Home
I don't notice the texting, but I've been freaked out a few times by people carrying conversations in the stalls.

And there's nothing quite like talking to someone on the phone and hearing the unmistakable sound of liquid splashing in porcelain. Unless its hearing the flush at the end.

The Rise of the Toilet Texter
New York TimesBy Quentin Hardy | New York Times � 15 hours ago

We know where some of you are reading this.

A recently released survey of the mobile phone habits of Americans, going where few other surveys care to go, has found that 75 percent of the populace have used their mobile devices while on the toilet. Among those aged 28 to 35, the figure is 91 percent.

The survey of 1,000 people by the marketing agency 11mark found that private contemplation has given way to toilet-time talking, texting, shopping, using apps, or just surfing the Web, by both sexes and most ages. Among those 65 and older, however, only 47 percent have used their mobile devices on the toilet.

It gets weirder. One-quarter of Americans say they will not go to the bathroom without their devices. While 63 percent have answered calls, 41 percent have called someone else while enthroned. Sixteen percent in the 28-to-35 group, the youngest sample surveyed, have made purchases there. A mere 8 percent of the oldest group have felt such retail urgency. Understandably, given their infrequent chances at privacy, people with children are more likely to talk on the phone than are the childless. Single people are far more likely than the mated to text.

Hope you are sitting down for this: 20 percent of males have at one time joined a conference call from the toilet. Thirteen percent of American women have participated in meetings from the john. That is every fifth male co-worker, and every eighth female colleague. Be grateful that location-based tracking is not yet so prevalent. Be worried about the rise of video on mobile devices. Ignore all background noises. Really.

This is, in a sense, a testimony to our collective passion for communication and contact over all other needs, and a lesson in how quickly ideas of decorum adjust to the times. It is also a decent read on brand-related habits. If someone is making or taking calls while on the toilet, they are most likely using a BlackBerry. Using an app or playing on Facebook most often is done on an iPhone. And in general, Android owners are more likely than owners of other phones to use them on the toilet.

From Yahoo News.
no text at all. .
One-quarter of Americans say they will not go to the bathroom without their devices.

NEVER while I'm at home, never at work, VERY rarely if I'm out and about, because my phone is usually not with me anyway, or it's laying on the seat of the truck. On those occassions where it is in my pocket, it's on vibrate, so nobody else needs to hear it ringing, and I CERTAINLY am not answering if I'm sitting down.

And there's nothing quite like talking to someone on the phone and hearing the unmistakable sound of liquid splashing in porcelain. Unless its hearing the flush at the end.

I have hung up on people before for that. Sometimes they get the courtesy of a quick "Call me back when you're finished", click. Sometimes, just click.

They seem to get the message...
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
no text at all. .

Same here. It's actually blocked on my phone, by choice.

I was talking about voice calls above.
Texting and schitting is like peas and carrots. Only different...

Good God it smells in here...

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

More like corn and candy bars. wink
Sometimes I................... spend some............... time............................. with the laptop..................................................... in................................................................. the bathroom when working....................... one out. Not that often though.

OK, I'm all set know. No, I never text from the crapper.

Thanks for asking.
Dang Lawdwaz.

Get a smart phone.

There's an app for that.....
My theory is that most people are frightened to death to be alone and need confirmation that they are in the presence and affectation of others.

Ever watch people in a parking lot? They will almost always park next to another vehicle rather than spacing themselves out.

Most humans are herd animals.
Originally Posted by stray round
My theory is that most people are frightened to death to be alone and need confirmation that they are in the presence and affectation of others.

Ever watch people in a parking lot? They will almost always park next to another vehicle rather than spacing themselves out.

Most humans are herd animals.

And here I thought all the cars were parked close together because those spaces are closer to the door.
I don't. I cuts down on the masterbation.
Doood! eek blush laugh
i am right now

wanna pic??
Nope. I've got better things to do when I go...
not me. i'm too busy looking at hunting magazines on the throne.
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.. I admit taking the phone with - 'cause it never fails the damn thing rings while on a sit-down.. But that's what the MUTE button's for..

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Travis

So you did stop at ingwe's on the way to Missoula?
I engage this forum almost entirely with an Iphone4s. When I'm on the commode, I'm usually logged into here, I even think of some on here when I go to wipe.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Travis

So you did stop at ingwe's on the way to Missoula?

Negative. That guy is an azzhole.

Travis
Originally Posted by slumlord
I engage this forum almost entirely with an Iphone4s. When I'm on the commode, I'm usually logged into here, I even think of some on here when I go to wipe.

You're not the first chick to touch her puzzy when she thinks of me.

Travis

Travis
I feel a deflave beginning to prairie dog, make sure I wipe my cole younger and flush twice for Liberty Hill, Tx . laugh
no text at all. .

