worse off financially than them
5) 65-70% of American believe the country is heading in wrong the direction
6) 50 million Americans on food stamps, most in history
7) Highest level of US poverty in history
8) Gas prices more than doubled since taking office

Those are facts not talking points, so Obama supporters without
blaming the Republicans,George Bush,rich people, or Mitt Romney
make your case.
He did not earn the right to be nominated, let alone talking about re-election. kwg

Lied to the people.
He lied about his birth certificate.
He lies about his education.
He lies about a couple too many social security numbers.
Then spends millions to cover up his lies.
Approved a gun running project to very violent foreign criminal drug running organization in effort to cover past lies. Then continues to lie about that.
He has judges lie to the people, claiming "no grounds" or whatever it was, thereby covering up lies about an unnecessary death along the border.
Each of these lies, plus many too many others, are breach of oath, which of course is another lie.

Besides lying, he promotes or attempts to promote some of the most vial and disgusting sob's to cabinet positions and "czars" over this and that including man boy love and other assorted [bleep] perverts (like himself) and tax evaders and other lying (like himself) anti american scum (like himself) to disrupt and undermine and destroy all that is decent and good in life in America.

He has said strait away, and his actions prove it, that he is on the side of the muslim terrorists who wish only to blow up Americans, killing as many as they possibly can... and tells lies about it.

He works with mexican reconquista to help foreign nationals take over part of US soil and turn it back into an old mexico third world chithole..... and tells lies about it.

You know, all the standard chit we've come to expect from America hating liberal sob's who belong either in prison for treason or in rubber rooms because they're unsafe on the streets while at the same time attacking from every imaginable angle any and all who work to preserve America and restore it to what it once was, the greatest nation on earth.

I could go on and on.
So could many others on here.

This, among other things, is what he's done to deserve re-election.
Just like his original election into the white house, he has done nothing to deserve it. He's never done anything in life to deserve anything, why should this be any different.

He deserves scorn and ridicule.
Instead he has cheerleaders and a ball washing media.
Liberals are a freaking mess. They're probably going to have to be eliminated.

not mother [bleep] thing except line his own pocket at tax payer expense
Last night my wife and I saw the movie "2016". I also read the book (The Roots of Obama's Rage). I am convinced that Obama's goal is to deliberately and intentionally take this country down several notches. He desires that we no longer be an economic or military superpower. The debt is a mechanism to achieve the economic collapse he desires. If this cogsucker would actually be open and up front about his true intentions, we could try him for treason. The truth be told, he is a committed marxist and muslim who despises this country and its institutions---including the Constitution. He especially loathes the military and large corporations. He would like nothing better than to see a massive economic collapse in this country so he can reshape what is left of this country on his own marxist model.

If he is re-elected, you can kiss your future goodbye.
Archerhunter: realize that a non-vote or a vote for anyone other than Romney, IS a vote for Obama.. everything else you said thought right on..
Got to agree with you on this one. Win or lose, I don't see Obama just walking away from the Presidency.
Well archerhunter said it all and well too. I too, like ghost believe that any vote other than for Romney is a vote for "O". I have even less respect for liberals than I do for Muslims at least Muslims tell you to your face they want to kill you. Magnum Man
Where are all you Democrats and Obama lovers that always have something
say? We are waiting for your reasoned responses, but you have none
nor does Obama without blaming somebody else.

Come on give your best shot?
Originally Posted by coolpapabill
He are reasons President Obama he should "NOT" be re-elected:

1) 24 million Americans un or under employed
2) Slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression
3) $5,000,000,000,000 (that's trillion with a T) added to the US debt
4) First time in US history a majority parents believe their children will be

make your case.

Obama is doing the bidding of his Masters. The American middle class is being farmed on schedule. Obama should be re-elected or barring that his clone Romney should be elected. With either one the farming will continue.
We've added two more wars with the additions of race and class warfare.

*This is misleading. He saved millions of jobs saving GM and Chrysler. Not to mention making funds available for green energy companies to puts thousands to work.*
*He has done the best he can with what he was left with. Even with two years of a super majority he still couldn't get everything he needed passed to right the sinking ship. He's only human and constant opposition from republicans hasn't helped.*
*The govt had to spend this to fix the economy and stimulate hiring. Raising the US debt by a full 150% is a necessary evil to right the wrongs of the Bush administration.*
*Sometimes bitter clingers can and are delusional. Obviously a poll slanted against the prez.*
*Polls can be made to say anything. Bushes fault*
*This is a good thing. Now we know they can eat and have smart phones.*
*Contradictory to #6. They are doing fine. Bushes fault anyway.*
*We have to have high gas prices to force people to buy more efficient cars. This will help curb global warming and save our beautiful earth. It also helps sell Chevy Volts.*

