Home
Posted By: mark shubert Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
It's said Jesse Jackson, Jr is suffering from a "mood disorder"
When I have a mood disorder, my wife says I'm just being an a$$hole! Can I have a month of paid vacation?
Mark
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
Depending on the source, he either had a nervous breakdown or tried to 'off himself'. I guess that might be a 'mood disorder' if you wanna call it that.

Check with your insurance carrier, maybe being an azzhole is covered under your insurance as well, I'm sure it's gotta be there for the Congressional policies............
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
just another celebrity addicted to drugs and alcohol. Maybe he thinks the Feds can't touch him if he is in rehab?
Posted By: southpawhunter Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
Agreed. He's in detox.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
That [bleep] aint dead yet? cry

Gunner
latest report says he is being treated for 'a mood disorder'. Hey, they have no reason to lie about it, right?
link to story
The Jesse Jackson Jr. camp Wednesday night released only the barest of details of the congressman�s purported illness.

�The congressman is receiving intensive medical treatment at a residential treatment facility for a mood disorder,� says a statement attributed to Jackson�s doctor. �He is responding positively to treatment��

The congressman�s office quickly added, �The rumors about him being treated for alcohol or substance abuse are not true.�

But a family friend tells NBC News tonight that the congressman�s problems run much deeper. That he has severe clinical depression, a drinking problem or a problem with alcohol with treatment at a facility in Arizona.

Earlier Wednesday NBC News reported that missing Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. had been found.

Andrea Mitchell reported that sources told her the 2nd District Congressman reportedly has been In Arizona receiving treatment for alcoholism.

Jackson Jr. went on hiatus from congress a month ago, on June 10, and his office released a statement nearly two weeks after that saying he was being treated at an undisclosed location for exhaustion.

Following the NBC News report, Jackson Jr. spokesman Rick Bryant said the information was not 100% correct.

Bryant said he was not being treated for substance abuse, but didn't dispute other specifics of the report.

"Information regarding the congressman's treatment is protected by federal law under the privacy provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). The name of the attending physician and treatment center will not be disclosed in order to protect his continuing privacy. His physician makes the following statement: 'The congressman is receiving intensive medical treatment at a residential treatment facility for a mood disorder. He is responding well.'"

This is the first information as to his whereabouts since the office issued that statement.

Jackson's wife, Sandi, a Chicago alderman, also told NBC Chicago that Jackson Jr. was not in rehab but would not elaborate.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/war...m-Addiction-162131135.html#ixzz20PHt6xK5
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
That rotten apple didn't fall too far from the tree.
Posted By: Borealis Bob Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
An interesting column in today's Chicago Tribune:
John Kass
Posted By: northern_dave Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
"mood disorder"

jeezuss....

Maybe he was suddenly aware of his "color disorder"?

I know what to do, lets kill whitey.

default answer for "*fill in the blank with any word* disorder"
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
An interesting column in today's Chicago Tribune:
John Kass

dang Bob, that op piece is a serious slap down for the Jacksons !
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
If I understand correctly, he has been on a secret undercover mission since late May attempting to find out who issues paychecks to his father.
then he is on a thankless mission. Jessie Sr does no work, and gets no paycheck.
He DOES manage to rake in a ton of money though. Lots of that is taxpayer money, and even more comes from his extortion racket. Still more comes from little old black ladies that send him donations, which they can ill afford.
There has to be a special place in Hell for folks like 'Action Jackson', master race baiter.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
The congressman is receiving intensive medical treatment at a residential treatment facility for a mood disorder,�........in other words "my pu*sy hurts".......

Posted By: Raisuli Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
Originally Posted by mark shubert
It's said Jesse Jackson, Jr is suffering from a "mood disorder"
When I have a mood disorder, my wife says I'm just being an a$$hole! Can I have a month of paid vacation?
Mark

mark shubert,

As the many cops who post here will assuredly recognize, Junior's symptoms appear to be caused by drug abuse. But maybe not.

BTW, when I read he was going to AZ for treatment, it heightened my suspicions. Isn't there a facility in AZ where the rich & famous go to get cleaned? If we knew the facility we could deduce the cause of his mood disorder. Based upon my experience, his mood disorder appears symptomatic of substance abuse. And again, maybe not.

Take care,

R
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
He likes him sum krack kokaine
Posted By: tzone Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
Originally Posted by northern_dave
"mood disorder"

jeezuss....

Maybe he was suddenly aware of his "color disorder"?

I know what to do, lets kill whitey.

default answer for "*fill in the blank with any word* disorder"

TFF! and sarily...true.
Posted By: Foxbat Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
If drug addicts and criminals were not allowed to serve in Congress, how many members of the Congressional Black Caucus would there be?

West.... any others?

Posted By: Mntngoat Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
mood disorder ian residential care facility? not hardly Try again jesse Admit it you are
a drunk!

ML
Posted By: bea175 Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
He wouldn't be depressed if he would keep his pecker in his pants while at work and not get caught
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Jesse Jr - 07/12/12
Originally Posted by bea175
He wouldn't be depressed if he would keep his pecker in his pants while at work and not get caught

YEAH, YEAH, just like little jimmy hendrix...........WHERE ALL DA WHITE WIMMEN, WHERE ALL DA WHITE WIMMEN sick

Gunner
© 24hourcampfire