Home
How to spot a guy from Wisconsin with a DUI conviction:

[Linked Image]

There aren't a thousand words that could replace this picture.
priceless....but I wonder where he left his rifle?
Al the times I got that picture it claimed it was in Michigans Upper Penninsula.
Not enough trees! smile smile
Looks like Sam Olson before he had a horse. And he don't need no gun just to get a deer.
Road Kill
Actually that was in the paper and the guy was from Upper Michigan. Probably just got done drinking at a Wisconsin tavern though!
Originally Posted by RandyR
Actually that was in the paper and the guy was from Upper Michigan. Probably just got done drinking at a Wisconsin tavern though!

Says the guy from WI. grin

DUI, perhaps.

But don't leave out the possibility of the deer being his "date" for Saturday night.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/judge-rules-dead-deer-sex
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
priceless....but I wonder where he left his rifle?

He didn't use a rifle. He hit it with his bike. smile
It's either an old picture, or it was taken on the Iron Range in northern Minnesota. wink

Originally Posted by add

DUI, perhaps.

But don't leave out the possibility of the deer being his "date" for Saturday night.

I am really sorry I looked at that.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
It's either an old picture, or it was taken on the Iron Range in northern Minnesota. wink

Originally Posted by add

DUI, perhaps.

I am really sorry I looked at that.

Thanks for the warning and now you mention it that does look a lot like one of my cousins, at least his bike is out of the shop !
Originally Posted by 458Win
Road Kill

d'uh....should have figured that out myself.
Can't be Wisconsin. Our DUI convictees transportation of choice is a riding lawnmower
No, a tractor up here, Looks like the Hurley area Though...
Actually that is Breitung Ave in Kingsford Mi. The U.P. We also have a guy that carries, on his shoulders, a big log with chains wrapped around it that takes a strole on occaision.......

Long
Have to say a yupper for sure. work in the U.P, and you'd beter have an affinity for booze, snow, and mosquitos as there's not much else. we're looking for a lake cabin to get away from the vacationers here in N wisco.
That's funny. Kind of like the Fl. guys on the adult 3 wheelers.
Brought back a memory.. Pat McManus has a story about this, scroll through the adds and you will get the story........ I never read anything he wrote that didn't make me laugh.

My First Deer and Welcome To It
Originally Posted by add

DUI, perhaps.

Mount your Trophy?

Along with being a truly fun read, that was quite a blast through my past. Shucks the notion that magazines used to be void of advertisements (as compared to todays' offerings). And the ad's! - Brylcreem, cigarettes, and booze; ahhhhh the good ol' days, with men looking -- and acting -- like men, and women looking like women.
Originally Posted by Mako25

Along with being a truly fun read, that was quite a blast through my past. Shucks the notion that magazines used to be void of advertisements (as compared to todays' offerings). And the ad's! - Brylcreem, cigarettes, and booze; ahhhhh the good ol' days, with men looking -- and acting -- like men, and women looking like women.

Like this?

[Linked Image]
oops, no link?(I'm way too lazy to cut 'n' paste).

grin grin grin

Yeah, just like that!
Question: How To Spot A guy from Wisconsin With A DUI Conviction?

ANSWER: HE LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER WISCONSIN DRIVER!
© 24hourcampfire