Home
Posted By: bcp We've been tricked! - 05/17/12
Research shows tinfoil hats AMPLIFY government signals!

http://berkeley.intel-research.net/arahimi/helmet/

Abstract:
Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: We've been tricked! - 05/17/12
Yep , now we know for positive. TRHs tinfoil hat done fried his brain.

Mike
Posted By: Mako25 Re: We've been tricked! - 05/17/12
Known that 'bout Berkely for decades, glad they're on to it - finally.
Posted By: 1096here Re: We've been tricked! - 05/17/12
Gonna have to move the foil from my leg to my head. Doggone it, if I had only known. Fifty years of effort wasted.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: We've been tricked! - 05/17/12
Tinfoil hats WORK!

you stupid bastidges don't know enough to properly INSTALL them.

If ya' don't beat em' right into yer' scalp with a meat tenderizing hammer, they're worthless.

Years back, I was on a fairly notorious antenna site,....just lookin' after it for rent, like.

........the WEIRDOS that showed up with beefs about "brain waves" were a real eye opener.

My High Frequency TIG welder is deforming your children.

GTC
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: We've been tricked! - 05/17/12
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
My High Frequency TIG welder is deforming your children.

I can't read ya, man!
Signal must be jammed.

smile
© 24hourcampfire