Home
Posted By: rrroae Note to Newt: ...Be nicer to ex - 01/19/12
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Drudge Reports...
NEWT EX-WIFE UNLOADS ON CAMERA; NETWORK DEBATES 'ETHICS' OF AIRING BEFORE SC PRIMARY
**Exclusive**
Wed Jan 18 2012 18:47:14 ET

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview.

Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours, and her explosive revelations are set to rock the trail.

But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air!

Drudge is reporting that the interview will be aired Thursday evening.

(thanks to erschessien at huntingpa)
they have to figure out if they really want to use it to sink Newt now and help Romney, or hope Gingrich gets nominated and then use it to elect The One, their precious.
Mitt sure is crafty. Obama is toast!
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
they have to figure out if they really want to use it to sink Newt now and help Romney, or hope Gingrich gets nominated and then use it to elect The One, their precious.

===============

Might be too late,now. If this has legs,it's coming out pronto,I think.
Yep. It'll probably sink Newt's boat. I've often wished I was Democrat and things like this didn't matter.

Hell hath no fury greater than an ex-wife � well, except for the women on The View.

And so the second wife of Newt Gingrich has unloaded on him in a two-hour interview with ABC News. They divorced a dozen years ago after he had an affair with Callista, his current wife. Wife No. 2 said he proposed to her when he was still married to Wife No. 1.

And she was surprised that nearly 20 years later the same thing would happen to her?

It is comical.

The Associated Press report:

NEW YORK (AP) � ABC News interviewed Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich�s second wife � with whom he�s said he has no relationship � and is likely to air the segment Thursday on �Nightline,� an ABC News executive told The Associated Press.

That�s two days before the South Carolina primary, where the former House speaker is trying to topple GOP front-runner Mitt Romney by casting himself as the more conservative option.

The ABC News executive did not indicate what the ex-wife, Marianne Gingrich, said in the interview. The executive spoke on the condition of anonymity because the plans for airing the interview were tentative.

The interview, should it air before Saturday�s primary, would shine a spotlight on a part of Gingrich�s past that could turn off Republican voters in a state filled with religious and cultural conservatives who may cringe at Gingrich�s two divorces and acknowledged infidelity.

Marianne Gingrich has said Gingrich proposed to her before the divorce from his first wife was final in 1981, and they were married six months later. Marianne�s marriage to Gingrich ended in divorce in 2000, and Gingrich admitted he�d already taken up with Callista Bisek, a former congressional aide who would become his third wife. The speaker who pilloried President Bill Clinton for his affair with Monica Lewinsky was himself having an affair at the time.

As tentative plans to air the interview were disclosed, Gingrich�s campaign released a statement from his two daughters from his first marriage � Kathy Lubbers and Jackie Cushman � suggesting that Marianne Gingrich�s comments may be suspect given emotional toll divorce takes on everyone involved.

�Anyone who has had that experience understands it is a personal tragedy filled with regrets, and sometimes differing memories of events.

�We will not say anything negative about our father�s ex-wife,� they said. �He has said before, privately and publicly, that he regrets any pain he may have caused in the past to people he loves.�

A message seeking comment from Marianne Gingrich was not immediately returned.
Well that should take care of the dogooder vote.
dave
That's some dirty pool...
but since they're so fair and even handed, I'm sure the network isout looking for dirt on Obama and getting interviews on tape with people who knew him at school and in Chicago. and digging up his school records and looking into the people he hung out with.
but since they're so fair and even handed, I'm sure the network isout looking for dirt on Obama and getting interviews on tape with people who knew him at school and in Chicago. and digging up his school records and looking into the people he hung out with.

Waaay different dealio going on here I imagine.

This is an ex-wife biding her time for an optimal strike... she controlled the story.

The networks?
Perhaps equally important, the timing.
a trip to Tiffany's ought to fix that right up!

Sycamore
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

probably shouldn't swim in it then...
Originally Posted by chas05

That would be a monk grin
I'm pretty sure that most of our ex's would say something bad about most of us here. crazy

If Obama was a sanctimonious hypocrite on his 3rd wife they might.

Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by chas05

That would be a monk grin

A monk swimming? grin

Sycamore
If Obama was a sanctimonious hypocrite on his 3rd wife they might.

Good thing obama likes men.
What makes Gingrich's chit stink is the juxtaposition of what he says, verses what he's done. That's newsworthy.