So you see he can get reelected.
I was joking BTW.
Originally Posted by kecatt

*This is misleading. He saved millions of jobs saving GM and Chrysler. Not to mention making funds available for green energy companies to puts thousands to work.*
*He has done the best he can with what he was left with. Even with two years of a super majority he still couldn't get everything he needed passed to right the sinking ship. He's only human and constant opposition from republicans hasn't helped.*
*The govt had to spend this to fix the economy and stimulate hiring. Raising the US debt by a full 150% is a necessary evil to right the wrongs of the Bush administration.*
*Sometimes bitter clingers can and are delusional. Obviously a poll slanted against the prez.*
*Polls can be made to say anything. Bushes fault*
*This is a good thing. Now we know they can eat and have smart phones.*
*Contradictory to #6. They are doing fine. Bushes fault anyway.*
*We have to have high gas prices to force people to buy more efficient cars. This will help curb global warming and save our beautiful earth. It also helps sell Chevy Volts.*

So you see he can get reelected.

Man you are good.
46 million + on food stamps and even thought the man and his party say the economy is growing the number on food stamps is not dropping.
Hey, he created 80,000 jobs in June!
Oh, but he also added 85,000 people to disability.....
I don't think this is going to work out to well for the tax payers.

"SUPPORT OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS"
From your point of view...God knows...but since he has been in the Yank dollar has tanked and I now buy all sorts of goodies at dollar for dollar or a bit in my favour...which is good for me.

You lot are f_cked though!
Unfortunately for too many, the "takers", O has endeared himself to them by providing for a reasonable lifestyle based on government handouts. This election will set the direction for the US for untold generations. Either we get a hold of our spending or this experiment with a representative republic is over. In fact, some economists think we have strayed too close to the economic abyss to even recover in a Romney/Ryan administration. Watch what Bernanke does with QE3 in the next few weeks. If he pulls the trigger on it, we know O is very fearful of losing.
Obama will get re-elected because he has promised millions of illegal/undocumented aliens that they will be given U.S. citizenship and millions of Christians will either vote for Obama or not vote at all because they won't vote for a Mormon.

I hate to think of 4 more years of Obama, but I think that Romney is unelectable because of his religion and his unwillingness to release his imcome tax records.

He budget could be balanced in short order if the Fed would legalize and tax recreational drugs. People willingly spend millions of $$ on them now, better that they become legalized and controlled by the Fed and States, rather than remain controlled by organized criminal gangs. Legalize drugs and both the debt and violent crime would go down. Not that I am bothered in the least when a drug dealer is murdered, even better if the murderer is caught and imprisoned, 2x the scum off the streets.

Jeff
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Obama will get re-elected because he has promised millions of illegal/undocumented aliens that they will be given U.S. citizenship and millions of Christians will either vote for Obama or not vote at all because they won't vote for a Mormon.

I hate to think of 4 more years of Obama, but I think that Romney is unelectable because of his religion and his unwillingness to release his imcome tax records.

He budget could be balanced in short order if the Fed would legalize and tax recreational drugs. People willingly spend millions of $$ on them now, better that they become legalized and controlled by the Fed and States, rather than remain controlled by organized criminal gangs. Legalize drugs and both the debt and violent crime would go down. Not that I am bothered in the least when a drug dealer is murdered, even better if the murderer is caught and imprisoned, 2x the scum off the streets.

Jeff
.............You may be correct!...HOWEVER! I think this guy has done alot more homework and research than the rest of us put together.

See the video above on the thread entitled;

"2nd attempt Obama will lose in a land slide Video link"

Its good to have an opinion, but I`d also rather based my election opinions based on some hard core facts of which he points out in the video.

Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
9. 46 million + on food stamps and even thought the man and his party say the economy is growing the number on food stamps is not dropping.

Vote for the hand that feeds ya.

Updated July 9, 2012 ... Assistance Program (SNAP � formerly the Food Stamp Program) is the cornerstone of the nation's safety net and nutrition assistance programs. It currently provides about 46 million participants in about 22 million low-income households with debit cards they can use to purchase food each month.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3239

The rise of food-stamp nation. Last Updated: 10:48 PM, July 9, 2012 ... About 17 million people received food stamps back in 2000. Some 30 million received them in 2008. Roughly 46 million people receive them today.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news
Here are his promises from the last election.

"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."
�I�ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!�
�I�ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
�I promise 100% transparency in my administration.�.
�I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.�.
�I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.�.
�I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.�.
�I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.�.
"I'll close Guantanamo."
Simple: Not a damm thing!
Maybe some people forget Obama single handedly killed Osama Bin Laden. Probably with some of that stealthy Keynesian Kung Fu he learned in Africa.

He also gave me and most of you a .000001% tax cut which is going to help offset that 200% increase in our health care costs. Talk about beating Republicans at their own game.

