Home
Posted By: T LEE In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
Jesse Jackson says Republican "hate filled" rhetoric is putting Obama in danger of a Gabby Gifford's type shooting incident just as they caused that to happen.

I don't have a link buy my Sis-in-Law emailed that tidbit from up there and she is very reliable as a source.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
And so it begins--
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
JJ can eat [bleep]

Mike
Originally Posted by T LEE
Jesse Jackson says Republican "hate filled" rhetoric is putting Obama in danger of a Gabby Gifford's type shooting incident just as they caused that to happen.

I don't have a link buy my Sis-in-Law emailed that tidbit from up there and she is very reliable as a source.

Wasn't it JJ that said he'd like to cut Obamas balls off???
Posted By: djs Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
Any President is a target for some nutcase. The Secret Service has their hands full.
Posted By: T LEE Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
But the ahole is saying it was the R's that caused Gabby's shooting, that is the point. AZZHOLE needs to crawl back to the projects and STFU!
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Wasn't it JJ that said he'd like to cut Obamas balls off???

For your viewing pleasure....

[b][color:#3333FF]Link to JJ talking about violence against Bammy...[/color][/b]
Maybe this is payback to Bam Bam for that one!
Trust me, I am the last person that wants to see another assassination of a President. I damn sure don't want to see this one martyred!
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
Trust me, I am the last person that wants to see another assassination of a President. I damn sure don't want to see this one martyred!

Wait,...Would we eventually get another holiday.... wink
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: In the Chicago Trib - 02/03/12
The fact that JJ is still walking around is pretty good proof that the main shooting threat to any black male is another black male, not some crazed white devil.
AMEN Steve, AMEN.
© 24hourcampfire