Home
..the caucus night. I'm staying home with ice to my sore knee while my wife will represent "us" at the caucus. I just asked her who'd she'd vote for right now without any further fulderoo: "Rick santorum", was the reply. "Ok", says I.

"Let me know what happens"! grin
Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMBBLLLLEEEE!

Look for a Ron Paul landslide victory!
Will results be available tonight or will we have to hold our collective breasts until tomorrow?
wink
Posted By: RickyD Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

What? There a bunch of Iranians voting? Not at my precinct!

I'll sum up the evening.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I think you'll know tonight.
Now some of you people think Iowa is the be all say all. There 49 more to go and Iowa doesn't really mean [bleep]!
Then you Iowa-ians start prepping for a primary in June?
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

that funny!

grin

Posted By: T LEE Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
[Linked Image]
..The beginning of the end for the golfer-in-chief, liar-in-chief, equivocator-in-chief, apologizer-in-chief, community organizer-in-chief; well, you get the point--take your pick.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12

the only rumble will be him going down the toilet.....he'll be slidin' all right.
Wanna bet? smile
Posted By: jnyork Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
I am SOOOOOO TIRED of hearing about the Iowa caucuses I could just schitt. Isn't there ANYTHING ELSE going on in the world, maybe something important? crazy
They really are not all that important. Can't be. Those folks mostly work for a living.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
The good Republicans of Iowa rejoice as once again their telephones become instruments to be used for their convenience of communication.
Originally Posted by jnyork
I am SOOOOOO TIRED of hearing about the Iowa caucuses I could just schitt. Isn't there ANYTHING ELSE going on in the world, maybe something important? crazy

Look at it this way: antidemocratic, archaic; whatever; it's the beginning of the end of for the Imposter-in-chief. Citizen-up!

Well theres plenty but you don't think the driveby media is going to go against their main man/Liar in Cheif?
Originally Posted by eclectic
They really are not all that important. Can't be. Those folks mostly work for a living.

Yep. Taxes: 40%; Entitlements: 0%. Time for Hope and Change folks!

Yeah,..the New Hampshire Primaries..... wink
I thought George was referring to Michigan vs VT.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Anyone know when the results start trickling in?

Look, Iowa is the first step and no more than the first step. It is what it is but those who value American history, tradition, precedent, and values (yes, values) should be glad the winnowing has begun.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Didn't Iowa go for Brobama by ten points over Sarah Palin last time? Damn, that's freaking unbelievable.
Originally Posted by eyeball
I thought George was referring to Michigan vs VT.

Thanks for reminding me; I had forgotten, being naturally giddy with the prospect of cutting certain political careers short. laugh grin
Originally Posted by eyeball

Didn't Iowa go for Brobama by ten points over Sarah Palin last time? Damn, that's freaking unbelievable.

Yes, thanks to Des Moines and Iowa City, the seats of polish and sophistry; boy, didn't they enable a pant full!
Posted By: isaac Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Originally Posted by rrroae
Anyone know when the results start trickling in?

===============

Just by the voters who have shown for the caucuses thus far,they have predicted it will be a 1-2-3 finish between Romney,Santorum and Paul,but not necessarily in that order.

Santorum appears to be the surprise candidate for tonight.
anything to shut "the lame stream media" out and i'm in!
Posted By: Qtip Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
I heard we are facing a nation-wide shortage of tin foil due to the Paul supporters hand crafting hats for hand outs during the campaign.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Lets say Santorum has a good showing, what do we know about him? Need some input from our good friends in Eastern Pa. Are ya out there?

What in the hell happened to all of the excitement over Newt in the past 2 weeks? The man crashed and burned faster than any of the other want-a-bees. He has almost not organization in NH and will get the crap kicked out of him so does this mean that Newt is waiting until Super Tuesday or will it all be over in 2 weeks for the Newt?
what do we know about him?

What did you know about obama you goofball grin
Santorum is my second choice...should fix that question for NWA
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Lets say Santorum has a good showing, what do we know about him? Need some input from our good friends in Eastern Pa. Are ya out there?

He's an idiot.

And pretty whacky.

�I�m a pretty tolerant guy, but beyond his ideology, some of Santorum�s behavior is just a little bizarre. For example, Santorum has six children. In 1996, he had son born prematurely who lived for only two hours. He and wife brought the child home and introduced the dead infant to the rest of their children as �your brother Gabriel� and slept with the body overnight.�

Indeed, the Washington Post reported this in 2005.

