Home
LINK

Earlier this year, Clinkscales traveled to Los Angeles with Erin Andrews for a work-related event. Andrews sat in the middle, while Clinkscales was on the aisle. It was in either first or business class. What happened next was related by Andrews herself to both Connie, her husband, and ESPN anchor Sage Steele. At some point during the trip, Andrews saw Clinkscales masturbating in his seat, beneath his iPad. When he realized he had been caught, Andrews told Connie, Clinkscales panicked and muttered, "You know, I'm one of your bosses." Andrews, still scarred from the very public peephole stalking incident, was angry but conflicted, Connie tells me. She shared the incident with a handful of people at the network, but refused Connie's suggestion that she go to HR. "Do it anonymously then," Connie advised. Erin declined. She just wanted it to go away.

Andrews did not respond to email requests or text messages from me for comment. A call to one of her attorneys, Scott Carr, was not returned. Another source not connected to Connie recently asked Andrews if Clinkscales had jerked off in front of her. Andrews acknowledged that it had happened, according to the source.
I'm struggling to understand why I would care what these sort of people do.

Not that it isn't a great story....
ESPN VP masturbates while sitting next to Erin Andrews?

Doesn't everybody?
WAIT for it....

She should have thrown something heavy on his ipad and broke it!
Evacuate Stiff Penis Now
For the life of me, I can't figure out why he'd do such a thing. wink

[Linked Image]
wanker
I mean really... laugh
[img]http://img.poptower.com/pic-20088/erin-andrews.jpg?d=1024[/img]
What a perv!

[Linked Image]
Carpet doesn't match the curtains...
I doubt she travels in swimsuits, Barry.

What I'm a little stuck on is what kind of email or text would be appropriate in this situation or voice mail to her attorney?

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Andrews sat in the middle, while Clinkscales was on the aisle. It was in either first or business class.

I don't think I've flown any domestic route that had a business class and every first class flight domestic I've had has been two abreast (ha!) max.
He is one sick dude!
Insecure probably. He should have asked her for some "hands on experience to enable her boss to greater heights of achievement" and let her figure out what was needed duh! Still laughing. liberals are such jerkoffs and it shows ! Magnum Man
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
ESPN VP masturbates while sitting next to Erin Andrews?

Doesn't everybody?

LMAO.....
Originally Posted by RickyD
I doubt she travels in swimsuits, Barry.

Absolutely! I can't imagine what he must have been thinking about!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
You fellows probably don't want to know what I'm doing while reading this thread...
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
You fellows probably don't want to know what I'm doing while reading this thread...

I dunno, but something tells me I ain't gonna shake your hand.
Think pure thoughts Jim.

Like being on a plane, a mile high.
those are sweet!
sweet enuff I'm gonna get one of those I-Pad deallies to go on MY lap....
So what's the big deal. If I was sitting next to her I'd probably jerk off to especially when I was a young pup.
Maybe he was using a Palm Pilot!!!
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Carpet doesn't match the curtains...

Like I care. I'd pork her. smile
Originally Posted by huntsman22
sweet enuff I'm gonna get one of those I-Pad deallies to go on MY lap....

or a big tub of popcorn
Little hot butter lube couldn't hurt....
I would have a question for her.

http://www.hark.com/clips/rnlnrypkhw-do-you-want-to-touch-my-monkey-touch-him
A whole bunch of non Erin Andrews photos on this thread.
Oh yeah? Well post the real thing then!

I can't believe you doubt my Google-Fu!
we really need another abc's of bra's thread....if only people could keep it clean enough that Rick doesn't have to intervene....
The ESPN VP was merely another candidate qualifying for his membership in the 'Mile High Club' - going 'solo'.
Erin Andrews is cute, but really just a typical Florida Gator Gal. Thousands of 'em like that here. laugh
Erin Andrews is cute, but really just a typical Florida Gator Gal. Thousands of 'em like that here. laugh
A request for a three minute microwaved tea to the stew would have done the trick dumped in his Hot Ipad lap.
[Linked Image]
I'm stil wondering how anyone can make a 5 minute video of her nekid THROUGH a hotel peep hole?

No one wandered by?
Not a maid or ?

I still think that was a pub stunt.
Dude must've thought the plane was about to crash.

IMHO, Andrews is a kooky attention addict.
© 24hourcampfire