Obama should also be credited for beating Bush's National Debt record. Not to be outdone by the greatest increase of our National Debt on record, Obama was able to break the record Bush took 8 years to accomplish in only 3 1/2 years. Kudos!

It should also be noted, where Bush failed miserably in getting his amnesty bill passed(2x), Obama had the cajones to go around Congress to get millions of illegals amnesty under the Dream Act. That's a man who gets things done.

On a matter of great present and future importance, he elected the first Hispanic woman as well as I believe the first transgender person in Supreme Court history. A true visionary.

So before some of you automatically discount Obama because he's a Dem, maybe you should take a better look at his record and ask yourself if he's really all that bad. I mean seriously, there's worse things in the world than a little Communism.
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Last night my wife and I saw the movie "2016". I also read the book (The Roots of Obama's Rage). I am convinced that Obama's goal is to deliberately and intentionally take this country down several notches. He desires that we no longer be an economic or military superpower. The debt is a mechanism to achieve the economic collapse he desires. If this cogsucker would actually be open and up front about his true intentions, we could try him for treason. The truth be told, he is a committed marxist and muslim who despises this country and its institutions---including the Constitution. He especially loathes the military and large corporations. He would like nothing better than to see a massive economic collapse in this country so he can reshape what is left of this country on his own marxist model.

If he is re-elected, you can kiss your future goodbye.

I'm astonished that half this country's voters couldn't figure this out the first time.
What has Obama done to deserve reelection? What the hell did he do to deserve to be elected?
Originally Posted by kwg020
He did not earn the right to be nominated, let alone talking about re-election. kwg
WINNER!!!!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
9. 46 million + on food stamps and even thought the man and his party say the economy is growing the number on food stamps is not dropping.

a few years ago i went into a social security office in north scottsdale, arizona, not exactly a barrio neighborhood. Saw only a few white haired people there, mostly mexicans with mucho kids chattering in spanish. Couldn't figure out what they were doing there till i saw the brochures. For the S.N.A.P. program. Said right in the brochure you couldn't get it if illegal, BUT we ain't checking citizenship, and IF your kids are squirted here, they GET the SNAP program. Each and every one of those four or five kids from mamacita.
I went to costgo with the wife yesterday. We bought some pinto beans, which living in arizona, you just always have. She commented used to pay .35/pound for them, now they are .95/pound. No inflation right? Obama's working for me right? What kind of return am i getting on anything i try to save right?
Don't you feel better than you did four years ago?
Right
Oh, and by the way, while you had to prove citizenship for the kids, if you were illegal, we ain't telling ICE.

Vote for the hand that feeds ya.

Updated July 9, 2012 ... Assistance Program (SNAP � formerly the Food Stamp Program) is the cornerstone of the nation's safety net and nutrition assistance programs. It currently provides about 46 million participants in about 22 million low-income households with debit cards they can use to purchase food each month.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3239

The rise of food-stamp nation. Last Updated: 10:48 PM, July 9, 2012 ... About 17 million people received food stamps back in 2000. Some 30 million received them in 2008. Roughly 46 million people receive them today.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news
What has Obama done to deserve being re-elected?

Still trying to think of something good that he's done. I'm just reserving this spot in case I come up with something.

[Linked Image]
He is a Nobel prize winner you RACISTS!
The damned feds are out there advertising, with tax dollars, to increase the food stamp program. They're openly encouraging people to get on board, almost begging them.

Thre's talk (on both sides of the aisle) to get involved in more "war efforts". the syrians are being naughty to their subject/slaves. Oh the horror. Iran is building nukes and Israel can't reach 'em. Only we can afford to do it....
etc.

Except for a select few, the majority of congress persons are saying and doing nothihng about fast and furious.

Still sending hundreds of billions, which we don't have, in "foreign aide". (read: give governments of third world chit holes and enemies of America money to use against their people.... and ours).

We're supporting 50 + million mexicans in America and about half of the ones who're still in mexico.

etc.

The gov wants all these things.
Not only wants, they're seeing to it they continue.
The bankers want all these things. They love running the printing presses and racking up more pretend debt to collect real interest on.

It might slow under Team R, but mostly it'll just be diverted into the coffers of other players on the other side of the aisle.

So calld liberals and so called conservatives are made to appear to fight back and forth making a good show for everyone but .gov wins either way.

People act like they don't yet understand this is all carefully planned and choreographed.

Until the people wake up, stand up, get enough voices together (plus whatever it takes to back it up!) and actually take back government and media from these crooked evil asshats, nothing will change.

McRomney will probably win..... but get ready for 4 more years of chit anyway.
It's coming.

