Home
Posted By: bcolorado GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
Longstanding tension between Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer and Democratic President Barack Obama flared into the public spotlight Wednesday just after Air Force One touched down in Phoenix.

Brewer, who was on the tarmac to greet Obama, hand-delivered a letter before engaging the president "intensely" for several minutes, including pointing her finger directly at him, according to Politico's Carrie Budoff Brown, acting as a pool reporter for other media outlets.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-Brewer-disrespect-President-Obama-video
Somebody who wrote a book with that title like �Scorpions for Breakfast� isn�t going to shy from a fight, rightly or wrongly. President Bill Clinton would have eased the moment with a joke � handed her a scorpion paperweight, perhaps � and then pulled Arizona�s Medicaid funds when she wasn�t looking.

laugh

Did Jan Brewer disrespect President Obama?

Who cares.

Posted By: Archerhunter Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
ps

There is a vid of the "exchange" at my link.

Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12

Probably not as much as he has disrespected Arizona and the other 56, er...., 49 states. He'll never get it that there is a limit to his power.
Posted By: eyeball Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
Jan for President. Oh, she's a she. Probably likes guns, too.
Posted By: blanket Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
I hope she told him to go [bleep] himself, anybody else see his sorry excuse for a salute in the video? What a tool.
Posted By: Levers Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
I just saw her in an interview apologizing for giving the impression that she was being hostile toward him. She said she always talks with her hands and she was actually gracious and welcoming to him. She added that she respects him and the office greatly.

I was thinking she'd be more proud of what she'd done.....
Posted By: oldgeezer Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
She's got balls!
Posted By: ken458 Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

Probably not as much as he has disrespected Arizona and the other 56, er...., 49 states. He'll never get it that there is a limit to his power.

+1
Posted By: Mink Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/26/12
He will never get he was put there by the people to serve the people. This is not a position of royalty. Did she disrespect Obama? I could give less of a chit. Did she disrespect the Presidency by taking him to task? Certainly not, if anything she did us a favor.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/27/12
Bcolorado: I only wish the other 99.9% of Republicans had the balls Ms. Brewer does!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: gunner500 Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/27/12
Originally Posted by eyeball
Jan for President. Oh, she's a she. Probably likes guns, too.

10-4 laugh and too bad she didnt slap the horsesh-t outta that treasonous forker.

Gunner
Posted By: bcolorado Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/27/12
It should be out of respect of the office that more folks stick their finger in his face.
Posted By: RickyD Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/27/12
She gave him all due respect.

But she used the wrong finger.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: GO Jan, GO Woohoo!!! - 01/27/12
Audio: http://www.americanpatrol.com/12-FEATURES/120126-FEATURE/Brewer120125.html
© 24hourcampfire