Upon their son�s death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen�s parents� home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2009/08/13/rick-santorum-took-dead-baby-home-to-meet-family/

If Ron Paul wins this caucus...Romney is the Republican nominee.

Write it down.

3 way race right now.

http://news.yahoo.com/elections/map/iowa/leadup/

RS Is a good man though, no doubt, you'll find things and votes (by) about him you dont like.
I did not think RP would finish this high. Strangely, he did well around Des Moines, the urban center, usually more liberal.
Posted By: add Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Write it down.

...and if Romney is the Republican nominee, Obama is reelected.

Write it down.

He's an idiot.

And pretty whacky.

�I�m a pretty tolerant guy, but beyond his ideology, some of Santorum�s behavior is just a little bizarre. For example, Santorum has six children. In 1996, he had son born prematurely who lived for only two hours. He and wife brought the child home and introduced the dead infant to the rest of their children as �your brother Gabriel� and slept with the body overnight.�

Upon their son�s death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen�s parents� home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2009/08/13/rick-santorum-took-dead-baby-home-to-meet-family/

And that is more weird than what Romney believes in? You want Romney over Santorum? Religion Conservatism scares you more than NE liberalism? Just askin...was thinkin you are an RPeer because of free drugs...rather than fiscal conservative...

Write it down.

OK...And you get Romeny as the candidate...but we might "win"...sort of
[/size][size:8pt]
Lets say Santoru[size:11pt][/size]m has a good showing, what do we know about him? Need some input from our good friends in Eastern Pa. Are ya out there?

He's an idiot.

And pretty whacky.

A little strange but nothing that earns "idiot status".
Posted By: prm Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Don't know anything about Santorum. Tried to read up on his website but all he really talks about is family and anti-abortion. I'm all for his positions on that, but there are a lot more issues out there. He could elaborate a bit...

RS Is a good man though, no doubt, you'll find things and votes (by) about him you dont like.
I did not think RP would finish this high. Strangely, he did well around Des Moines, the urban center, usually more liberal.

Santorum ran his yap at Ron Paul and effectively alienated all of his supporters.

Hence,..none will vote for his should he get the nomination,...and of course, forget about any idea of a crossover vote for a warmonger like Santorum.

He's not electable. There's two large voting blocks who won't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Romney was at least astute enough to be respectful to Ron Paul in order to not alienate his people.

A little strange but nothing that earns "idiot status".

He's got a whole bag full of idiot.

Don't think he's very popular with many of my fellow board Pennsylvanians and for good reason.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Santorum ran his yap at Ron Paul and effectively alienated all of his supporters.

Hence,..none will vote for his should he get the nomination,...and of course, forget about any idea of a crossover vote for a warmonger like Santorum.

He's not electable. There's two large voting blocks who won't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Romney was at least astute enough to be respectful to Ron Paul in order to not alienate his people.

Santorum is the flavor of the day. He'll drop like a stone when people figure out he's a total whacknutty fruitcake.
A ittle more on Santorum.

On spending, Santorum has a mixed record and showed clear signs of varying his votes based on the election calendar. In the 1990s, when he was only a freshman Senator, he was a leading author on the bill that completely overhauled the country�s welfare system. He also voted for the Freedom to Farm Act in 1996 that started the process of ending direct farm subsidies. When Congress decided that it couldn�t live up to that promise, it voted to re-establish the subsidies in 2002 with the Farm Security Act, a bill that Santorum rightly opposed. He also voted for a balanced budget amendment and a line-item veto in 1995.

More recently, when he was out of Congress, Santorum opposed TARP , the stimulus , the auto bailout, and the Fannie-Freddie bailout.

However, there is a troubling part of Santorum�s record on spending, which is found in the years sandwiched between these periods of fiscal restraint. His record is plagued by the big-spending habits that Republicans adopted during the Bush years of 2001-2006. Some of those high profile votes include his support for No Child Left Behind in 2001, which greatly expanded the federal government�s role in education. He supported the massive new Medicare drug entitlement in 2003 that now costs taxpayers over $60 billion a year and has almost $16 trillion in unfunded liabilities. He voted for the 2005 highway bill that included thousands of wasteful earmarks, including the Bridge to Nowhere. In fact, in a separate vote, Santorum had the audacity to vote to continue funding the Bridge to Nowhere rather than send the money to rebuild New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