Pretty sure the press would be all over Obama in similar circumstances. They didn't hold back on Clinton, and he wasn't even being a sanctimonious hypocrite, just a man-skank. smile
Originally Posted by okok
I'm pretty sure that most of our ex's would say something bad about most of us here. crazy

fair nuff, having three wives, however, speaks to judgement. I'm working on #2 if this don't take I'm not going for another go round and I'm not running for Prez cool
Obama got lucky that Ayers didn't knock him up grin
I learned after the starter Wife. wink
lol...me too cool or so I think....

Charlie
I learned after the starter Wife. wink

I call it a practice wife!

ex hell, I'm still married to the first (and only I hope) and she could sink me any day she wants to

and people wonder why prostitution is still going strong?

cause it's a bargain! laugh
and people wonder why prostitution is still going strong?

cause it's a bargain!

There's coffee out the snoz.
She (most likely) knows the man better than any of us.
It's going to be interesting to see how Newt handles this. I doubt the Clintons will have much to say.
Just caught an interview of Brian Ross on Dallas (AM 820) news/talk station.

What a comedy. Ol' Newt's ex reportedly says that Newt approached her, and wanted to have an open marriage. Yes folks, Newt wanted to keep the wife, and the mistress (s). More to come from Williams (and probably Newt), who of course is just giddy.

Move over Anthony Weiner, the Newt has entered the building.
Unless she has some recordings that ain't going very far.....

You wish.

The man is toast.
I don't wish anything....but, ex-wives misremembering and bitterness isn't new.

And one wonders why R's don't run for office.
He's about to get "Cained", for sure.
Women are bringing the country to it's knees.....what they love most in men is what they hate the most.

A Christian R gets even more grief.
He's about to get "Cained", for sure.

groannnnn

Palined, Bachmanned, Cained - take your choice.
I thought that was pretty good. smile
Made me smile!
[Linked Image]
Got a hunch you're right.
I've got enough ex-wives to bait a trotline , and I'm tellin' you that this woman is being paid,and paid well,for her story.They may still hate you after several years have passed , but they don't give up their "martyr status" for free.

Somebody outbid Newt,and it ain't ABC News or Obama's bunch.
Originally Posted by Mako25

What a comedy. Ol' Newt's ex reportedly says that Newt approached her, and wanted to have an open marriage. Yes folks, Newt wanted to keep the wife, and the mistress (s)

that would dramatically cut down on lawyer fees for him
Originally Posted by KFWA

What a comedy. Ol' Newt's ex reportedly says that Newt approached her, and wanted to have an open marriage. Yes folks, Newt wanted to keep the wife, and the mistress (s)

laugh laugh
We survived 8 years of Bill.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I've got enough ex-wives to bait a trotline , and I'm tellin' you that this woman is being paid,and paid well,for her story.They may still hate you after several years have passed , but they don't give up their "martyr status" for free.

Somebody outbid Newt,and it ain't ABC News or Obama's bunch.

Similar thing happened to McCain when the story broke about him dumping his first wife because she got fat for a rich socialite.

The moral of the story is don't have an angry ex-wife who suddenly realizes she is going to be living in the suburbs eating Stoufer's frozen lasagna while the skank he cheated with on her might become First Lady.

Whatever amount of money they paid her, I bet it wasn't much to motivate her.
The validity of your assessment will be determined by the number of ex-wives you have.grin grin
heh

just 1.

losing half my [bleep] once is enough.

I both like and loathe Newt Gingrich at the same time. I�m leaning SLIGHTLY in favor of Ron Paul, but not crazy about him either. But THIS IS BULL-CHIT!

I have no problem with any news agency covering this side of Newt, its� legitimate. But to air it just before a primary, that�s just morally and ethically wrong. God, American media is pathetic.
Originally Posted by KFWA

it'll cut down more than just lawyer fees, it saves a LOT of time

when I was making the transition to the wife now from the girlfriend then, it wasn't exactly a clean break

but it was good, (I really think every man is wired to some degree to have a stable to be truly happy but that's just me) I was gettin lots of lovin, and it seemed to work out about perfect, both very sweet and loving girls, what's not to love?

soooo genius that I am (and Newt it seems ) hey girls howza about one big happy family?

it keeps a guy fairly busy, working and servicing two healthy women, amazing the amount of time that's freed up when they both stop loving you simutaneously! frown

to this day though, the logic is sound, but don't ever tell a woman about it, it don't play well unless you're worth a minimum of a billion eek
I don't think there's anyone who has ever followed Newt who didn't see this one coming. Rather see what the fall-out is now, than have things blow up 6 months down the line.
© 24hourcampfire