Home
I'm 60 years old and have been married for the last 33 of those years to the same woman...

I'm suppose to be satisfied and content by now, not desiring to look at other young women.

But I'm not dead yet either. grin

The new Kia commercials have got some knock-out gorgious Brunette displaying her wares.

Wife say's I can look as long as I don't touch, there was no mention of changing channels either!

Phil
One of the great mysteries in life. does God exist?

Are we alone in the universe?

Blonde or brunette?

How about a link?
Link's will have to be left up to those with broad-band connections, me I'm still on dial-up...

Phil
Adriana Lima..
Adriana Lima
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I'm 60 years old and have been married for the last 33 of those years to the same woman...

I'm suppose to be satisfied and content by now, not desiring to look at other young women.

The new Kia commercials have got some knock-out gorgious Brunette displaying her wares.

Wife say's I can look as long as I don't touch, there was no mention of changing channels either!

Phil

Suspect the wife knows a thing or two and benefits from the beauty reflected.

I hear ya.. Only babe that makes me drool is Cheryl Burke.. It's why I never miss a DWS airing.. laugh laugh
This one?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
she's in the Teleflora Valentines Day commercials too

Phil

Just because you are on a diet , doesn't mean you can't read the menu
This one was my personal favorite.... grin

I like the Abarth tatto on her neck

I wonder what she has in private areas?

Thanks I needed a sexy gal thread!
I don't know. Seriously.

At first look, she's a stunner.

But after just a minute, her eyes start to bug me somehow. Not sure what it is, but her eyes just have a mean or hard look to them.

Yeah, she's a looker, but there's lots better out there.

Not that it matters... it isn't like I get to choose one for myself anyhow, as if any of them would want me! blush

seems like everytime I changed tv channels over the weekend Selma Hyack{sp} was on in another movie. Didn't bother me at all.
Originally Posted by ColdBore

But after just a minute, her eyes start to bug me somehow. Not sure what it is, but her eyes just have a mean or hard look to them.

She has eyes?
pretty girls never go out of style

I married a knockout

but have always enjoyed the comparison tests

Phil

The model immigrated to the United States and is now happily married and has a child.

Phil

At my morning meeting with Rickbin, he asked me to pass this along..."Let Greyghost you know for me, that starting this thread and offering no pictures to aid us, was a serious breach of board protocol. We will let it slip by this time, because others picked up his slack, but we won't be able to turn our heads a second time".

Just so you know.
vigilance Barkoff, vigilance

attaboy!
Hey, guy's late yesterday in the afternoon was the first time I've seen her or the commercial... The commercial was her on a race track at night with her leaning up against the car in a seductive way wearing a black and grey bathing suit like I've never seen before! :drool:

All most imeadiatly my jaw dropped and my toung hit the floor. grin

Doesn't surprise me in the least that she is taken!

Phil
Hey, guy's late yesterday in the afternoon was the first time I've seen her or the commercial... The commercial was her on a race track at night with her leaning up against the car in a seductive way wearing a black and grey bathing suit like I've never seen before! :drool:

All most imeadiatly my jaw dropped and my toung hit the floor. grin

Doesn't surprise me in the least that she is taken!

Phil

Yes, but her co-worker isn't taken and happens to enjoy the outdoors and hunting.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This one?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Raeford
seems like everytime I changed tv channels over the weekend Selma Hyack{sp} was on in another movie. Didn't bother me at all.

Thank me later. grin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Ms Lima is one of the Victoria's Secret Angels.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
pretty girls never go out of style

I married a knockout

but have always enjoyed the comparison tests

when I met your lovely bride last summer, I thought she was your daughter hanging around! Good thing I can read sign so that after 30-45 minutes I figured out the lady is your wife.

you are so unworthy! smile
© 24hourcampfire