Home
Posted By: kwg020 Condalesa is kicking some butt. - 08/30/12
Condalesa is on FOX now at the RNC. kwg
Can't stand her. I wish Ryan would finally get up there.
She was magnificent! What a woman. Now we have Susana Martinez, Governor of New Mexico, telling about carrying a S&W .357. And they say the GOP is hostile to women. crazy
Homerun for Condi !
So did Ms Gov. Martinez of New Mexico.
She is an American Hero
They both gave excellent speeches. Rice's was especially superb.
Ryan got off to a slow start, but he's warming up now....
Substantive and delivered with authority (Condi). Politics is politics, but am seeing a tidal wave of republican "substance" this convention aiming to fill a national leadership vacuum.
They must have had some liberals sneek in and boo during the speeches.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Can't stand her.

Of course you don't.....dumbass.
I am in Oregon for a while and have a TV. Listened to the last three speeches. I could get excited about this election. I may even vote FOR someone.
She kicked butt. Made a strong case for being a consistent ally and a feared opponent.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
She kicked butt. Made a strong case for being a consistent ally and a feared opponent.

I listened to her speech and couldn't help regretting things that might have been....
Originally Posted by TLB2
They must have had some liberals sneek in and boo during the speeches.
Just haters who react out of ignorance when the Governor used Spanish appropriately. I woulda liked to top knot 'em.
Future Governor of CA?
You better vote for someone.
Conti Rice is a role model for her race and the smartest black women i have ever listened to. Her speech was brilliant and her speech alone would make me vote for her if she was running for the White House over any other. She is a Credit to her all women regardless of race.
Not to worry, I have not missed an election since I turned 21 and I darned well won't miss this one.
Did you vote for Lincoln? laugh
Smart ass! grin
Ya saw the GOP gashouse gang tonight.

Holy smokes, if anyone was listening the current administration just went under an ideological tidal wave.
Originally Posted by okok

Good one! laugh laugh grin
Originally Posted by bea175
Conti Rice is a role model for her race and the smartest black women i have ever listened to. Her speech was brilliant and her speech alone would make me vote for her if she was running for the White House over any other. She is a Credit to her all women regardless of race.

yep, i'd vote for her in a nano second if she was running for president. Brilliant woman.
I doubt she will ever run for an elected position. Too smart.

Twice!
Condi gave the entire speech with a teleprompter , BTW.
Wrong! She most certainly did not use a teleprompter.
Originally Posted by MColeman

Twice!

From one Alabamian to another.... TRAITOR! grin

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods Mr. Coleman! We had real good results in our local elections this week up here.
Sorry, I meant she " Did Not" use a telepromter. She is a brilliant
And gifted person. Looking forward to her running the NFL.
I was thinking that's what you may have intended. I hope she takes a Cabinet position on Romney's team. The Hell with NFL,let her run the USA.
Originally Posted by RickyD
She was magnificent!

That's why she voted for Obama huh?
Rice.

Isn't this the one Cheney had crying in the work place?
© 24hourcampfire