Indeed, Santorum was a prolific supporter of earmarks, having requested billions of dollars for pork projects in Pennsylvania while he was in Congress. Perhaps recognizing the sign of the times, Santorum finally reversed his position in 2010, saying that he was opposed to them , but one must remain skeptical about his sincerity. As recently as 2009, he said, �I�m not saying necessarily earmarks are bad. I have had a lot of earmarks. In fact, I�m very proud of all the earmarks I�ve put in bills. I�ll defend earmarks.�

And while Santorum voted against the Farm Bill in 2002, he sponsored a bill to extend milk subsidies in 2005, which he claimed he did to �save countless Pennsylvania dairy farmers.�

An examination of his scores in the NTU rating of Congress shows that Santorum compiled a very strong record on taxes and spending in the first four years of each of his two Senate terms, then a sharp swing to below the Senate Republican average in the Congress before his reelection campaign. In the 2003-2004 session of Congress, Santorum sponsored or cosponsored 51 bills to increase spending, and failed to sponsor or co-sponsor even one spending cut proposal. In his last Congress (2005-2006), he had one of the biggest spending agendas of any Republican -- sponsoring more spending increases than Republicans Lisa Murkowski, Lincoln Chafee and Thad Cochran or Democrats Herb Kohl, Evan Bayh and Ron Wyden.

Santorum also supported raising congressional pay at least three times, in 2001, 2002, and 2003.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/whitepapers/?subsec=137&id=902
Yeah,..Santorum will have to answer for this now that he's in the running.

You can't repeatedly endorse pro abortion candidates and stay strong with GOP voters.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/02/rick-santorum-proud-to-support-pro-choice-arlen-specter/

You would do alot better for RP promotism staying off the whole "warmonger" idea. More on the Fiscal conservative....you barely have me hanging on...you and TRH shoudn't try to ruin it with your nuttieism
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
I just came back from our precinct caucus. The winners were Ron Paul, Rick Santorum and Mit Romney was 3rd. I supported Rick Perry. He did not do well in our precinct. Ron Paul has his cuacus HQ here in Ankeny so I assumed he would do well and he did. kwg
And if you like free trade agreements, Santorum's your man.

�Voted YES on the Oman Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
�Voted YES on CAFTA
�Voted YES on the Morocco FTA
�Voted YES on the Australia FTA
�Voted YES on the Chile FTA
�Voted YES on the Singapore FTA
�Voted YES to Trade Promotion Authority
�Voted YES to extend normal trade relations with China

�Voted YES on CAFTA

If you want to protect unions...EPA....gov control...he is not your man.
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

You would do alot better for RP promotism staying off the whole "warmonger" idea. More on the Fiscal conservative....you barely have me hanging on...you and TRH shoudn't try to ruin it with your nuttieism

The people want the wars to end.

Santorum will get the "bomb Iran" vote,...that's all.

"Bomb Iran!" and "The homo's is runnin' wild!", is pretty much the beginning and end of his platform.

He's getting the default votes for everyone who crashed and burned on their way to the Iowa caucus',..but he'll fade like a pair of Chinese blue jeans once the spotlight is put on him.
This is going to curl Santorum's little surge up in short order.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Santorum-Haunted-Pro-abortion-Specter/2011/12/31/id/422684

Rick Santorum's endorsement of Arlen Specter, a strong supporter of abortion who gave President Barack Obama the key Senate vote to pass Obamacare, is becoming a key issue as the Iowa caucuses near.

"Bomb Iran!" and "The homo's is runnin' wild!"

Everybody be havin problems smile

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f3PJF0YE-x4[/video]
There's two things I'm certain about right now.

One is that I'll polish off this 6 pack before the nights over. The other is that I will NEVER vote for Santorum.

He's an idiot.

And pretty whacky.

You mean it ain't as whacky as whisking the lifeless carcass away, getting it fixed up and pretty so it don't look dead, and keeping things as sterile and 'hands-off' as possible. Your ancestors, not all that distant I suspect, might be a bit disappointed in your attitude.
Santorum's not getting the election. Neither is Paul, though Paul might spoil it for the nominee by a third party run.

Paul won at our caucus. Most of his supporters looked like out of touch young know nothings. One spoke and proved it.

Not something I wpuld do, but it shows that the man has a heart and that he knows he has a soul.
Thanks for that. I know that Watch4bear and Tbaker don't care to know about a rising candidate but I like to be somewhat informed. You other guys may vote for any rat that is out their if they have a "R" next to the name but I vote based upon information regardless or the initial next to the name.
but I like to be somewhat informed.