Originally Posted by kenjs1

Does that mean he's nobility?
Archer,

If posters would carefully read and analyze your post, they'd understand why The Kenyan is going to be reelected. It's not merely that I don't like or trust Romney because he is no different than The Kenyan, it's the reality of LBJ's Great Society that has created a permanent majority of Democratic voters. If took a few decades to accomplish, but LBJ's vision has become our reality. Americans have been taught to become sissified. They willingly lie prostrate at the altar of governmental free stuff. They have been taught and they believe that they have rights in property others have earned, and that government's function is to divest those who have earned property and give it to those who haven't. In exchange for all the free stuff they're given, they pay homage to their Democratic benefactors by voting for them.

Take care,

R
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Terrorists have won that prize. I'm not impressed.

[Linked Image]

He hasn't done schit, he's not gonna do schit, and the only difference between him and a pile of schit is the smell......
and the only difference between him and a pile of schit is the smell......

I agree....schit smells better.
Originally Posted by coolpapabill

make your case.

No man (president or not) can:
* control or direct the US economy,
* control the financial and insurance industries,
* control the global economy,
* control world currency valuations,
* ability to limit or end wars,
* control of rogue nations (e.g., Iran and North Korea)
* control international political instability,
* control the price of oil,
* control supply and demand (well, he can if we are willing to permit MASSIVE Federal spending),
* control China's manipulation of its currency,
* control decisions by companies to manufacture overseas at $0.70/hour),
* control real estate markets and speculation (except by raising interest rates to very high levels)
* etc.

Most of these issues existed BEFORE 2008, and only the politically unknowing would expect a president to be able to control them. It wasn't Bush's fault that 9/11 occurred any more that it was Obama's fault that the US auto industry collapsed. As the saying goes, "sh*t happens".

Yes, many are unemployed or underemployed, but what might the number be if there had not been Federal stimulus (both Executive / Legislative and, Federal Reserve)? Our economy is much healthier and vibrant than those in Europe and Asia and capital markets were saved so businesses can borrow.

The Administration has received decent marks on how it has handled the issues from international leaders (e.g., Andria Merkel of Germany).

Does Obama deserve re-election? This depends on what each voter expected of him and their knowledge of the lack of power any president actually has over evolving events.
No man (president or not) can:
Of course no one person can absolutely do any of the things you list, but the POTUS can and must influence those issues to the best of their ability in a manner that results in better circumstances for the citizens of the United States of America.

The resident of the whitehouse has taken steps contrary to the best interests of America on every issue you cite. That is because he hates America and wishes it to fail as punishment for what he, and his many marxist America hating mentors, see as it's capital sins against humanity.

Not only does he not deserve re-election but rather, he and his co-conspirators deserve incarceration, at a minimum, for high treason. Those who would vote for this traitor again, knowing or having the ability to know this time, his history and agenda also deserve to join him.
djs,

Please allow me to politely disagree with you. A president can control our economy. For instance, Ronald Reagan saved Harley Davidson by slapping tariffs on Japanese motorcycles. Hence, a president can control prices of foreign produced goods using tariffs. Further, as is the case with Cuba, a president can prevent trade with any country for any reason.

A president can destroy our economy by initiating action that would interrupt the flow of Middle Eastern oil. And let's not forget JFK's Executive Order 10925 that created Affirmative Action, which had the effect of forcing employers to modify their hiring practices.

A president can decide to end any war in which we're engaged. After all, he's the commander in chief.

A president can control and regulate financial industries either through directives issued to the Federal Reserve or via executive order. Moreover, a president can enrich his homies by deciding to build a governmental facility. For instance, a president can decide to build a prison complex in his home state. Those in the know will then buy up real estate and build houses and commercial complexes that seve the newly created prison. In contrast, a president can also destroy a city's economy like Clinton did when he closed March Air Force Base.

Clinton manipulated real estate values with his housing policy. He created artificial demand for housing that caused artificially high housing values, which initiated an upward spiral that was destined to collapse.

Without getting too deep here, during the Civil War Lincoln acted as de facto dictator. And he justified his actions using war. During war, presidents have tremendous power that can make them de facto dictators.

Obama declared war on Egypt w/o congressional approval in violation of our constitution. Please don't try to tell me Obama's actions against Egypt wasn't an act of war. When one country invades another and drops bombs on it, that is an act of war.

Obama in an obamanation. He is beyond stupid. Tell me, djs, how a did man with no substantial political history, who refuses to prove his country of birth, who refuses to release his college transcripts, raised a half billion bucks, defeated the Clinton machine, and become president? Do you think a man of marginal ability such as Obama did that on his own?

Don't try to tell me how intelligent Obama is. No one knows whether he's intelligent. Have you seen his college transcripts? Let's not forget that he campaigned in all 57 states not including Hawai'i. What was even worse is that he appeared to have been in thought while he spoke such a stupid pronouncement. And how about his comment about the marine corpse? Didn't he know it's the US Marine Corps? And what do you make of his knowledge of the Austrian language that doesn't exist?