+2

Gunner

And tweets are for birds.

Travis
I feel a deflave beginning to prairie dog, make sure I wipe my cole younger and flush twice for Liberty Hill, Tx . laugh

The term "prairie dog" is for exits, not entrances. I'm flattered you nicknamed your toy "deflave".

Travis

Travis

FLUSH!
these girls worry me with all their homosexual innuendo. there previous experiences don't lie.
Originally Posted by Field_Hand

Travis

FLUSH!
these girls worry me with all their homosexual innuendo. there previous experiences don't lie.

Yeah, we're so gay we follow each other to other websites like a band of bitches.

Travis
The Blackberry is a curse. I frequently use it while enthroned.
[FLUSH!
these girls worry me with all their homosexual innuendo. there previous experiences don't lie. [/quote]

Yeah, we're so gay we follow each other to other websites like a band of bitches.

Travis [/quote]I'd say that's right.
Try using the quote feature without a c@ck in your mouth. It might work better for you.

Travis

Travis

The term "prairie dog" is for exits, not entrances. I'm flattered you nicknamed your toy "deflave".

Travis
I was certain you'd know the difference. Comes with experience being the prison bitch huh? laugh
Try using the quote feature without a c@ck in your mouth. It might work better for you.

Travis
is that why you are an expert on the quotes. you seem to have plenty of experience typing with one in your mouth. come on out of the closet you know you want to .
When your boyfriend told you, you were witty, he was just being polite.

Try again... I'll even wait for you to come up with something good.

Travis

Travis
is that why you are an expert on the quotes. you seem to have plenty of experience typing with one in your mouth. come on out of the closet you know you want to .

"Field Hand" is a reference to your part time job around the oil rigs isn't it?

Travis
When your boyfriend told you, you were witty, he was just being polite.

Travis
You're correct, and now you will be our bitch.

It's futile to resist. laugh

Travis
you tell that to all the boys huh?
I think it's cute how you ran to his side right away. Do they let you guys vote in TN?

Travis
Dayum boys, lay off the closet flamer.

Studies have shown that the homosexual psyche is a very delicate thing. Do you really want to be the cause of his parents disowning and cutting off the internet??
Originally Posted by Seminole39

Studies have shown that the homosexual psyche is a very delicate thing. Do you really want to be the cause of his parents disowning and cutting off the internet??

A little window into why seminole is, the way he is...

Travis

After all they are born that way! Has to be a flamer, he turns everythread he opens into a gay seminar.
Don't be jealous your buddy named his dild@ deflave. I'm sure you give her the emotional support she needs.

Travis
Don't be jealous my buddy named his dild@ deflave. I sure give him the emotional support he needs.

Travis

Fixed it for ya.

I text in the crapper. It's probably the only time I text....

I don't do texting and I don't make or answer calls when I am busy with other matters. If it is important they will call back and if it isn't important enough to call back it just ain't worth it. OH don't have voice mail either, do have an answering machine on the house phone.
I don't even own a mobile phone, so no.
Originally Posted by Jtown
Don't be jealous my buddy named his dild@ deflave. I sure give him the emotional support he needs.

Travis

Fixed it for ya.

It's uncanny how each of your boyfriends possess the same lack of wit in their responses. Almost like you're all equally stupid.

Travis

Travis

Fixed it for ya.

It's uncanny how each of your boyfriends possess the same lack of wit in their responses. Almost like you're all equally stupid.

Travis

Who knows, it has been rumored around here by ole SPY that we are only 1 person any way. I think you just can't stand the fact of people giving you your chit right back!
Don't own or want a cell phone, no caller ID on the one on the table (only switched to it when phone company said my dial phone wouldn't work any longer when dialing due to system changes). Who wants people contacting them all the time. As far as texters go, it's making them semi-literate, as they don't learn to spell correctly, or make real sentences, etc.

You TN fellas should try an activity outdoors that doesn't involve a gay pride parade.

Might have more to discuss on an outdoors website. Just a thought sweetheart.

Travis
Posting right now from my second office, gotta get the paperwork done. blush
Too busy when I'm in that room. Never.
Would all you guys stop posting about texting?

Travis is handing out ass whippings.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Really??

Could you please post a link so we could all see?

I've not been impressed so far.

That right there is funny, I don't care WHO you are. tired

Is taking a "Travis" akin to dropping off a BH @ the pool?
You TN fellas should try an activity outdoors that doesn't involve a gay pride parade.

Travis
We're holding out for campfire fisting lessons from you. Skip the cream corn that day.

laugh

You must not know what a real ass whooping is, cause he hasn't shown me anything impressive yet.

Hell, he has em' surrounded and outnumbered.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

With his shillelagh....

