Home
I don't think there's much to worry about...just curious.
Anybody But Obama!
I'm voting for him whether the dumb [bleep] faction of the GOP nominates him or not.

The GOP has crushed conservatism in America.

It needs to go the way of the Whig party,...and it looks like it's about to.
what terry says........
I would vote for him in a second over Obama if he happened to get the nomination.

Pretty smart thinking for someone who owns 3 Blaser potential bombs (LOL)
As with many things in my life, I wouldn't want to, but I would do it.
Easy answer. Not Obee, ANYONE ELSE! Bear Hell, I wouldn't even have to hold my nose for that.
Originally Posted by websterparish47

ditto.

pretty much the only group that puts it's dreamy guy above the nation's well being is....well, you know who it is. but I would also vote for either one of my mutts, or TRH's pit over Obama.
Obama thanks you. I don't.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by websterparish47

ditto.

pretty much the only group that puts it's dreamy guy above the nation's well being is....well, you know who it is. but I would also vote for either one of my mutts, or TRH's pit over Obama.

Pretty much the only group that puts it's dreamy party above the nation's well being is... well, you know who it is.
You haven't a clue as to this nation's foreign policy well being,junior.
Originally Posted by isaac
You haven't a clue as to this nation's foreign policy well being,junior.

Coming from you, that is quite a compliment.

Happy New Year to you too, Bob! smile

Really... Happy New Year.
ABO
Be grateful your youth gives you some excuse for your ignorance of the geopolitical realities of this world.

Happy New Year to you,as well.

I'm not so sure the Mad Doctor wouldn't be worse than BHO, he certainly is to the left of him.

Not to worry, I have more chance of being the nominee than he.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I'm not so sure the Mad Doctor wouldn't be worse than BHO, he certainly is to the left of him.

Not to worry, I have more chance of being the nominee than he.
You cannot be as stupid as that statement implies. Give us a quick definition of the political left/right scale, and then explain briefly which positions of Paul's fall anywhere but solidly to the right of any of the other Republican candidates.
Last time I had to hold my nose and vote for madman McCain.

Voting for Ron Paul would be a lot less unpleasant.
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Last time I had to hold my nose and vote for madman McCain.

Voting for Ron Paul would be a lot less unpleasant.
Is your name on the list?
Sorry, Hawkeye, but I am not a Paul supporter in the primary. Just saying that I won't have a problem voting for him if he gets the nomination.
And he had your name posted already, like a giddy little boy looking through his first National Geographic.
I've tossed this question around a lot lately. Push comes to shove, and pigs fly, if RP gets the GOP nod, he has my vote.

With all his faults, he is still light years better than the kenyan.
I'll sit it out he's more left on foreign policy than Obama. He's code pink plus!
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
I'll sit it out he's more left on foreign policy than Obama. He's code pink plus!
Make your argument that an interventionist foreign policy is right wing and a non-interventionist foreign policy is left wing. This will require that you give at least a brief explanation of the meaning of right and left in a political context. Perhaps you will persuade me to your side on this.
It doesn't require anyone to do a damn thing for you,moron.
It doesn't require anyone to do a damn thing for you.
Wow. I thought I was king of this forum, Bob. Thanks for the reality check. crazy

that's true of course, but think of the courts, man, think of the courts.

as mothers used to tell their daughters on their wedding nights in Victorian Britain....."just close your eyes,dear, and think of England"

of course, happily for the republic, this question is about as relevant as whether you would vote for Richard Nixon, whose chances are only marginally less than RP's
You left out moron,moron. Use copy and paste and not the quote function to satisfy your low self esteem.
oh hell Steve you know you'll be lined up for a ride in the blimp.

wonder if they fill that thing with alla the hot air generated in Congress?
You left out. Use copy and paste and not the quote function to satisfy your low self esteem.
Bob, I always quote folks at the Fire the way I know they'd comport themselves were their better angels directing them when they were typing.
I won'tbe supporting Paul in the primaries, but any of the Republican candidates would be a whole lot better than the crypto communist wannabe dictator.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You left out. Use copy and paste and not the quote function to satisfy your low self esteem.
Bob, I always quote folks at the Fire the way I know they'd comport themselves were their better angels directing them when they were typing.

===========

My better angel thinks your a moron,as well.
but think of the courts, man, think of the courts.

No difference in a disarmed America under obama, or a disarmed military under wrong paul. Helpless is helpless.
ABO but we'd better hold the House and take the Senate.
Originally Posted by eh76
what terry says........

Ditto
Sadly, it would be an act of futility if Ron Paul gets the nomination, but I will punch the Republican lever, button, or chad, as the case may be.
Now let me see, which POS confused. Barry edges by half a smell. sick GW
I'm voting for whoever is the GOP nominee. I'm hoping others see it the way I do, that we can't afford to split the vote. It's more important to get rid of Obama than it is to vote for the candidate which is most aligned with your philosophy if that isn't the GOP candidate.
Originally Posted by GlockinBob
I'm voting for whoever is the GOP nominee. I'm hoping others see it the way I do, that we can't afford to split the vote. It's more important to get rid of Obama than it is to vote for the candidate which is most aligned with your philosophy if that isn't the GOP candidate.

+1 About the only reply which makes a lot of sense.
Let's quit beating a Dead Horse, we've already had this discusion a couple of weeks ago. The answer here is yes only if he is the GOP Nominee. No if he runs as an independent or under any other banner as vote for Ron Paul as an independent is like voting for Ross Perott it'll give Obama another four years. That's how we got the current abortion in 2008.
Make your argument that an interventionist foreign policy is right wing and a non-interventionist foreign policy is left wing. This will require that you give at least a brief explanation of the meaning of right and left in a political context. Perhaps you will persuade me to your side on this.

Not going to waste a lot of time on this just do a search on Ron Paul code pink.
Originally Posted by W7ACT
That's how we got the current abortion in 2008.

Really?
What third person split the vote in 08' to cause McPlain to lose?
I thought a piece of crap beat a piece of crap that smelled a little worse.

Not going to waste a lot of time on this
That was about the response I expected. Reason being that, were you forced to actually use cogent arguments, your position would collapse of its own weight.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
ABO but we'd better hold the House and take the Senate.

I see it the same way. There is alot of work to be done if we get the whitehouse and the senate as well as keep congress. 1st on the list IMHO is purging the fed govt. of all bureacrats appointed by O and the Clintons.One only has to look at the wolf issue, social security, DOJ and on and on to see that a lot of "so called policymakers" need new jobs somewhere else than in the government.The border and the illegals,Afghanistan, the national debt,the State dept and out of control foreign aid, all issues that need to be dealt with in damn short order. Eric Holder needs to be held accountable by the fed gov't for F&F as well as the OKL City bombing.No end to the things that need to be fixed HERE at home and splitting the vote at the ballot won't fix anything. Magnum Man
Originally Posted by T LEE
Anybody But Obama!
+ two zillion..

I am of the considered opinion that Ron Paul, as President, could do more damage to This Once Great Country than BHO.

Fortunately , because most voters are not insane, RP has less chance of being the nominee than TRH. I say quit beating this soon to be dead horse.

In my opinion, as I have said for over two years, Romney will be the nominee. I have not endorsed...
Originally Posted by wildbill59

Really?

Ron Paul!!!!
Originally Posted by wildbill59

Really?

Ron Paul!!!!

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php
Sorry pal but RP wasn't in the General and the other candidates outside the major criminal parties only gathered 2 mill. votes. The McPlain team lost by 10 mill.
You need some good fact checking skills bud.
RP didn't run as a third party candidate for years.
© 24hourcampfire