Home
smile http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1dd_1310668777
NICE
Why when I go to the beach I never see that stuff
I know...me too. frown
Looks like someone is trying to pack 10# of taters in a #5 sack! Her holsters are just too small for what she's packin'.
200 views in 50 minutes 1:00am east. laugh
Ummm, bouncy bouncy.....
Sure wasn't one of those olympic gals. Not sure why they bothered wearing tops..........
That bikini top never stood a chance. laugh
Originally Posted by billhilly
Sure wasn't one of those olympic gals. Not sure why they bothered wearing tops..........

There were a couple of them who looked like they had the opposite probem: nothing to keep the top from slipping and siding around.
Originally Posted by Darrel
Looks like someone is trying to pack 10# of taters in a #5 sack! Her holsters are just too small for what she's packin'.

How many pounds of taters are in this little sack?

Warning!! Danger!! Head Picture!! Open it and you are going to hate me, but you are warned..

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/s/s...e99818bad3924540d3d4418a&ec_rate=300
Those guys ain't stupid theres a reason they let her play! grin
At some point ya gotta just give up... She's a moron for tryin' to wear a top that skinny on a chest THAT size...

Talk about trolling.......... laugh laugh
Those are the kind that pool up under her armpits when she lays on her back. Nasty!
lovely u kentucky guys have too high of standards
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Those are the kind that pool up under her armpits when she lays on her back. Nasty!

In that case, keep her on her belly laugh

Gunner
Originally Posted by rockchucker

Aint a thang wrong wit that is there Son? grin

Gunner
who needs standards? not i
wink LOL

Gunner

The above stands as a perfect example as to why people that try to please everybody are doomed to failure. Here we have a set of world-class fun bags (even when they flopped out they maintained a good nose-up attitude) and low and behold somebody comes along and calls them "nasty." (even money says he'd pull a Newbaum Turk in the Piewagon) the second she unholstered those beauties!)
These videos remind me why it is important to tell and show my daughter how much I love her, everyday.
those are the kind ya throw over her shoulders to get 'em outta the way!
I thought she looked pretty good.

Decent face, nice body, great ta ta's and a fine taste in bikini tops. Bikini bottom had way too much material for my taste, but to each their own.
That's a Chinese girl...Tu Hng Lo
grin
Originally Posted by shootem
That's a Chinese girl...Tu Hng Lo
Actually, my name translates to Wun Hng Lo in Chinese.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

The above stands as a perfect example as to why people that try to please everybody are doomed to failure. Here we have a set of world-class fun bags (even when they flopped out they maintained a good nose-up attitude) and low and behold somebody comes along and calls them "nasty." (even money says he'd pull a Newbaum Turk in the Piewagon) the second she unholstered those beauties!)

Some folks just don't understand that its not all the same things that attract folks. Large ones like that just don't do it for me at all. They are in fact a turn off. Why I have no clue but it is. Nasty isn't a term I'd use though. Simply how she grew em and they are good for someone( I'd bet more than a few would love em though)
Oh I am VERY particular when it comes to breasts.
For me they MUST be attached to someone breathing.
wink puts a smile on my face!
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by rockchucker

Aint a thang wrong wit that is there Son? grin

Gunner

You damn right about that!

4 real player ? :>)
That made my day THANKYA SIR
She untied the neck string so I don't think she was too worried about being modest.
Evidently she was not concerned about it too much since she didn't have shoulder straps on the bikini top.
They sure looked like fun in slow motion.
Reminds me of a Med deployment on the USS America when one of our guys got a Playboy in the mail. Of course, having been on cruise for several months, we were all gathered around looking over his shoulder. He got to the Playmate and he said, "I don't know about her, her t!t$ are too big." shocked Needless to say he got slapped around the ears a bit for that. grin
laugh

Gunner
Knees man keep her on her knees.
Originally Posted by gunner500

In that case, keep her on her belly laugh

Gunner
I've never played Beach Volley Ball, but I want to learn!!!
Put a bag over her head. Those things were awesome on an epic scale.
I have nothing negative to say

big or small I'll kiss em all

those are torpedo style
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Put a bag over her head.

Why ?
Her volleyballs wanted to get out & play too.

Mike
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Put a bag over her head.

Why ?

It was pretty grainy, but from what I saw I'd prefer a bag.
Those are just right for motor boating.
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Oh I am VERY particular when it comes to breasts.
For me they MUST be attached to someone breathing.

Lie.
As to the chick's lungs, hell, I'm not a lung guy, so to speak, but that sure wouldn't have forced me to send her to a couch years back, should she have needed comfort. I imagine I'd have been able to figure out a way to overlook the 'flaws' some are seeing. Hell, she was bouncy and whatnot. Bouncy is good!

Jorge, DDan and the rest of the FL mob likely don't care to advertise what they have down there, as one tries not to muddy the local waters with riffraff, but some places, that stuff's common. One could do worse than a few hours spent clowning around alternately in the water and on the beach taking in the sights with a pitcher of ice cold mojitos to ward off dehydration and scurvy...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/...009%20with%20hogs/NHllsalmon41509087.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/...009%20with%20hogs/NHllsalmon41509086.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/...009%20with%20hogs/NHllsalmon41509088.jpg[/img]
That last picture,the girl on the bottom right looks like a doll! wink

Did anyone spot the mini camel toe ?
Originally Posted by okok
That last picture,the girl on the bottom right looks like a doll! wink

Did anyone spot the mini camel toe ?

On the 'Um, That's Kind of Freaky, Dude' scale: 8.4

eek blush whistle

Oh, so THAT'S the trick - ask them if you can take a pic of a tattoo and make sure you get in a lot more than that. Yup. grin

[Linked Image]
Do you think that chick didn't know that her tits were going to flop out of her top?

I'd bet another look that she knew exactly what she was going.

Living not far from the beach, I can't understand why chicks even bother wearing bikinis. What they do cover ain't much, and more often than not they reveal what they're supposed to be hiding.

Maybe I better hit the surf today to "see" if I'm right.
© 24hourcampfire