Home
If everyone on earth was of color who would we hate? In Namibia my black Commanche friends of the Damara tribe hate the other tribes to the north and south of them. When I ask them if they hate me cause I'm white they say no,you don't act like a white man.Corse I am armed and that might be the prudent reply. I think it is more of a tribal thing than color of one's hide. The Souix thought they were better than the other Indians, the Commanche hated everybody yet they were all the same skin color. In todays world only white people are racist.
People have been hating other people, for one reason or another, since time began! If I don't like you, I promise, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin.
Racism keeps "hating cultures" busy until they could eliminate everyone, but their own race. Once that happened, they would continue to declare war on their own kind until they were destroyed. This is true of all tribal cultures, it happened in the American Indian culture and is rampant right now with the Muslims.

If all the infidels were eliminated, the Muslims would only turn on themselves and kill one another, they can't live in harmony as it is. It is very tribal and lacks any thread of real humanity...
The black folks I know deal with prejudice inside the black community according to the lightness of their skin. Lighter skin--especially on women--is seen as more desirable than darker skin.
Originally Posted by jstall
People have been hating other people, for one reason or another, since time began! If I don't like you, I promise, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

This, +P.

If a person acts like a decent human being and doesn't carry a huge chip on their shoulder, they will soon find out that the color of their skin didn't mean so much after all....
Agreed, a [bleep] is a [bleep] regardless of color, race, religion etc.

Seems man was killing one another when there were only a few on the planet, it ain't gonna change, ever.

Agreed, it started with Cain and Abel, the groundwork of hate was implemented, "In The Beginning"

Gunner
30-06 people would hate 270 people.

45-70 shooters would hate everyone equally.

J/K!
I've just never understood hate. It's an active emotion and I have not the time nor desire to put effort into it.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
I've just never understood hate. It's an active emotion and I have not the time nor desire to put effort into it.

Really? Can't imagine what you would be like if you tried. smirk

I don't hate, not in me. I can disagree with you adamantly on many things but that doesn't mean I wouldn't help if your car was broken down or have a beer with a guy.

I don't even dislike many if any folks, I just don't like a bunch.

Things should/need to be said, but they ain't carried around in my pocket afterwards.
But there can always be exceptions...
Originally Posted by Plinker

45-70 shooters would hate everyone equally.

J/K!

Plinker you are absolutely correct. The 45-70 people are justified in hating every one else after all who is more blend then thos who refuse to see the natural superiority of the 45-70.

Jim
Luckily they'll be the first to go once the turret twisters get involved.
Originally Posted by Plinker

I can understand that

Mike
I hate plenty and it's healthy. It could be healthier if I wasn't afraid of prison.
Originally Posted by Barak
The black folks I know deal with prejudice inside the black community according to the lightness of their skin. Lighter skin--especially on women--is seen as more desirable than darker skin.

blacks are extremely prejudiced on skin tone....the high class creole blacks in New Orleans, really descendants of mulattos, don't let their children marry anyone darker than a grocery bag....they call it the bag test....lest they have a coal black baby and embarrass the family by reminding them they are related to the the black blacks who have no cream in their coffee.

which is really funny when you consider that it was the light skinned creoles who scream the loudest about white prejudice....every time I see Mark Morial on the national news playing all butthurt Negro, I have to laugh. His father went to Tulane law school as a white guy.....all the Morials have been what the creoles call "passe blancs" for generations.
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by jstall

This, +P.

If a person acts like a decent human being and doesn't carry a huge chip on their shoulder, they will soon find out that the color of their skin didn't mean so much after all....

I was a plant supervisor for a pork facility and we had about every color under the sun working there. After a while you didn't even notice the color of someones skin, if you treated any of these people with respect they couldn't have been any nicer to you.

Problem with so many blacks & Indians is they don't even know their own history. A majority of the blacks sold into slavery were sold by their fellow tribes and one Indian population would force out the next tribe.

White man didn't do anything different than what their own people did to them, just on a grander scale.
I only dislike those who are not good citizens. Color is a moot point for me.

I hate it when I sick run out of toilet paper in the middle of a wipe!!!!
Folks say to hate the sin and love the sinner. That's kinda hard for most, and even those who have a little success find difficulty when the sin goes unrepented for so long the sinner takes on the nature of the sin.

People typically have difficulty dealing with differences. Hatred for blacks in this country has dynamics like no other due to our history with slavery and the terrible war that ended it.

It doesn't help when one of our major political parties, one that emerged due to hatred of the black man, uses the poverty and human weakness of blacks to put those folks back into chains with welfare, not for the benefit of the poor but for selfish reasons of attracting and maintaining voting constituency.

We need to have a reasonable discussion about what is going on in this country in the belief that the truth is more powerful than the lies. Only then can we hope for a meaningful change in false perceptions.
Originally Posted by Huntz

So the dreaded 'poke-through' is just karma?
We would hate the lazy welfare dimocraps, of course, same as we do now.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
....they call it the bag test....

If she needs two bags run like hell.

