Home
Got to thinking on it while reading the "combo" thread.
I think Lonewolf has one that uses Glock magazines.
Thanks,

Coming soon....

http://gunnuts.net/2012/01/25/lone-wolf-45-acp-carbine/

You see, Lone Wolf will also be offering a carbine in�10mm. Now, normally I�m not a big fan of the 10mm, but from a carbine I think it�s an awesome idea. Especially if you cut the barrel down a bit and put a can on it, you can play Battlefield 3: Modern Hog Warrior and go down to Texas and slaughter feral hogs with a suppressed 10mm carbine and night vision. Because who wouldn�t want to do that?

Look for the new Lone Wolf carbines later this year, the .45, 10mm, and .40 S&W models will share the same ability to take standard AR accessories as the G9 model. I plan on taking a .45 and outfitting it with some MOE gear and if I can, pinning a can to the barrel to make an awesome .45 ACP suppressed SBR.

Prob'ly wont be cheap tho, why, I'll bet you could more'n TEN OR FIFTEEN BOXES of factory 10mm ammo what it will cost grin

Birdwatcher
THAT one could be cool... I already have the tricked out Wilson Equipped and Kevin Gibson Tuned Colt Delta Elite 10mm to go with it. Probably will stay on the want list for a long while but I sure love the idea and concept. And the POWER that would be generated by a 10mm with an 18 inch bbl..... Gives one pause smile

10mm carbine? Goggle "mech tec" + CCU

Mech-Tec makes the CCU (carbine conversion unit) to fit the frames of either the Glocks or the M1911A1.

For the Glock, a CCU can be had for the G20 10mm. grin
I have a Mech Tec unit for the 1911
It will easily shoot 2" groups at 50 yards quickly.
I have never tried for more.
It functions flawlessly
I just finished reading why JR Carbines will not be coming out with one.
I guees I'll have to give my hard earned to someone else.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Got to thinking on it while reading the "combo" thread.
That would make an ideal "Thumper," as Jeff Cooper conceived it. He believed that the average soldier shouldn't be issued a standard rifle, but rather a semi-auto that fired a large and heavy bullet whose effective range didn't need to exceed 150 yards. He called the concept "Thumper."
in the 1940's it was called the M1 carbine.
A sidearm for those, Not riflemen.
Your friends at Oly...

http://olyarms.net/index.php?option...9&Itemid=5&vmcchk=1&Itemid=5
yes, Olympic Arms does an AR 10mm upper
Originally Posted by supercrewd

What's the capacity on that magazine?

[Linked Image]
I would personally find a PC4 and a chronograph. You may be pleasantly surprised.

A good friend of mine almost had his son lose his eyesight from an Oly firing outside of battery. It was a group buy and three of the four purchased were a complete POS.

They were all .40S&W.

Travis
Could you ream a 40 carbine to 10mm? Keltec, Ruger, Who else?
© 24hourcampfire