Really? Tell us what you knew about obama that made you vote for him? grin
Posted By: Calvin Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Originally Posted by Bushmaster1313

Not something I wpuld do, but it shows that the man has a heart and that he knows he has a soul.

Nothing like a Paulie trying to exploit a guys kid dying.

sheesh
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
This is going to curl Santorum's little surge up in short order.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Santorum-Haunted-Pro-abortion-Specter/2011/12/31/id/422684

Rick Santorum's endorsement of Arlen Specter, a strong supporter of abortion who gave President Barack Obama the key Senate vote to pass Obamacare, is becoming a key issue as the Iowa caucuses near.

Thats what turned my sour to him. He endorsed a liberal incumbent over a conservative challenger in the primary. Keeping the status quo is more important than ideology.
Posted By: Darrel Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
If you were to be starting up a zoo, Ron Paul would be a good first pick for your rodent display. He fits right in with all the other squirrels quite well.
Posted By: AKHntr Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
It will be a close race, just to keep the campaign money coming in. All about Economics.
Our little caucus had a total of 28 voters.

Santorum: 12
Paul: 5
Romney: 5
Newt: 5
Perry: 1
And if you were starting a sanitorium for the mentally insane, all the folks who would vote to keep the staus quo would make ideal patients.
Pretty much the only thing that is going to happen is eliminate a few off the bottom like Backhman and possibly Perry. Winning Iowa isn't going to translate into much further down the road. Romney will win New Hampshire by a landslide and South Carolina will actually be more of an indicator of who has legs.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Santorum's not getting the election. Neither is Paul, though Paul might spoil it for the nominee by a third party run.

Well,...the fact is, Ron Paul's people aren't going to vote for another GOP candidate, anyway,..so it's immaterial if he runs third party or not.

Ron Paul's people represent the "non status quo" voting block.

The warmongering, big government, big spending faction of the GOP is the very antithesis of what they're looking for.

Basically, any GOP candidate except Ron Paul is starting out with an automatic 15% vote deficit.

That's a losing hand any way you look at it.

Ron Paul or 4 more years of Obama.

That's the only two choices the people have in 2012.
Don't count Perry out. Gingrich's demise was the only plan he had for Iowa. Romney will always get 25% percent of the vote.
Originally Posted by Calvin

sheesh

Call it what you want but a person running for the highest office in our country needs to be vetted and knowing if they're just a little whacky or full throttle nuts is something that's going to be important to a lot of voters.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Will results be available tonight or will we have to hold our collective breasts until tomorrow?

Not a bad idea.........
Call it what you want but a person running for the highest office in our country needs to be vetted and knowing if they're just a little whacky or full throttle nuts is something that's going to be important to a lot of voters.

I thought you were a Paul fan?
I can deal with a little whacky.
Well,...the fact is, Ron Paul's people aren't going to vote for another GOP candidate, anyway,..so it's immaterial if he runs third party or not.
It probably is immaterial. Most of the Paulies I know never or seldom vote anyway.
Stay away from the hard questions....don't blame you
As of 9:38 pm with about 63,000 of the projected 120,000+ votes tallied.

Santorum 24%
Romney 24%
Paul 22%
Newt 13%
Perry 10%
Bachman 6%
Hunstman 1% (famous quote, "In NH they pick presidents, in IA they pick corn."

Your welcome Huntsman
How many do you know?
Originally Posted by Calvin

sheesh

Actually, if it was Santorum who let that out for public consumption...
Stay away from the hard questions....don't blame you

Dude,...I'm flipping between a couple boards and the Iowa caucus coverage.

Not to mention halfway lit up.

If it was that important, ask me again.
Half dozen or so. You want names, too?
No,..the fact that you're drawing your conclusions based on 6 people is answer enough.

�Voted YES on CAFTA

Don't ask again...try to keep up.
That wasn't a damn question.

Quit picking a fight.

Quit picking a fight.

You are defending unions...pick a battle...man up...siding with Blackie...wins you no battles.

�Voted YES on CAFTA

Don't ask again...try to keep up.

A sprout of Isaac's vernacular reaching for the sun?
It's looking good right now actually. Romney will never get close to 30% of the Republican vote and if we can get the sure losers...Santorum and Paul out of the picture there is still a chance to get a winner in the ring.
You're turning into BOWSINGER.
Nah..he thinks Palin is something special.

Quit picking a fight.

