Home
All of these threads about virginity, birthplaces, etc. got me to thinking. Hell enough on the politics, what ya got in the bed of your truck?

Ice chest with bottled waters and a Mello Yello
5' of 2" rigid pipe
4' of grey 1" PVC
3' piece of 2/0 copper wire

Getting ready to fill the ice chest back up with beer.
Right now all I have in the bed of my truck is a shovel.
Couple bales of alfalfa now but it has had better.
one is empty

and the other needs to be emptied,

you didn't really want a description of all my trash and junk didja? lol
Tie downs, two bottles of mapp gas, and a bunch of reminents of storm cleanup a few months ago.
Tool box, shovel, trash consisting of some off fall wood, shotgun hulls, various CF and RF cases, beer bottles and caps..
A cooler, just in case I score some fresh seafood going about my day. One empty beer can.
chains from 10 ft to 30 ft long mower parts 2 5 gal cans of desiel sledge hammer and a portable target stand
Fresh rain water .
4 saddles. 2 saddle pads,5 saddle blankets , 3 halters ,2 bridles. and a box of assorted horse sprays and bandages. you Get the picture. grin
tool box
Originally Posted by amax155
All of these threads about virginity, birthplaces, etc. got me to thinking. Hell enough on the politics, what ya got in the bed of your truck?

5' of 2" rigid pipe
4' of grey 1" PVC

Funny you shoud ask...I was just thinking yesterday that my dad used to actually use the bed of his pickup for hauling gravel, sand, garbage etc. I on the other hand generally just use it to transport my steel shooting bench and target stand blush. As a matter of fact, I got home too late last night to get it unloaded so all that sits in there right now in the garage......guns need to be cleaned too..... cry
2 tool boxes, 100 gallon fuel tank, full of diesel, 2.5 gallon can of motor oil, a 5 gallon can of gas and a shovel.

Happy Birthday fat daddy
machette, half empty gallon water bottle, a couple of broken brooms, a chain and lock, lots of stuff that falls under the general classification of "dirt" and "soon-to-be-dirt", a jack, lug wrench, and some other stuff that doesn't fall into any particular category.

Alan
Tool box with goodies a guy might just happen to need, such as. hi Lift, shovel, hand tools standard/metric, tow chain. saw, ax, ropes, oil, hammers, tape, wire, gloves, 12 volt air compressor, and a buncha other handy dandy items I have found can be handy at any given moment in the boonies, or town for that matter.
Tie down straps and three wire dog cages.
Right now, a biss azz cooler( empty) and ammo cans full of pseudo for training dogs...
Originally Posted by Hubert
4 saddles. 2 saddle pads,5 saddle blankets , 3 halters ,2 bridles. and a box of assorted horse sprays and bandages. you Get the picture. grin

You raise goats?

grin
L tank, toolbox, ice chest
Right now a 750 Kawi Brute Force NRA Camo Edition, ramps, two chunks of green treated 2 x 6 and a chunk of treated 4 x 4.

Hi-lift jack, couple of tow chains, couple of different reciever hitches, two foot piece of 1X10 to keep the jack from sinking, empty milk crate so I can get up in the bed.

Industrial strength garbage bags, duct tape, and a chain saw.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Industrial strength garbage bags, duct tape, and a chain saw.

Add a shovel and you're definitely a "person of interest"
A pair of wading boots.
my wife says the back of my Suburban looks like a Cabelas that got hit by a cyclone.
Turkey blood.
Come-along, spare tire, bucket full of fence wire staples and T-post clips, three T-posts, wire stretcher, hi-lift jack, 1/2 roll Red Brand barbed wire, hay chaff, pigeon schit.
Not a clue. Haven't seen for a bit but dear wife advised that she hauled a load of horseschit from a neighbor's place to her garden.
Misc wellhead connections. 4x4 blocks and my well used well abused Yeti
My personal truck, the Tundra, has a 5th wheel hitch, toolbox full of Craftsman tools, a jumpstarter/air compressor, a 10' poly tarp and probably a few beer bottles.