Denny.
Watch the documentary "What Black Men Think", pretty damn interesting to say the least.....
Pretty obvious - those who disagree with us on political issues.
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
If everyone on earth was of color who would we hate? In Namibia my black Commanche friends of the Damara tribe hate the other tribes to the north and south of them. When I ask them if they hate me cause I'm white they say no,you don't act like a white man.Corse I am armed and that might be the prudent reply. I think it is more of a tribal thing than color of one's hide. The Souix thought they were better than the other Indians, the Commanche hated everybody yet they were all the same skin color. In todays world only white people are racist.

damn near the stupidest post I have ever seen on the 'fire. shocked
I dream in black and white. Am I a reactionary racist??? eek
The 270 is better - only if you neck it up to 30 caliber. laugh
And 270 guys aren't haters.
The Tanzanian Albinos and Michael Jackson, that's who...
[Linked Image]
They're too wrapped in expanse-envy.
Originally Posted by RISJR
I hate plenty and it's healthy. It could be healthier if I wasn't afraid of prison.

You owe me a keyboard fawker!
Originally Posted by Huntz

That's not hate. That's poor planning.
Kris Kristofferson said it best in the song "Jesus was a Capricorn":

"Everybody needs somebody to look down on"
The scum that lives off my tax dollars looks down on me, as being undeserving. The dimocraps feel I'm too stupid to spend it the proper way, so they use it to buy votes.

PS. The lord said it better - 10%.
It's all about competition.

Do you want your offspring to prevail or be enslaved? Or possibly be terminated?
Man needs to hate and kill, because it is in our DNA.
The majority of the fire members hate low life scum of all colors.
I don't want anyone hating on me for forgetting them so I'll add...

45ACP hates 9mm

AR hates AK

[Linked Image]
WRT the OP....whoever thinks thatin today's world only white people are racist is a fool. You ever hear Farakhan? or the Reverend Wright?
My dad told me long ago that he has enough to worry about and stuff to deal with than the color of a person's skin. He said the best thing to do is to look at everyone as being GREEN, and the dark green sit in the back of the bus....
Originally Posted by 16bore
Watch the documentary "What Black Men Think", pretty damn interesting to say the least.....

Must be a short friggen documentary.
I don't know many black people,one bales quite a bit of hay ,the others light construction, but every news outlet seems to think every white person is in the Klan or wanting to join. I think they are the ones keeping the pot stirred up. Good reason not to watch much TV.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by 16bore

Must be a short friggen documentary.

It's worth the time. Talks about the number one killer of black men, Numbers of black men that marry white women, and black men in college vs. prison.
If we were all black who would we hate then?

Democrats.

Duhhhh.
I am equal opportunity........I hate everyone......... wink
"The corps does not discriminate... Here, you are all equally worthless!"

grin

Good question.

People who say "who" when they should say "whom," perhaps?

monkeys..
Wrong. Monkeys don't vote dimocrap or live off the labors of others. wink
Monkeys throw schit at people.

Vile critters.
In todays world only white people are racist.

I take it you mean that as a joke, or tongue in cheek comment on mainstream media. Otherwise it is incredibly naive. The most racist printed material I've ever seen was Nepali, aimed at Bhutanese. Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Dutch, Russians, and every tribe I know of anywhere in the world-- all have strong racists in a large part of their populaton, sometimes as public policy.

Originally Posted by Barak

Good question.

People who say "who" when they should say "whom," perhaps?

Only english profs and polesmokers actually use "whom" in a conversation. Which one are you?
What the hell is a whom? Probably some yankee word. Now theres sumpthin' to wrap a little hate around. Smug yankees.
What the hell is a whom? Probably some yankee word. Now theres sumpthin' to wrap a little hate around. Smug yankees.
hell if I know, prolly one of them critters from the Grinch cartoon.
Hey...I'm feeling 'left out'!!

How about REDNECKS & COONAZZES??
Oh yea, they get prejudicial too. confused
The worst racist I ever seen was them that live North of the line. They hate every white in the south and contually belittle them. But I know this for sure if they ever tried to correct the speach or spellin' of one of the southern Negros they would get cut three ways,WIDE, DEEP AN OFTEN.

A large part of it is victimhood. You see your self as a victim of the other group, blame all your problems on the other group and you let yourself hate them. That is how the Southerners justified Jim Crow and the Klan. That is how the German people justified the Nazi's and the attacks on the Jews. And that is how many black people justify their hatred of whites and their criminality.
I think you are right about the victimhood issue.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

A large part of it is victimhood. You see your self as a victim of the other group, blame all your problems on the other group and you let yourself hate them. That is how the Southerners justified Jim Crow and the Klan. That is how the German people justified the Nazi's and the attacks on the Jews. And that is how many black people justify their hatred of whites and their criminality.
I don't think the whites of the south were victims of the blacks years ago, but seems they were pretty clairvoyant.
Sorry sumbitches. Have no use for any sorry sumbitch.
The muslim brotherhood (louis farrakhan's boys) routinely gather donations in exchange for the farrakhan "news papaer". These guys love to drop the race/slave card. I engage these bowtied idiots and remind them of a few facts: no one has enslaved more people than blacks have, no one continues to have slaves except blacks (now identified as warlords) and muslims -(concunbines owner of teenage brides), and no one has owned more slaves than blacks. I then let them know that slavery exists to this day and they could, if their belief was so strong, go do something about it. They just go to the next car.
Could you expound on that by explaining?
Victims of the north who destroyed their way of life.
A person would have to read up on the "Reconstruction" period after the Civil War to understand about Negro Troops and Carpetbaggers.
© 24hourcampfire