Home
The congressman is on 'leave of absence'? No word about what is wrong with him?
What do you think? Drug abuse? AIDS? Alcohol abuse? Ordinary mental illness? Hiding out from the cops?
link to sad story
All of the above! smile smile smile
"Exhaustion", huh? Sure. Funny how only ne'r do wells come down with a medical case of "exhaustion". That's just code for "coping with a stressful situation with maladaptive behaviors."

With Blago in the kink, perhaps he's feeling the heat?
Whatever it is, it can't stand the light of day. Surprise, surprise.
Jesse Sr. is working on the press line now.

Something less dramatic than "catching Aids off a meth head hooker while on a drunken binge playing hookie from the mental health clinic"
"Exhaustion" usually means dope when the Kennedys do it, so I'm betting that's it.
Looks like Jessie caught himselfs a case of chitown Jailitus

Prayers and wishes for a fulsome recovery.
His political camp must be praying for a Rodney King or Trayvon type incident so he can ride back into Chi town in his El Dorado with his pimp cane and start waving around his race card and once again be labeled a savior by the MSM.
One of his supporters and donators was just indicted for offering a bribe to (newly imprisoned) Rod Blagojevich. No doubt Jessie is feeling kinda low and stressed, as the feds are zeroing in on him.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I agree - I can't wish him ill; however I hope all his, and his father's liberal agenda comes to naught, and will work to see that their work is in vain!
Mark
The gentleman from Illinois suffers from crook-itis.

Jackson, 47, is being investigated by the House ethics committee for allegedly raising campaign money for then-Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich in exchange for an appointment to the U.S. Senate seat once held by President Obama. Jackson has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.

USAToday.com
One can only hope it's Karma biting him hard right where he sits all the way to his race baiting throat!
I have it on good authority that he's totally depressed and whacked out. It seems every morning there's some dumb black guy staring at him in the mirror.
That's enough to send anybody to the booby hatch for a rest.

Jim
I heard he's checked in to a clinic where they're going to convert all his white blood cells to black, and charge all the ones that won't convert with hate crimes.
Jessie Jr. is still wasting good oxygen, that's what is wrong with him! Not to mention he's a Chicago hood, Cook County crook and a twisted, worthless low life politician.
OD'd on liberal-itis, no doubt.
He's a spoiled rotten, womanizing dope headed race bating drunk, narcissistic punk bitch bastard like his old man.

Gunner
Apple...tree.
Landed dead center on the roots of that tree. mad

This Country is way past due for a severe house cleaning.

Gunner
New Prez and congress control would be sweet!
YESSIR, the "NEW AMERICAN DREAM". smile

Gunner
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I agree - I can't wish him ill; however I hope all his, and his father's liberal agenda comes to naught, and will work to see that their work is in vain!
Mark

I have no problems wishing him ill. His father's liberal agenda is his own as well, and jr also engages in shady, under the table financial shake downs to fund his life style.
Apple did not fall far from the tree.
Originally Posted by gunner500
He's a spoiled rotten, womanizing dope headed race bating drunk, narcissistic punk bitch bastard like his old man.

Gunner

That has the makings of a 5 star bumper sticker

Gunner

grinIt ain't healthy to hold things like this inside Gunner. Go ahead, tell us how ya REALLY feel!! grin
Hey give the guy a break we're all getting our brains fried out here but buckle up pard it's headed your way! wink
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Gunner

That has the makings of a 5 star bumper sticker

Thats a wonderful idea 2ndwind, sadly that sticker would apply to about 99.95% of the pricks in DC.

ET, got a call scheduled later today with a counselor that works for Dale Carnegie. laugh hopefully she can help me with my problem. laugh

Gunner
Must all be GOP raaaaaacists if they are investigating Jesse jr...

Race-hustling scumbag, just like his dad.
A little over two years ago IIRC JJJ told the Feds "hey, if you got something on me, bring it". Not long after that his afair came out in the open. Now the Indian lawyer that was raising a million to buy him a senate seat has been indicted.
I think Mrs JJJ is still pizzed about him F'ing the white woman and the Feds are closing in. No wonder he is exhausted.

Ernie
Originally Posted by T LEE
All of the above! smile smile smile

First thought thru my mind also!

I am still waiting to hear about him, his dad, Sharpton et al...being killed in a golden opportunity plane crash...
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The congressman is on 'leave of absence'? No word about what is wrong with him?
What do you think? Drug abuse? AIDS? Alcohol abuse? Ordinary mental illness? Hiding out from the cops?
link to sad story

He looked in the mirror and said chit i look Obama son if he had one
He is at the Peotone airport.
Cisco
Originally Posted by arkypete
I have it on good authority that he's totally depressed and whacked out. It seems every morning there's some dumb black guy staring at him in the mirror.
That's enough to send anybody to the booby hatch for a rest.

Jim

That right there is funny! laugh
© 24hourcampfire