My company truck, an older Chevy 2500, has a rail mount toolbox full of odds and ends, a bunch of scrap copper tubing and assorted other small junk. Soon enough though I'll be cleaning the box of this truck out and hauling a load or 2 of horse manure for the garden.
A few ratchet straps, pair of shoes I wore as boots over my stocking foot waders when I was clam digging,a hitch W/2" ball, a clam shovel, and a bunch of assorted rifle brass.
All I keep in my bed is a 2x4 that I use to keep stuff from sliding arouund on my plastic bedliner. I take stuff out when I don't need it.
Tool box filled with crap
Shogun hulls
30-06 brass

5' of 2" rigid pipe
4' of grey 1" PVC

A sprayed-in bedliner

A target stand

A long bungee

Some sprouting hay remnants

Often, a Labrador
7 cases of doughnut holes...
Post holes and sailboat fuel.
Shovel, hi-lift jack, bowsaw, a couple of 3" ratchet strap tie-downs, a few gallons of water, lots of assorted debris including, dried mesquite beanpods and leaves, spent 22lr brass and 20 ga hulls, empty diet coke cans, and finally a couple of marshmallow roasting sticks my son saved from our last camping trip.
I think I have 5 trucks....

tools, log chains, chainsaws, jacks, garbage, beer cans, dirt, tree bark, dead animal parts, one of the trucks has stuff growing in the back, weeds, possibly small trees... scrap metal..

All really important stuff.

grin
Usually just some dust. Right now 30 folding chairs and some melted ice cream that I need to wash out before buzzards start following me around.
A dog box!
Turkey decoys,tie down straps, cooler and probably a few empty beer cans
Don't ask me what's in the tool box.. Past the top layer, I have no [bleep] idea.
Loading ramps for my ATV and tie downs.
One is clean as a whistle. The other contains a little bit of everything, including a bunch of fishing stuff, at the moment.
Oops. I am thinking Texas truck. Idaho truck always has a pretty good load, ~1/4 cord, of firewood in the bed in the garage so we are good to go when we arrive.
Across the bed toolbox, all manner of shooting stuff I need at the range, and the spare tire.
Hardly anything, that is why the cab is so full of junk.
My truck is just now cleaned out, but it sure is nice to see a thread that is on the light side, requiring no justification or BS.
Driving on my spare tire right now. My right front tire rides in bed with the sidewall torn open,a bit of pine straw, and about a dozen wooden stakes.
if you freeze them before you chainsaw them they don't bleed as much. grin
First thing in my truck was a bedliner (came with it used) so putting stuff in or out was easier, but it had no cap?!? Somewhere along the way a ceiling rod rack was made to put in the newly added high domed insulated fiberglass cap so they'd stop breaking or sticking their lure hooks into sleeping bags and the likes... Then a 6x8 hemmed rug was put in to keep the stuff from sliding all around banging against all it's neighboring 'stuff' on the slicker than snot bedliner which kept damage $$ down... [Linked Image]

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. It changes every day. Besides chains and jacks and shovels, it could be DJ equipment to rototillers, and 3 tiered coolers for food beer and ice, not necessarily in that order too. I liked the "things growing in it" remark, smile But there's no moss on this rolling stone.. Can't make $$ or have much fun with a lawn ornament... Sadly though, she's being put out to pasture this year, no choice.. frown Yup, cancer... cry

My sis has it today, got household stuff in it in some sort of here -to- there kinda state...

I'm gonna miss that ole girl the most. My sis? She'll be here for awhile yet, I was talkin' about my truck... [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This
My wife took everything out of the bed because she is picking up a load of topsoil this week and doesn't like hitting stuff with the shovel when she unloads it.
7 sheets of 5/8 T-111 4"-o/c groove pine siding

2 bags of quickcrete

and prolly a fresh coat of tom cat piss in the corner crazy
Right now I've got a 25' log chain that I used to pull a skid steer out of the muck with. When a skid steer is buried up to its frame, they don't exactly pull out easy.
5th wheel hitch.