He is a gifted orator. But he orates what another has written for him. He's useless w/o a 'promter. When he speaks off the cuff he almost always screws up, such as, "...you didn't create that." Now I will admit it was taken out of context. But any half-wit should have predicted that such a comment could easily be taken out of context and/or be easily misconstrued. He was stupid for making such a remark.

Obama doesn't deserve to be reelected. He didn't deserve to be elected. Don't interpret this as an endorsement of Romney. I don't much care for him either. However, Democrats have created a permanent majority of Democratic voters who will reward their benefactors by voting for them. And they don't care that they're diving our country into economic collapse. All they care about is getting their free stuff that they believe they deserve.

I have been a lifelong conservative. I can see the writing on the wall. Conservatism is a vanishing ideology. We are a country that is quickly becoming one of a majority of recipients of governmental largess. And what that does occur, and it will, our country will not be long for this world. For when recipients of free stuff outnumber those who produce actual wealth that government takes from them to buy votes from those who don't produce, we will be close to the end of our ride.

R
Originally Posted by Raisuli
djs,

Please allow me to politely disagree with you. A president can control our economy. For instance, Ronald Reagan saved Harley Davidson by slapping tariffs on Japanese motorcycles. Hence, a president can control prices of foreign produced goods using tariffs. Further, as is the case with Cuba, a president can prevent trade with any country for any reason.

A president can destroy our economy by initiating action that would interrupt the flow of Middle Eastern oil. And let's not forget JFK's Executive Order 10925 that created Affirmative Action, which had the effect of forcing employers to modify their hiring practices.

A president can decide to end any war in which we're engaged. After all, he's the commander in chief.

A president can control and regulate financial industries either through directives issued to the Federal Reserve or via executive order. Moreover, a president can enrich his homies by deciding to build a governmental facility. For instance, a president can decide to build a prison complex in his home state. Those in the know will then buy up real estate and build houses and commercial complexes that seve the newly created prison. In contrast, a president can also destroy a city's economy like Clinton did when he closed March Air Force Base.

Clinton manipulated real estate values with his housing policy. He created artificial demand for housing that caused artificially high housing values, which initiated an upward spiral that was destined to collapse.

Without getting too deep here, during the Civil War Lincoln acted as de facto dictator. And he justified his actions using war. During war, presidents have tremendous power that can make them de facto dictators.

Obama declared war on Egypt w/o congressional approval in violation of our constitution. Please don't try to tell me Obama's actions against Egypt wasn't an act of war. When one country invades another and drops bombs on it, that is an act of war.

Obama in an obamanation. He is beyond stupid. Tell me, djs, how a did man with no substantial political history, who refuses to prove his country of birth, who refuses to release his college transcripts, raised a half billion bucks, defeated the Clinton machine, and become president? Do you think a man of marginal ability such as Obama did that on his own?

Don't try to tell me how intelligent Obama is. No one knows whether he's intelligent. Have you seen his college transcripts? Let's not forget that he campaigned in all 57 states not including Hawai'i. What was even worse is that he appeared to have been in thought while he spoke such a stupid pronouncement. And how about his comment about the marine corpse? Didn't he know it's the US Marine Corps? And what do you make of his knowledge of the Austrian language that doesn't exist?

He is a gifted orator. But he orates what another has written for him. He's useless w/o a 'promter. When he speaks off the cuff he almost always screws up, such as, "...you didn't create that." Now I will admit it was taken out of context. But any half-wit should have predicted that such a comment could easily be taken out of context and/or be easily misconstrued. He was stupid for making such a remark.

Obama doesn't deserve to be reelected. He didn't deserve to be elected. Don't interpret this as an endorsement of Romney. I don't much care for him either. However, Democrats have created a permanent majority of Democratic voters who will reward their benefactors by voting for them. And they don't care that they're diving our country into economic collapse. All they care about is getting their free stuff that they believe they deserve.

I have been a lifelong conservative. I can see the writing on the wall. Conservatism is a vanishing ideology. We are a country that is quickly becoming one of a majority of recipients of governmental largess. And what that does occur, and it will, our country will not be long for this world. For when recipients of free stuff outnumber those who produce actual wealth that government takes from them to buy votes from those who don't produce, we will be close to the end of our ride.

R

I agree with much of what you say here, but many in the nation (including many here on the forum) want LESS, not more, government regulation and interference. I suspect that further regulation would generate additional criticism of any President.

Yes, a President can pull out of a war once started (say Afghanistan), but then he'd have to consider the ramifications if the Taliban reasserts control of the country and allows Al Qaeda unrestricted access (recall 9/11).