You are defending unions...pick a battle...man up...siding with Blackie...wins you no battles.

I'm defending everyone's right to make as much as possible.

You on the other hand pick and choose who should be free to make as much as they can.

You have a BS argument and you're still defending it.

Quit picking a fight.

I'm defending everyone's right to make as much as possible.

You on the other hand pick and choose who should be free to make as much as they can.

You have a BS argument and you're still defending it.

Do you believe .gov should be backing "Workers to UNITE" or job creators to make their own decisions? If you have a job where workers on their own UNITE to force employers to meet their request(without .gov inteference)...ok. But don't pretend to support RP and the Unions demand of .gov protecting them....Romney(flip flopper) supporter.

And you think Perry is,...although he still smells of the Democrat uniform he wore for so many years.

Perry is Al Gore in a pair of Lucchese Boots.

And you think Perry is,...although he still smells of the Democrat uniform he wore for so many years.

And you expect to be more respected than Bob or Steve??? Silly statement...by even them.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-controversial-remarks-about-sons-death/

I have no problem with what he did. More like a home funeral, which is legal in Pennsylvania. All of my grandparents and several of my uncles were laid out in the home, that was Virginia in the 70's.

So Santorum wanted his kids to connect with the child they saw growing in mommy's belly. To morn the loss in a healthy manner. To know that this was a human being. No problem with that.
what's wrong with perry?

im slightly uninformed at this point
I don't like Perry much, I've dealt with him several times. I know what he is though, unlike those who think they do. How well do you now Ron Paul? Or is it just stuff you've heard?

And you expect to be more respected than Bob or Steve???

I don't recall ever voicing any expectations.
Posted By: LBP Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
If anyone is interested heres a link of interest for Santorum from his time as a Senator...

Rick Santorum on Gun Control

I don't like Perry much, I've dealt with him several times. I know what he is though, unlike those who think they do. How well do you now Ron Paul? Or is it just stuff you've heard?

Just stuff I've heard,....consistently,...for decades.
Posted By: Steve Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
Rand Paul looking at his old man. Has an expression like he was just told he had to bite a turd.
Originally Posted by rockchucker
what's wrong with perry?

He's pompous and arrogant. Other than that, he's okay.

Do you believe .gov should be backing "Workers to UNITE" or job creators to make their own decisions? If you have a job where workers on their own UNITE to force employers to meet their request(without .gov inteference)...ok. But don't pretend to support RP and the Unions demand of .gov protecting them....Romney(flip flopper) supporter.

You're pulling schitt out of your azz.

It's like explaining to a 13 year old cheerleader.

Tell me what you didn't understand about this post.

That's up to you.

I believe workers have a right to assemble(private sector) and make as much as they can with the caveat that they do it without government interference. I also support the idea a person in this country can make as much money as someone else is willing to pay them. Wether that's $10 an hour or $1 Billion a year, I don't care.

Free Markets should decide.
what's wrong with perry?

An "R" team player regardless...used to be team "D" when it suited him.

Thinkin he is willing to play the politico game better than most....he is not a RINO...he is "elect me and I will do it to get elected again".

He will vote for himself more money.... constitution be damned. Some drug he wanted girls to take while lining his pocket.

Hopin his poor background will remind him what a true American is going through.

Hopin he believes what he says.

Hopin he is not the Politician he has proved himself to be.

You're pulling schitt out of your azz.

It's like explaining to a 13 year old cheerleader.

Tell me what you didn't understand about this post.

That's up to you.

I believe workers have a right to assemble(private sector) and make as much as they can with the caveat that they do it without government interference. I also support the idea a person in this country can make as much money as someone else is willing to pay them. Wether that's $10 an hour or $1 Billion a year, I don't care.

Free Markets should decide.

Guess I didn't see that...but with that opinion...don't pretend to be a union supporter.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best post of the day! grin
what's wrong with perry?

Yet remaining totally unelectable in the general with the fatigue of the last TX gov still hanging over the national electorate...
hard to believe out of millions and millions of americans in this country, this is our crop of candiates for POTUS.

we're [bleep]
hard to believe out of millions and millions of americans in this country, this is our crop of candiates for POS.

we're [bleep]

Wish more...esp on this forum...would see it. If here... we don't see it...the country is damned.
Originally Posted by add
what's wrong with perry?

Yet remaining totally unelectable in the general with the fatigue of the last TX gov still hanging over the national electorate...

Only two are unelectable, Santorum and Paul.

