Home
Posted By: RoninPhx tracking polls - 05/11/12
makes you wonder where the 37% that think the annointed one is doing a good job on the economy have their heads planted. Oh, I know:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...tration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: tracking polls - 05/11/12
Simple....The 37% who think Obammy is doing such a wonderful job on the economy,,,,are either economically IGNORANT, stupid and/or brainwashed by the big lib news media.

The sad part is, is that many of them regardless of their economic status going down hill over the last nearly 4 years, will still vote for Obama.

The demoCRAPS are depending on the millions of,,,,dumbed down votes.
Posted By: deflave Re: tracking polls - 05/11/12
bigsqueeze! Whatcha got planned for the weekend?

Travis
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: tracking polls - 05/11/12
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
[Linked Image]

Ahhhhhh Zombie Ninja!
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
makes you wonder where the 37% that think the annointed one is doing a good job on the economy have their heads planted. Oh, I know:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...tration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Ron rest assured their heads are firmly planted.... right up their asses!

Interesting side note Rasmussen is now shoing Romney defeating Obummer 50% to 47%
Originally Posted by deflave
bigsqueeze! Whatcha got planned for the weekend?

Travis
..........TommyMag has it about right!

Dressing up like a "zombie ninja" doing alot of teaching this weekend. wink

But during the mid to late mornings and maybe into the early afternoons tomorrow and on Sunday, I`ll get on my red and """GAY""" Can Am Spyder RTS roadster and do some cruisin here and there. laugh

I`ll ride the Can Am wearing blue jeans, a leather jacket, gloves, helmut and big black combat style boots. Sorry! No "ninja" outfit in case you were wondering. grin

Shooting in two weeks.

Posted By: deflave Re: tracking polls - 05/11/12
I was just kidding you weird bastard. I don't want to know what you're doing this weekend.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
I was just kidding you weird bastard. I don't want to know what you're doing this weekend.

Travis
.............Ok!......Well at least I answered your question. You did ask.

Immature punks everywhere including up in Montana too I guess.

Wow shooting in two weeks.
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Wow shooting in two weeks.
..........I more than likely don`t do as much shooting as you do though.... smile

Some work for a living.

I actually DO work for a living... probably more than I should lately.

Perhaps I just manage my time better or have an easir time going shooting since I don't live in a nanny state.

By the way "helmut" was a band, and a "helmet" is used to protect ones head.

I actually DO work for a living... probably more than I should lately.

Perhaps I just manage my time better or have an easir time going shooting since I don't live in a nanny state.

By the way "helmut" was a band, and a "helmet" is used to protect ones head.
...........Glad to read that you work for a living. I`ll recheck my "helmet" spelling.

And btw. I call your attention to the second paragraph in your last post. Lets see now. How do you spell easier?

Looks like you forgot the ,,,,,"e"?.........Whoops. laugh laugh laugh

You're correct I made an obvious typing error.
By contrast you however have a consistent inability to spell, use grammar, or utilize punctuation correctly in general. In fact if there was any common theme to your posts as a whole it undoubtedly be your fundamental lack of ability in conveying clear and concise thought through the written word.
You're correct I made an obvious typing error.
By contrast you however have a consistent inability to spell, use grammar, or utilize punctuation correctly in general. In fact if there was any common theme to your posts as a whole it undoubtedly be your fundamental lack of ability in conveying clear and concise thought through the written word.
............Yeah sure! Whatever "UUUUUUUU" say!....Ooooops! I shoulda typed,,,"YOU"..... laugh laugh laugh

You go girl!
Its difficult to believe someone who writes and spells with skills below most elementary school children is such a successful business man supposedly.

I can only imagine the fluidity with which you communicate in business deals. laugh

Its difficult to believe someone who writes and spells with skills below most elementary school children is such a successful business man supposedly.

I can only imagine the fluidity with which you communicate in business deals.
...............Ya know? I`ve wondered about those very same things myself..:D laugh... Thank you for your enlightenment. I have a proof reader. grin

I`ll have to work on and improve myself based on your suggestions, with special emphasis on that "flu-wid-da-tee" thing.... wink
If a person were to keep track of all the superfluous punctuation you add to every post you make it might just compensate for all the unintentional punctuation errors you make in them as well.
Though its doubtful.

Frankly I am not even sure you know what all the words use mean.

........ grin ........ laugh ,,,,,,,, laugh ,,,,, laugh

Enjoy your shooting... in two weeks...
If a person were to keep track of all the superfluous punctuation you add to every post you make it might just compensate for all the unintentional punctuation errors you make in them as well.
Though its doubtful.

Frankly I am not even sure you know what all the words use mean.

........ grin ........ laugh ,,,,,,,, laugh ,,,,, laugh

Enjoy your shooting... in two weeks...
............I`ll have to work on that ""pun-chuu-aay-shun"" thing too. Dammit I knew I was forgetting something.

Thanks again for your additional suggestion""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

:D,,, :D,,, :D,,, :D,,, :D,,,
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Like I said enjoy your shoot... in two weeks...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Like I said enjoy your shoot... in two weeks...
.........Why thank you. I will enjoy my shoot in two weeks.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: tracking polls - 05/11/12
....Thirty-one percent (31%) believe the country is generally heading in the right direction........was another line they had in thier report!.......= 69 smarter folks vs 31 dumb sob's smile

Posted By: Cheesy Re: tracking polls - 05/12/12
Everyone sucking on the govt teat thinks Bammer is doing a good job.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: tracking polls - 05/12/12
Simple....The 37% who think Obammy is doing such a wonderful job on the economy,,,,are either economically IGNORANT, stupid and/or brainwashed by the big lib news media.
You left out the group that are on board with him regarding the need to destroy America and install a Marxist regime.
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: tracking polls - 05/12/12
The Demonrats aren't all that worried about the interim polls. The election in November will be when we see the effects of their voter frauds and polling-place intimidations.
© 24hourcampfire