As for tariffs, they have a two fold effect and can hurt our trade as well (we are leading exporters). In September 2009, the Administration imposed increased tariffs on Chinese tires (see: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/12/business/global/12tires.html )

To read more on tariffs and their effects, see: http://economics.about.com/cs/taxpolicy/a/tariffs.htm

You say, "Obama declared war on Egypt w/o congressional approval in violation of our constitution. Please don't try to tell me Obama's actions against Egypt wasn't an act of war. When one country invades another and drops bombs on it, that is an act of war." I am not aware of any bombs the US dropped on Egypt (except in Ann Coulter's mindless accusations - I haven't heard from her lately)). In the case of Libya, the US did send in a few F-15E's to knock out Libyan air defenses, but then limited our involvement to refueling the French, Italian and British planes that actually bombed Libyan strong points.
He did a ton... He has increased the size & scope of the entitlement state.

No matter what you like to think of your fellow humans, the common sense which says that you can't have something for nothin simply isn't all that common.

He is the defender of the common man insofar as he'll rob ("rich") Peter to pay ("poor") Paul. He is Robinhood!

Or another analogy, he is the "cool dad". The one who not only lets the under aged kids drink and party, but even buys the grass & beer! With all these adult children running around, who would vote AGAINST THAT?
I am in agreement with djs and others of like persuasion. Most of what I hear on this site is the angry white guy complaints, much of it foolish and worthy of inclusion in a Monty Python rage monologe. The president has done a good job, in spite of the persistent lies and misrepresentations about him and his policies and continued whinning from the far right, whose major complaint is: you voted for Obama and not McCain. I wonder how many of these same people were snickering over the Swift Boat lies about John McCain (you know, he had a Black child) when he and his wife did a decent thing by saving a Cambodian child. You guys will do anything to win, which is why in the long run you lose. I consider preventing another great depression, saving GM, finally passing health care reform (that all those radicals like Theodore Roosevelt and Richard Nixon proposed), and getting our A** out of Iraq (you may remember this war, the one we fought but did not pay for that has been such a HUGE EXPENSE)to be major accomplishments. Oh, and preventing women from becoming baby making slaves because that is what some religions dictate, yeah that's important also. So yes, four more years sounds good to me.
The president might not control, but when you look at Obama's policies verses Reagan's it's easy to see that Obama chose poorly. He chose Keynesian policies that have never worked and had to know that. He chose to keep the country in recession because "a crisis is too good to waste" and he can make more progress at "fundamentally changing" the country into his progressive fascist paradise.

Reagan and JFK worked to improve the climate for business investment which ended their recessions. Obama has in every respect worked to worsen the business climite and it didn't work.
I think what you mean by "angry white guys" is "unjustly shackled to debts they did not incur".

I got no problem paying my own debts nor helping those less fortunate than me. Problem is, to this Pres I am nothing more than a host to the gov parasite.
I think you mean Libya not Egypt.
Nothing.
There is one thing he's done that cannot be overlooked by anyone. He has succeeded in fooling at least 45% of the voting public that he's good for America. Whether it's been done by lying, cheating, stealing, etc......he's done a helluva job of that.
Originally Posted by Boyd45
...You guys will do anything to win...

Like promising the welfare crowd continued entitlements as long as they vote dimocrat? Like such pervasive,rampant dimocrat voter fraud in the last election that even the lamestream press couldn't cover it up?

Get lost.

The "Magic Negro" is toast.
Looks like he is still doing it.
Dude haven't you heard of Obamacare? The way it works is similiar to Canada's system- when your sick you get on a waiting list and most people die before they are taken care of, so that saves a lot of money for the government. Funeral homes make a killing with health care systems like that. So invest in Funeral homes and crematoriums instead of oil company,mining etc.
+1
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Obama has in every respect worked to worsen the business climite and it didn't work.

Yeah it did; it worked perfectly! More uncertainty, less hiring, more people in need of the scarce resources he controls.

Seems like a good strategy to me!
He did exactly what he did to deserve the Peace Prize. Nothing!!! mad
Quite a few folk in Louisiana in the next few weeks, and their Governor has already asked for a rush in disaster funds from the 1.5 billion disaster relief fund the administration had set aside going against the wishes of the GOP Tea Partiers... namely Ryan and of course Romney...

Damn good thing it was set aside in advance, or like with Bush and Katrina it might take months to take action.

Phil
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Boyd45
...You guys will do anything to win...

Like promising the welfare crowd continued entitlements as long as they vote dimocrat? Like such pervasive,rampant dimocrat voter fraud in the last election that even the lamestream press couldn't cover it up?

Get lost.

The "Magic Negro" is toast.

