Home
A US woman who wanted to work at a nightclub started searching for someone who could perform plastic surgery at a cheap price to give her a more curvaceous body.

What she found was a woman posing as a doctor who filled her buttocks with cement, mineral oil and flat-tyre sealant, Florida police say.

The suspect - who police say was born a man and identifies as a woman - apparently performed the surgery on herself, and investigators say she may have victimised others.

The "doctor"
[Linked Image]

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/wor...bottom-20111121-1nppx.html#ixzz1eI7PwvMw
just what she-he needed
Strrrrrrrrrrrrrange Planet, this.

I hope that "look" doesn't "Take off"

GTC
obamacare
If you screwed a light bulb into that thing's head, and Ballasted the feet, you'd have a damn fine Channel Marker Bouy.

GTC
Baby' got back.
is that Michele?
a rear end that big makes doggy impossible for normal men...
Too bad it didn't die from the injections, we need it out of the gene pool.
Really, something that would POISON a Shark.

Call Hazmat.
High drag, low speed.
My eyes, they hurt wheres the bleach
I read the story, and the real sad part was never mentioned. The taxpayers are going on the hook for boocoo bucks here. Not only are we going to support the criminal for the rest of his unatural life, we'll have to pick up the tab for med care and living expenses for the "I'm disabled" victim(s) as well. I see us kicking in 15 to 20 million dollars before this is over.
I responded to this before, but for some reason my post didn't pop up. MaybeI'm getting old.
Hey!
That looks like Michelle Obama, but with a few added tats.
laugh
serious assage right there.
LOL
Fix a Flat and cee ment!

First time I have seen photos!

I guess there is a reason to shop for a legit Plastic Sturgeon

And not hire a messican cee ment layer!

Or do the work yourself.
But she did get what she paid for!
u guys should stop being a bunch of hard azz's..is......
Originally Posted by ColsPaul

I guess there is a reason to shop for a legit Plastic Sturgeon

No schitt!!!

In America, any MD/DO can hang out a shingle saying s/he's a "cosmetic surgeon". But you have to be board-certified to call yourself a Plastic Surgeon.

I know of at least two guys I've worked with in the past who've given up ER medicine to do cosmetic work. They're apparently making a go of it, but one of these guys has had some serious botch jobs show up in our local ER's.

And that's the medical doctors doing this stuff. The poseurs, like the "person" who did the fix-a-flat ass job in question, are even scarier!
Karen thinks I've been injected with cement,too!
I've seen a few that looked like they've been injected with cottage cheese....A few with lots......

George
Originally Posted by isaac

She meant your head, ya noob.

No, the big one, not the little one...
By looks of a few I've seen lately,someone's making a good living..I'm guessin several million have been done!
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by isaac

She meant your head, ya noob.

No, the big one, not the little one...

----------------

I've now deleted you from her speed dial.
I'd think this so called doctor could be charged with attempted murder or,at the very least,malicious wounding with intent to maim/disfigure. Setting aside the perverseness of the victim,this isn't right,at all.
Man, I was afraid to open this thread in case there was a close-up of the expansion joint from that extensive cement work... Said joint would be a BIG one! eek

[Linked Image]

John
© 24hourcampfire