[Linked Image]

GTC

one arm behind his back, too.

they ain't gonna sneak up on ol' Trav!
Originally Posted by RWE

GTC

With his shillelagh....

[Linked Image]
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Deflave in action.
You poor girls are going to make picking on a guy from TN synonymous with teasing retarded children.

Travis
Really??

Get a couple mirrors and look at your cornhole. See the similarity to the open end of a coffee can?

You're welcome.

Travis
Originally Posted by RWE

GTC

With his shillelagh....

[Linked Image]

Deflave in action.

Thanks for sharing your desktop.

Travis

Travis
We're holding out for campfire fisting lessons from you. Skip the cream corn that day.

laugh

If my d!ck was the size of a thumbtack, I'd resort to fisting as well. Fortunately, I can't relate.

Travis
Really??

Get a couple mirrors and look at your cornhole. See the similarity to the open end of a coffee can?

You're welcome.

Travis

I found a pick of you in one of my text. [img:center][Linked Image][/img]
We can keep going:

Just remember, you started all of this crap with a blindsided comment.

Each time this escalates, it's been solely brought on by a member here. I'd say you're stalking us.

I'm sure the OP on many of these threads are tired of this hijacking and diversion you have initiated to satisfy your hard on you have for us.

Looks like TN.

Travis
We can keep going:

Each time this escalates, it's been solely brought on by a member here. I'd say you're stalking us.

What can I say? I love chasing puzzy.

Travis
We can keep going:

Travis
You must like the fresh then, because the old stuff on here smells of tuna. Can't say I blame you.

cool
Looks like TN.

Travis

That is your baby picture BIATCH!!!!!!!!
some of my best work...
We can keep going:

Travis
You must like the fresh then, because the old stuff on here smells of tuna. Can't say I blame you.

cool

Not really. You and your friends are loose at best. But I'm not horribly picky.

Travis
Looks like TN.

Travis

When a girl tells you "you're quick!" it may not be a reference to your wit.

Travis
Looks like TN.

Travis

Travis

You are just stupid, the only other words to describe you, I will not use here. What are you 12yrs. old and still sucking mamas tit, or for you it may be 12 yrs. old and still sucking daddys pecker who knows. We can keep this chit up all day if you want, or you can keep impressing your lame azz fan club with your gay comments, up to you.
Looks like TN.

Travis

Travis
I'd rather a girl tell me that v/s a deaf-dumb-blind jar of Montana mayonnaise you've been tapping. laugh laugh
Looks like TN.

Travis

Travis

You are just stupid, the only other words to describe you, I will not use here. What are you 12yrs. old and still sucking mamas tit, or for you it may be 12 yrs. old and still sucking daddys pecker who knows. We can keep this chit up all day if you want, or you can keep impressing your lame azz fan club with your gay comments, up to you.

All day? You must stay at home and be the bitcch in the relationship. What does butch do?

Travis
Looks like TN.

Travis

Travis
I'd rather a girl tell me that v/s a deaf-dumb-blind jar of Montana mayonnaise you've been tapping. laugh laugh

My c@ck is big. But not big enough to reach your cousins from MT. Thanks for the offer though.

Travis
I'm enjoying this sir

At least you can have a go back and forth with us without resorting to the IGNORE button.

I kinda like you, I bet you gots a purty mouf

laugh
I'm enjoying this sir

At least you can have a go back and forth with us without resorting to the IGNORE button.

laugh

Make this bitch squeel like a pig!
I'm enjoying this sir

laugh

I assume "purty mouf" in dumbphuck translates to having teeth in english? In that case, yes, I do.

Travis
I'm enjoying this sir

laugh

Make this bitch squeel like a pig!

Hey dipschit, I'm mocking you. Pay attention to me, not your gay neighbor.

Travis
Deflave Super Bowl party

[Linked Image]
I'm enjoying this sir

laugh

I assume "purty mouf" in dumbphuck translates to having teeth in english? In that case, yes, I do.

Travis
Good, good....you'll need them to bite down on that leather strap when the donkey stump breaks you.

laugh laugh
Deflave Super Bowl party

[Linked Image]

Oh, I get it. That's supposed to be me?

Good one.

Travis
I'm enjoying this sir

laugh

Travis
Good, good....you'll need them to bite down on that leather strap when the donkey stump breaks you.

laugh laugh

I'm enjoying this sir

laugh

Travis

laugh laugh

Not familiar with your homosexual vernacular.

But thanks for proving you are a collective group of witless dumbphucks.

If I'm ever in TN and need a blow job, I'll drop you all a PM. You'll each make $5.00 so it will be a win/win type arrangement.

XOXOXO,
Travis
Looks like TN.

Travis

His kitchen, Bud, his Kitchen.