By entitlements, are you referring to Social Security and Medicare (which many here on the Forum are dependent)? In fact "A third of Florida's senior Social Security recipients survive on only their monthly government checks..." according to Florida's Sun Sentinel. see: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...ments-florida-retirees-condo-association

By entitlements, do you include the disaster relief expenses in Louisiana for flood and hurricane relief (why should I pay for their relief, they choose to live there)?

By entitlements, do you include the US Ethanol Program that subsidizes corm farmers in the Midwest? You know, it takes more energy to produce ethanol than we get out of it (which is why you get lower mileage with ethanol). see: http://www.voanews.com/content/a-13-2008-05-07-voa79-66647967/557480.html

By entitlement programs, do you include the DOD budget that strongly benefits states with a defense manufacturing basis? The US already spends more on our defense than the next 14 nations COMBINED! These 14 "lesser" nations include (in order):
2. China
3. Russia
4. United Kingdom
5. France
6. Japan
7. Saudi Arabia
8. India
9. Germany
10. Brazil
11. Italy
12. South Korea
13. Australia
14. Canada, and
15. Turkey

Perhaps we do need to cut entitlements.

Originally Posted by Greyghost
Quite a few folk in Louisiana in the next few weeks, and their Governor has already asked for a rush in disaster funds from the 1.5 billion disaster relief fund the administration had set aside going against the wishes of the GOP Tea Partiers... namely Ryan and of course Romney...

Damn good thing it was set aside in advance, or like with Bush and Katrina it might take months to take action.

Phil

I'd like to see Federal disaster assistance cancelled. If someone chooses to live in a flood, earthquake, hurricane, tornado or similar affected area, they should buy their own insurance or look to their state for assistance - not me.
Originally Posted by djs
By entitlements, are you referring to Social Security and Medicare ...//...Perhaps we do need to cut entitlements.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I refer to people, who can work, and can get a job (even underemployed), living off of tax dollars. Very simple concept.

Workers who cannot find work are certainly eligible for unemployment benefits, as long as they are truly, actively looking for work. Otherwise they are leaching off of a shrinking percentage of the workforce that is not paid by tax dollars (I think that's at 47% ~ 48% now).
Obama is about as cooky-cutter a politician as they come. Tell the public what they want to hear to get elected and then reap the perks of the presidency. This guy is so textbook it isn't even funny. Color has nothing to do with his failures. He never gave a rats a$$ about this economy or this country. It was always about him and how he can get credit for many things he had no hand in to promote his fallacy of what he calls a Presidency. He said in his original campaign that we would be out of Iraq in what(?) 60 or 90 days? What gripes my backside is the question "how can someone who never served his country, lead us in war as Commander in Chief"? This guy can't even get rid of the "dead wood" in Congress. We need a leader not a loafer. While we're at it, Romney is not going to lead sshitt either. So, what do we do here with poor choices come November? It's too bad the following person didn't run for the big chair. He would win by a landslide! Write in Colin Powell. This man is sensible, tough as nails and a true American who cares about this country. Maybe he could thump some butts in Congress and restore pride here in the good ol' USA.
Actually I do believe Obama is a communist. His "social justice" reeks of communism if it means what I think it does: equality of outcome. Equality of outcome is the cornerstone of communism. So if he is a communist, then he cares about fundamentally changing America, which is exactly what he said he was going to do five days before the '08 election, our constitution being our fundamental law.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by djs
By entitlements, are you referring to Social Security and Medicare ...//...Perhaps we do need to cut entitlements.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. I refer to people, who can work, and can get a job (even underemployed), living off of tax dollars. Very simple concept.

Workers who cannot find work are certainly eligible for unemployment benefits, as long as they are truly, actively looking for work. Otherwise they are leaching off of a shrinking percentage of the workforce that is not paid by tax dollars (I think that's at 47% ~ 48% now).

We certainly agree on this - 100%. Those that have been employed, paid unemployment taxes, are out of work and, are actively looking should get unemployment. Those who are able to work and are either not looking or looking for a free dole, should be removed post-haste.

But there are some who through disability (physical or mental) can not work and they too need assistance in order to live.
Originally Posted by djs
...But there are some who through disability (physical or mental) can not work and they too need assistance in order to live.

I'm coldhearted, but not that cold hearted.
What has Obama done to deserve being re-elected?

I think the better question would be "What has Romney done to deserve to be elected President and leader of our military?"

You all keep saying not voting for Romney is an automatic vote for Obama... maybe, but Obama will only get 4 more years maxium.

Romney could conceivably get 8!

And I haven't seen anything even suggesting that Romney, or any member of the GOP suggest that they will close all boarders to illegal entry! Put stiff fines and jail time on those business that hire illegals! And/or the same for any government personnel or educational facility's giving benefits to illegals!

Fact is I haven't heard anything from the GOP candidate that is any better than what the Dem's have offered... and in some cases would be far worse...

No, there ain't any chance of me voting for a Romney ticket!