Newt is looking good, very good.
hard to believe out of millions and millions of americans in this country, this is our crop of candiates for POS.

we're [bleep]

Wish more...esp on this forum...would see it. If here... we don't see it...the country is damned.

But it's not true, though it is conservatives nature to think that way. Always there own worst enemy. That's where the liberals best us every time..put a tie on a fence post and tell 'em it's a Democrat and they will support it 100%.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Yeah, more and more as a Phil Donahue look-a-like...
I think i like perry the most.

is newt dead in the water? is he worth a schitt?

rommeny?
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I agree. If the Joker and Scarecrow will just quit prolonging the enevitable, this show can get on the road.
Santorum won our county handily. At my caucus nobody even got up to talk about Romney, kinda strange. I just hope that the RP robo calls finally stop. I received 16 negative calls from them in the last 2 days.

we're [bleep]

But it's not true, though it is conservatives nature to think that way. Always there own worst enemy. That's where the liberals best us every time..put a tie on a fence post and tell 'em it's a Democrat and they will support it 100%.

They get more liberal...we get less conservative...we win an election here and there and we think we win. You are smarter than that. ....chit...I hope...the country hopes.

is newt dead in the water?

Nope

I think i like perry the most.

is newt dead in the water? is he worth a schitt?

rommeny?

Romney is the last of the worst.

Gingrich is dead. Although on this site Steve and Bob will be promoting Newt or Mitt....those are your choices on this site.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

is newt dead in the water?

Nope

I used to like ya... wink

Don't think he's very popular with many of my fellow board Pennsylvanians and for good reason.

The POS stood up at a meeting my old boss was at and said that as tool and die makers, we made too much money.
I owned my own tool and die shop for 10 years.
Only thing I ever got from the goverment was a tax bill.
And thats fine by me.

But I never expected a senator that I voted for, to side with every jurk water country over me.The guy can blow me.

Iowa voted for him.But they sure dont know him.

dave
Originally Posted by dave7mm

The POS stood up at a meeting my old boss was at and said that as tool and die makers, we made too much money.

Apparently he didn't think he made enough money as he voted himself a pay raise 3 years in a row from 2001 - 2003.

It's just one of money reasons he lost his seat in Pa.
Originally Posted by add
what's wrong with perry?

I'm not one of the playuhs here when it comes to predictions, but I can tell you right now that Romney is completely unelectable due to his religion. Nothing will be said until the GOP is committed and then there will be nothing but that in the news. As Baker said, he will be made out to be worse than a radical Muslim.

Posted By: LBP Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
You are correct Sir...

If someone was forced by .gov to pay you what you demanded....you WERE paid too much...

Intentional pun? laugh
Originally Posted by add
what's wrong with perry?

Finally............ an honest man.ALL the other Perry detractors on this forum deny that him being a Texan has anything to do with their dislike of him.
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by add
[quote=rockchucker]what's wrong with perry?

Yet remaining totally unelectable in the general with the fatigue of the last TX gov still hanging over the national

I'm not one of the playuhs here when it comes to predictions, but I can tell you right now that Romney is completely unelectable due to his religion. Nothing will be said until the GOP is committed and then there will be nothing but that in the news. As Baker said, he will be made out to be worse than a radical Muslim.

I think it will be used against him. My sister who is a JD and lives in Utah claims a Mormon is more dangerous than all others when considering world view. I'm not sure I'd go that far but..
Posted By: isaac Re: Well, Tonight's the Night.. - 01/04/12
If it was going to be used against him,don't you think that concern would have corroborated been by the Iowa voters?

Apparently he didn't think he made enough money as he voted himself a pay raise 3 years in a row from 2001 - 2003.

Thats our boy.
Voting for pay raises for himself.
Latching on to every free trade bill.Didnt matter what was in it.Or who got screwed.
If a woman needed an abortion to save her life.Well you can forget that.Just let her die.
Sucking chi-com itcho.
Rick the dick.
Thats our boy.

This guy is the biggest POS that Pa has ever produced.
Makes my stomach turn thinking people actually take him serious.

dave

Originally Posted by isaac
If it was going to be used against him,don't you think that concern would have corroborated been by the Iowa voters?

That's a good question but if I'm any indication, then no. Most folks are ignorant of the particulars of the Mormon "faith". Very briefly, the concern is one being dictated to by "the Church" on a more covert and devious level than you would normally think any group would relate to an individual in that group. I hope that's a fair statement.
© 24hourcampfire