if he were perfectly articulate. He's not. But we see were articulate and illogical has gotten us in 3 years.
How can you criticize anyone after the Obama debacle? The only experience he could claim at running anything was his campaign, and I doubt he did much of that noting his executive demonstrations after election. He chose Biden for his international experience and I doubt that idiot could find China on a map of China.
He won't criticize obama; he's one of his minions. smile
[quote=MShuntfish]If the recent news involving Herman Cain is causing you to post about his inability, you were never going to vote for him in the first place."

I think you are right.It's the same deal with Perry and the "[bleep] rock".Much of the indignation expressed here regarding BOTH of these issues is feigned .
My Fool Vote counters your Fool Vote! Are you allowed to vote? With or without your blinders on? Your right, it is an amazing system!
He chose Biden for his international experience and I doubt that idiot could find China on a map of China.

Sure he could! He just needed to call Palin for directions!

Haaaaa
Just for you DA

Can Palin see China from Alaaskaa?
Thats not Fair!
Watch the video and see why your an idiot grin
They need to leave Cain alone...What MAY have happened is no way worst than what Bill Clinton did while in office!
Originally Posted by rifle
They need to leave Cain alone...What MAY have happened is no way worst than what Bill Clinton did while in office!

But is it worse than JFK and Mar Monroe?

Be glad that you have the ability to head this one off before you elect him! Clinton liked the Ladies!

How do you think Cain's Campaign Finance problems will shake out? This will be his real problem!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Watch the video and see why your an idiot grin
At least soundly in the company of idiots.
Do you think obama sold his soul to soros for campaign funding? Do you think Michelle helped out in any way?
The folks from the great north have spoken.
Everyone else sucks but rp so we have to bow at his alter,What a laugh.
If this is all you can come up with is some miss spoken words to find fault with someone for prez,we are so screwed.
You probably miss speak in your daily lives just as much or more than this.
It must be hell to be perfect.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The folks from the great north have spoken.
Everyone else sucks but rp so we have to bow at his alter,What a laugh.
If this is all you can come up with is some miss spoken words to find fault with someone for prez,we are so screwed.
You probably miss speak in your daily lives just as much or more than this.
It must be hell to be perfect.

[Linked Image]
I just read this entire thread. Here's a short list of people who think Cain is an idiot:

TRH
Northwestalaska

Feel free to form your own opinions.
I really don't miss these threads.

Everyone calling each other a dumbazz and arguing over which lying piece of crap politician is the best lying piece of crap politician.
It's an art. grin
I am becoming increasingly convinced that they simply dont want the win- again.

lol

It's something alright.

....and I ain't getting sucked back in.

<sniffle>
What I want to know is... what mental midget decided it was a good idea for the Republican candidates to have 5 gazillion debates a year ahead of the election?
Oh man, what a complete idiot. See what I mean, folks? I saw it from way back that this guy was a mental lightweight

I guess if anybody would know, it'd be you...

I'd suspect he was talking about Carriers.
Contrary my good man. He inherited a situation that was in the [bleep]#$ and a congress in 2010 with no morals.

He was among the group that he 'inherited' it from. Odd that leftist parrots omit that fact.
Good call! Remember I am the guy who called it on Palin, Bachman and Perry as well. You guys are backing every dip stick who comes along! Take some extra time and look at the fools that you guys are calling the next Big Thing first and you will stop picking candidates that can't win.
This guy is a joke. Oh man, what a complete idiot. See what I mean, folks? I saw it from way back that this guy was a mental lightweight, and would put his foot in his mouth over and over again.

You talking about Ron Paul?
nwa, wipe your chin dude, there's some Obama ball sweat drippin off of it, or you're just foaming at the mouth trying to discredit "anyone" that might actually divert the course this country is headed down.

either case you need to tidy up (grin)

bye the bye, I kinda like how the acronymn for your handle describes you as a perfect Obama supporter!
New poll from yesterday has Cain still in the lead. Newt is also inching up.
New poll from yesterday has Cain still in the lead. Newt is also inching up.
And his highest online donations. Yep, a few more allegations from unnamed sources and a few more statements that are only clear to most anyone above a 2nd grade reading comprehension level and he ought to waltz to a victory in the primaries.
As others have said, the Cain haters were already haters. The 1% of people who think the ability of the POTUS to make sound well thought out decisions and implement actions regarding fiscal, economic, personal liberties and international issues are directly related to his/her ability to answer relentless meaningless questions on the fly from an unfriendly press will amount to... well... about that 1%.
© 24hourcampfire