Home
There is a e-mail going around that the DHS is preparing for and even engineering unrest under Obama's orders to by pass ythis election and to keep him in the oval office no matter how unpopular he is. Has any one seen this ?
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

No surprise.

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not alarmed; for this must take place, but the end is not yet."

It is all part of the plan.

"He who testifies to these things says, 'Surely I am coming soon.' Amen. Come Lord Jesus."
Sweet Jesus
"I heard several times through very credible sources that [Louis] Farrakhan is on the CIA payroll."

I've been saying that for a while.

As to the rest, what do you suppose those millions of rounds of hollow point .40 S&W the Fed Gov recently ordered were for?
Ahhhh...you sure love the smell of a fresh cup of conspiracy in the morning,don't you?
More likely is the prospect of urban riots if all the other stunts fail and he loses. And that may the subliminal threat in the rumors... reelect or chaos in the streets.

1B
Originally Posted by RISJR
Ahhhh...you sure love the smell of a fresh cup of conspiracy in the morning,don't you?
I have no way to judge the credibility of the article, but it sure resonates with a lot of known information.
As to the rest, what do you suppose those millions of rounds of hollow point .40 S&W the Fed Gov recently ordered were for?

They are for the Cat 5 [bleep] that will occur when our broke a$s government can't send the checks out.
Originally Posted by crowrifle

They are for the Cat 5 [bleep] that will occur when our broke a$s government can't send the checks out.

laugh

Partly.
What happens if good and decent hardworking folks are all prepared for any sort of possible catastrophe and are able to weather the storm for a few months? Let the leftist rioters riot. There aren't enough of the potential rioters to riot everywhere at once.

If the good and decent hardworking folks are prepared, they just have to defend their homes and families for the duration of the "unrest." There would be no reason to get involved in some "civil war." What happens if someone thinks there is going to be a lot of resistance to moving something and there isn't when they push really hard? They fall on their face. Then the people who have been patiently watching and waiting for the fall are able to take control.

Know your neighbors and be prepared for whatever shenanigans somebody might or might not be planning for the next several months.

+1 [Linked Image]

Can we change the name of this forum to Crackpot Hangout?
Originally Posted by Ironworker
There is a e-mail going around....

Well hell, that seals it.

Must be genuine stuff. Doesn't get any solider than an email being forwarded around... whistle
There won't be any riots in Montana, but in Mississippi, I have no doubt.
Originally Posted by jstall
dats right- tru dat

cause FUBU and Sean John don't be makin no snow suits

and them triple fat goose jackets be over 300hunnert on the ebay
We plan to hold our neighborhood safe from all enemies foreign and domestic - including nay sayers
And, we have new fuel to feed the paranoia.
If they pulled back the curtain and saw what DHS is, they wouldn't be frightened at all.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If they pulled back the curtain and saw what DHS is, they wouldn't be frightened at all.

Probably true. Give the Secret Service a few "ladies and they're off the case.
The national government hasn't got enough bullets to stop a rampaging 300+ million Americans.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
The national government hasn't got enough bullets to stop a rampaging 300+ million Americans.

Exactly.
And, they probably never will.
Ah'm builtin me a rokit ship

Mike
If DHS was all there were you'd be right LT.

Add in all the rest of the chit stirring jack booted alphabet stew commie [bleep] junkies including Holder's black panther letting off and gun running DOJ and ATF and the PC speaking we're-never-gonna-mention-muslim-extremism-again FBI and the occutard aiding and abetting administration heading them all up and being led by the Arab bowing to Marx and Alinsky studying TreyThug Martin coulda been my own boy HNIC and then throw in the story burying cover it all up MSM and all the other chit we all on here agree has gone plumb wild in recent years and we've got some real problems brewing.

Read this carefully, ya'll. Someone gets it.
I've been telling people for over 25 years the US Federal Government WANTS WAR ON THIS SOIL. At first everyone called me crazy. In recent years those numbers have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY.... but for some reason some won't admit it until it's in progress and can no longer be denied.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/44455

Add 'em all together and you ain't got enough brains to fill a 'possums head.

It's all about people wanting somebody else's money, and now that the purse is getting lighter, the stresses are showing.
I expect rioting if Zimmerman is found not guilty and again when Obama looses.

Ernie
Originally Posted by EWY
I expect rioting if Zimmerman is found not guilty and again when Obama looses.

Ernie

yep
Luckily, the type of person to riot in either case, are not known for brains, nor ambition.
Originally Posted by Ironworker
There is a e-mail going around that the DHS is preparing for and even engineering unrest under Obama's orders to by pass ythis election and to keep him in the oval office no matter how unpopular he is. Has any one seen this ?
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

Wouldnt it be easier to just fake the election results and put the results on the internet cuz if its on the internet its gotta be true right?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"I heard several times through very credible sources that [Louis] Farrakhan is on the CIA payroll."

I've been saying that for a while.

I'm sure you have a pile of credible CIA sources. UFB
It's all about people wanting somebody else's money, and now that the purse is getting lighter, the stresses are showing.

that is a really good statement, i think i will use it.
I think I hear boots marching in the streets right now.

Travis
Maybe one percent of those 300 million would be both in shape enough to engage a despotic regime and willing to do so, but that's still 3,000,000 men under arms, nothing to sneeze at.
Luckily, the type of person to riot in either case, are not known for brains, nor ambition.

true enough. but as mindless animals they still possess the power to injure, maim, and even kill.

as the pie get's smaller, the slices become thinner, or something like that.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Jesus

Plus one
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Maybe one percent of those 300 million would be both in shape enough to engage a despotic regime and willing to do so, but that's still 3,000,000 men under arms, nothing to sneeze at.

Psh. 2,999,999 men. You know it'll go down while you're in the shower.

Originally Posted by RISJR

This guy used to say the same things....

[Linked Image]
Plus 2 on the Zim verdict and Obama's loss.

Don't bet on it!If Travis or Loco will lead, I'll join. You'd be surprised at the kind of riot three people can cause in Montana!
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

I seen 2 black helicopters hovering over my house. crazy
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Travis

That's because I have a sign on my roof with an arrow pointing in your direction saying, "He went thataway". Fools 'em every time. grin

and we sent 'em to your place laugh

Well hell Js, guess I better pack in some mo' bullets...
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Travis

Now we just might have something going. We need to get Rattler to pit something on his front page about all the riots in Montana. We might even attract some outside help!
© 24hourcampfire