[Linked Image]
I was gonna use the MJB can for a rain gauge and the dude said the propane tank(technically) needs to be replaced. That or just spray paint white again.....grin

[Linked Image]
Various lengths of 2x4 & 4x4 to assist in changing flat tires,small floor jack and a 4' round-nose shovel (both cable locked to bed pad-eye),cheater pipe and several empty cans of Dr. Pepper.
Under the rear seat are my lug nut tool,some tools,air compressor,come along,trailer hitch connectors,tow strap,gloves,waterless hand cleaner and a pad to lay on if muddy.

Oh,stained in the bed mat are areas of coyote blood,coyote urine,coyote turds and coyote fur.

I know i'm forgetting something..........
A ratchett strap.
A cinch type tie-down strap.
About a dozen pieces of nickel plated .40 S&W brass.
A winch mounted at the front of the box,a deep cycle battery and a wooden ramp. In the morning will load up treestand,bear bait,barrels,climbing sticks etc. Winch and ramp makes it easy to load critters by myself.
a rack, some firewood, plastic buckets, and a sack of cattle mineral. also an across the bed toolbox full of you name it.
Some bark from hauling fire wood.
Three fishing rods.

5' of 2" rigid pipe
4' of grey 1" PVC

Had I known that a thread like this was going to come up, I would have taken my rig down to the topless car wash, and had it detailed.

I'm REALLY fussy about the "Cosmetics" of one's Ranch Truck, Ya' know

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So, should I be using the Armor All, .....or that Richard Petty product to keep this icon of "Detailing" looking so spiffy ?

GTC
2 6' 2x12s, chains, shovel, axe,sheepherder jack, 5 gallon bucket, about 5 lbs of empty 22, 17 hmr, 223, 45acp, 12 gauge, and various other empties, jug of anti freeze, 2 truck axel shafts, sledge hammer and a coleman cooler
beer cans, chains, rachet straps, shovel, plastic bottles, deer legs, who knows what kind of brass, shotgun shells, and often a yellow lab. i was just thinking the other day that I need to drag it all out, hose it down, and straighten up the straps and chains. Tried to pull one out the other day and all I got was a giant ball of tangled up schitt.
Tool box full of important stuff like camp stove, cookset, lantern, spare propane tanks, tire jack, jackall, come-along, chain, rope, a couple or so tarps....
Bag of tie downs, tow strap, chainsaw/repair/service kit, gas can, more rope of assorted lengths, spare tire, shovel and a couple of axes reside outside the tool box.
All covered by a topper.
[Linked Image]
Battery, gas tank, can of fix-a-flat!
A 107 CI Evo engine and a dolly,
Truck #1 has about 800 lbs of steel scrap and a trailer with about 1100 lbs of steel scrap and truck 2 has has enough cleaning supplies to make a hotel maid horny
Demolition saw, chain saw, fuel & oil for the above (and my welder), post hole diggers, shovels, digging bar, ratchet straps, chains & boomers, a Coors can, and IDK what else is under that mess! My other truck has a chain, a round bale feeder, and is currently attached to a "cake feeder" (trailer mounted).
(Some would say I've been slacking off, lately)
Mark
I don't run a PU, but in the back of my Runner I have waders, slicks, tackle boxes (fresh and salt), fishing rods, extra set of clothes, including shoes, 2 stroke oil, an extra boat drain plug, a few flashlights, batteries, a variety of 12 ga shells with loads for different game, a pack with basics, a case of water, a couple blankets, a tarp, knife, Leatherman, bat, cooler, garbage bags and some other odds and sods.
Spray in bedliner, fifth wheel rails, and other than that its actually empty. been sitting in the garage waiting for a fishing trip.
Tool box, chains and tow straps, regular jack and big 4-way [dont use that junk factory crap] 25' homemade jumpers made from O welding lead, ratchet and pull friction straps, big damn hammer, double bit axe, brush-cuttin' machete, camo camp chairs, cleaning rod, bore snakes, patches, and a torx-allen bit kit, grease gun.

Open bed, cracked brass cases, screw in steps, a few long neck beer caps, pine needles and a few pine cones. laugh

Gunner
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[Linked Image]

So, should I be using the Armor All, .....or that Richard Petty product to keep this icon of "Detailing" looking so spiffy ?

GTC

Looks like the Armor All has been doing the trick!

