Home
grinOur dastardly interrogators have been using the music from Sesame Street to torture terrorists into talking!!I 'bout had an Evilgasm when I saw this grin
I think some Black sabbath interspersed with some John Denver would be good!
Need to put them on a perpetual "It's a Small World" Disney ride. I was on that with my wife and young sons and it broke. Thought I'd go crazy after 20 minutes.
Now there is TRUTH, that is a very maddening piece of music!
What a mind [bleep] we could enjoy using Sesame Street alone as an instrument to extract information. Hell, submerge them in a 24hr world of nothing but costumed sesame street critters always in character. Imagine an 8ft tall yellow bird screaming down at you, "Tell me how to get to Sesame Street, MF'r!"
The Grease soundtrack was alot more effective than heavy metal at getting people to want to talk.

I guess you can only hear "Oh oh oh those summer nights...." at an exteremly high volume so many times before you are ready to roll over.

And for a close second...who would have known terrorists hate Christmas music so much?
I think Barney would work too.

Ernie
Originally Posted by T LEE

Uh Yes.......and all the while cookin' up big platter's of BLT sammiches, double bacon of course. grin

Gunner
Mariachi bands will do it, too...
A good lap dance would do wonders wink
Originally Posted by DownWind
Need to put them on a perpetual "It's a Small World" Disney ride. I was on that with my wife and young sons and it broke. Thought I'd go crazy after 20 minutes.

Performed by an off key bluegrass band. sick
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

What, administered by a camel? grin
Originally Posted by jnyork

Nah, they'd enjoy that. sick
I'd go with Madona and other bad singers for the torture noise!
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Originally Posted by jnyork

Nah, they'd enjoy that. sick

I'm thinkin shaved armpits probably turn em off! wink grin

Accompanied by a accordion and vocals by Slim Whitman :P

Is there any other kind of bluegrass band?
Barry.
Manilow.
Yeah, Barry "I Write the Songs" Manilow. Slow rap by the other Barry would be too soon fatal.
Originally Posted by T LEE

I like John Denver

blush

Snake
I believe an endless loop of I'd like to buy the world a Coke would make a dent in even the most hardened terrorist
This will do them terrorists in...

© 24hourcampfire