GTC
"If I'm ever in TN and need a blow job, I'll drop you all a PM. You'll each make $5.00 so it will be a win/win type arrangement".

Somebody on the welcoming committe be sure to get the pool float ready for him if he decides to venture out of mommy's house and come east.
ain't gonna happen. too skeered.
holy fornication

this is what happens when a peer monitor aint around crazy laugh confused laugh laugh laugh

now back to some quality threads like "texting on a toliet and tapping my foot on the floor in the public bathroom" by deflave and crossfire ops, photographs by george micheals

ALL of YOU in this thread kill me...................................

crazy crazy crazy laugh laugh laugh

No! When I'm on the toilet ... I log out.

Besides, why would anybody want to text ... when they got playdough?
As to the OP question: No. I don't even read on the crapper, and I have never "texted" in my life. Nor do I intend to.
No texting, but I do have to have a good hunting book to
read.
Originally Posted by Raeford
"If I'm ever in TN and need a blow job, I'll drop you all a PM. You'll each make $5.00 so it will be a win/win type arrangement".

Somebody on the welcoming committe be sure to get the pool float ready for him if he decides to venture out of mommy's house and come east.

That's sweet. Especially coming from a girl that can't post on the internet without her girlfriends help.

Travis
ain't gonna happen. too skeered.

I'm not scared. I planned on using a condom. But thanks for your concern doll.

Travis
Originally Posted by renegade50
holy fornication

this is what happens when a peer monitor aint around crazy laugh confused laugh laugh laugh

now back to some quality threads like "texting on a toliet and tapping my foot on the floor in the public bathroom" by deflave and crossfire ops, photographs by george micheals

Do you TN gals wear headsets when you post? Or do you just use speakerphone?

Travis
Originally Posted by renegade50
holy fornication

Do you TN gals wear headsets when you post? Or do you just use speakerphone?

Travis

hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!
good one tired smirk sleep

but coming from someone with a username
that sounds like a mouthwash product a gay prostitute might use in between clients in san fransico........................................

makes it even funnier laugh laugh laugh laugh
Finally, a subject you know something about. Gay prostitutes and San Francisco.

Travis
oh

ok

"deflave" laugh laugh laugh
renegade quit hogging all the bandwidth

Me and J-town got our headset microphones on and are trying to play X-box live with a couple of homeskool dropouts in Montana.

laugh
use deflave for that horrible morning after breath. laugh
That brings to mind the last time I went to Verizon. The guy (early 20's) was telling me about all these features, I told him I just wanted to make a phone call. He kept on and on. I raised my hand ad said "STOP, Listen, I just want to make a damn phone call. I don't want to be that connected." The kid looked at me like I was some kind of neanderthal.

Me and J-town got our headset microphones on and are trying to play X-box live with a couple of homeskool dropouts in Montana.

laugh

"Deflave" will call us gay because we kick his azz at that too.
I love having three bitches to play fetch with. Three really, really stupid bitches.

Now fetch.

Travis

laugh

Ask those kids from MT what the outdoors looks like. They've undoubtedly seen more of it than you.

Travis

laugh

"Deflave" will call us gay because we kick his azz at that too.

The only thing you girls from TN could best me at, is birthing children and sucking d!ck.

Travis
bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

anything you say

"deflave" laugh laugh laugh
from wikipedia

notable people list from havre montana:

Jeff Ament, bassist for Pearl Jam
T.V. Buttrey, Academic and numismatist
Jeff Doyle, Major League Baseball player
Brian G. Gilmartin, behavioral scientist who developed the theory of "love-shyness"
Welkin Johnson, famous molecular cell biologist-virologist.
Marc Mariani, current NFL football player
Jill McLain, Miss Montana USA 2006
Kamala Compton, Miss Montana 1986
Karl Ohs, former Lieutenant Governor of Montana
Rob Ryan, Major League Baseball player
Rick Rydell � radio talk show host and outdoors author
Brian Schweitzer, incumbent Governor of Montana
Stan Stephens, Governor of Montana 1989�1993
Jon Tester, incumbent U.S. Senator
Mike Tilleman, former NFL football player
Vince Woodwick, notable pencil artist and calligrapher
"Deflave" homosexual mouthwash and rinse product inventor

shocked shocked crazy crazy laugh laugh laugh

lucky i dont have a wiki account lilfella
or it would really be on their.................................
laugh laugh laugh laugh
[Linked Image]
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
You girls are taking freudian slip to a whole new level.

Travis
seminole,

If you want me in your mouth that badly, you need only ask sweetheart. No need to play dress up.

Travis
no text at all. .

same here, on the crapper, or otherwise.
only text to my youngest daughter. You can call her on her cell and she will never answer, text her and she will text back in 30 seconds or less .
© 24hourcampfire