I'm stealin' ur line...
Hey, I stole it from Ranch13

We have a LOT of "Vegans" hereabouts, it puts them in "Glare mode".

GTC
My four-wheeler.
I have a 3/4" rubber horse mat for a bedliner
A milk crate with supplies in it.
- wiper fluid
- quart of oil
- 6 bottles of water
- log chain
- tow strap
- ratchet straps
- leather gloves

That's about all I can think of for now.
[Linked Image]
You win.
Originally Posted by tzone
I have a 3/4" rubber horse mat for a bedliner

Can't believe I didn't think of that.
steel posts, wire stretcher, wire, post pounder, hammer, pliers, tire iron, wrench set, socket set, empty beer bottles, spare tire, jumper cables,
More often than not, two yellow labs and one black one. They go EVERYWHERE I go.
half a cord of Gambel Oak, tonight. Thought I would get it unloaded, but sitting on the porch with my wife, drinking a Bud long-neck, and watching the sun set on the San Francisco Peaks seemed like the thing to do.

Sycamore
25K Reese Elite Series 5th wheel hitch...
Got the firewood out finally, now just got some bark!

Sycamore
A pallet and a bucket of dirt from hauling sod this morning. And, a tool box after I got ripped off 4 years ago when I left the campground to throw my float tube in the lake, came back and tools were gone.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Got the firewood out finally, now just got some bark!

Sycamore

What - no bite???
Mark
Originally Posted by tzone
You win.

You still buyin'? lol
Bigfoot and Chuck Norris.
[Linked Image]

whistle
Lucky wall!
A Eaglecap 950 Camper. Loaded and ready to go to the hills, where it was yesterday and last weekend. All it needs is the cold food.
right now, one air conditioner, awaiting removal of the gas cylinder for disposal for disposal at the junk yard, left over winter sandbags awaiting spreading over the yard low spots, rolls of roofing tar paper awaiting a week of good weather to do some roofing (the old beast managed to haul 10 square of shingles in two loads) and a box of roof vents and rolls of flashing.
oh yeah, I would keep her in the front seat on not back in the bed of the truck.
A tool box full of all the necessities, a shovel, a truckers bar and an ax. The hi-lift rides behind the back seat.
Two Border Collies.
1.Couple pieces of oak for the BBQ that I've been meaning to put away.
2. Some miscellaneous pieces of rope.
3. A small assortment of brass from shooting trips that doesn't always make it back into the bucket.

I think that's all right now.
It's pretty clean right now. Often it has shed antlers & other "cool stuff" that I've picked up.
  • toolbox with the normal stuff plus a heavy duty stapler & flooring hammer for the target below
  • real estate sign frame with cardboard insert (portable target)
  • end of the tailpipe
  • spare tire
  • hi lift jack
  • shovel
  • snow chains for all 4 wheels
  • tow strap
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Hemi
No pickup, unfortunately, but a friggin' trunkful. 'Daughter's gear bag full o' softball stuff. Dad's gear bag full o' softball stuff. My miniature bugout bag, first aid kit, miscellaneous tools, odds and ends from last deer season that never got put away, two folding chairs, an umbrella, and I'm sure lots of other extremely import stuff.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
in the bed?...nothing rite now...but it never has to be made laugh
A toolbox with....

100' rope, sledge, jack, cheater pipe, blocks for jacking, tire chains, about a dozen ratchet straps.

2 framing nailers, 1 roofing nailer, a sawzall, circular saw, drill, bag of drill bits, 2' and 4' levels, lots of hand tools.

In the bed or on the trailer...
30 gallon compressor
Another toolbox with 50' of giant extension cord, a splitter, 75' medium cord, about 200' of regular cord and about that much air hose.
Sh*t. Last week it was chicken then several loads of horse. Today it is donkey.

[Linked Image]
1/2 a yard of 2A road base i was too lazy to shovel out!
Under that probably a 1/2 dozen empty bottles of G2 gatorade

ML
my kinky toy bag and a moving blanket
some tie downs
Originally Posted by Scott F
Sh*t. Last week it was chicken then several loads of horse. Today it is donkey.

[Linked Image]

what you do with all that Sh*t?
Farm.
© 24hourcampfire