Phil
BHO has done much more than you think towards his re-election.

Short of a good track record which he could not have, his people have been doing their utmost to register all kind of illegitimate voters: dead people, felons, etc. they even registered pets.
Send out this info, challenge factuality!

Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:47:42 PM by maggiesnotebook

Remember Obama saying Domestic Terrorist, Weatherman Bill Ayers, was "just a guy in the neighborhood?" Even the most ardent Obama supporter can't swallow that almost four years after his reign began. They might ignore it, but they know it's a big "effing" deal, as the current Vice President of the United States might say. The following points to the incontrovertible truth that Obama's 2012 campaign slogan "Forward," is a Socialist, Marxist, Communist mantra used for at least, close to 100 years. A very close relationship between Bill Ayers' father, Tom Ayers to Obama mentor Frank Marshall Davis is revealed, with Tom Ayers instrumental in getting Obama a job in Chicago. You'll read that Wikipedia, upon the launch of the Obama "Forward" campaign, scrubbed all references and connections to "Forward" and Marxism origins.

Portions of the following are taken from a Glenn Beck video, dated May 2012 and other sources. The Beck video is fairly long, so you can find my summation and a snippet of transcript several paragraphs down.

The word "Forward," Obama's 2012 campaign slogan carries a special meaning in socialist political terminology. It has been frequently used as a name for socialist, communist and other left-wing newspapers and publications. The slogan "Forward" is a nod to yesteryear and all that Obama's Dad had dreams of and Obama received dreams from.
The slogan "Forward!" reflected the conviction of European Marxists and radicals that their movements reflected the march of history, which would move forward past capitalism and into socialism and communism...

There have been at least two radical-left publications named "Vorwaerts" (the German word for "Forward"). One was the daily newspaper of the Social Democratic Party of Germany whose writers included Friedrich Engels and Leon Trotsky. It still publishes as the organ of Germany's SDP, though that party has changed considerably since World War II. Another was the 1844 biweekly reader of the Communist League. Karl Marx, Engels and Mikhail Bakunin are among the names associated with that publication. Source: Washington Times

Do you know the word, "Froward." Ken Blackwell does, and titles his Daily Caller Opinion piece today "Froward," meaning "habitually disposed to disobedience" and "opposition."
When Democrats convene today in Charlotte, North Carolina, to formally adopt their platform, they will be giving in to disobedience and opposition. Voters in the Tar Heel State strongly endorsed true marriage just last May. Like voters in 31 other states, the people are saying loud and clear: Don�t mess with true marriage.
But the party bigs are defiant, determined to shove counterfeit marriage down the throats of the people.

North Carolinians rejected former President Bill Clinton�s advice to evolve beyond the position he took when he signed the Defense of Marriage Act into law in 1996. They voted instead to affirm the eloquent voice of Rev. Billy Graham.

The 61% vote in North Carolina for true marriage belied the claims of the marriage-enders that polls prove Americans are ready to move on. Even Tom Jensen of the liberal Public Policy Polling firm admitted: �Hate to say it, but I don�t believe polls showing majority support for gay marriage nationally. Any time there�s a vote, it doesn�t back it up.� That�s right, polls are not votes.

Forward and Froward this week in Charlotte at the Democratic Party convention.
Glenn Beck Snyopsis from video along with my insertions (not a transcript): Tom Ayers, Bill Ayers' father - a radical Left-winger, and the powerful head of Con-Edison, was very good friends with Obama mentor, Frank Marshall Davis. Obama's mother, Ann Dunham was married to Lolo Soetoro and living in Indonesia with her son Barack. She sent Barack back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents (grandparents who moved to Washington State from Ponca City, Oklahoma to Mercer Island, Washington to enroll daughter Ann, Barry's mother, in a new high school with Communist leanings).

When Barry Soetoro got to Hawaii, Grandpa Dunham hooked him up with Frank Marshall Davis, a Black Communist poet, for "mentoring." Obama mentions "Frank" many times in his book Dreams From My Father. Obama's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, got a job with an Indonesian oil company where he had to fraternize with American oil executives, and Ann's affection began to wain, saying those people are "not my people." Divorce ensued.

So Tom Ayers was a close friend of Frank Marshall Davis. According to Beck, Tom Ayers helped Obama "break into the Chicago scene," where Frank Marshall Davis now lived and was active with the Chicago Communist party.

Beck points to the absurdity of Obama being appointed to the Board of the Annenberg Challenge with Tom Ayers assistance, but claims to not have known Bill Ayers (he was just a guy in the neighborhood) who hosted an Obama campaign event in his own home. Also NEVER discussed is that the terrorist Bill Ayers and Obama shared an office for three years while working with the Annenberg Challenge - not to mention the millions of Annenberg money Obama funneled to Ayers' Small Schools project.

The video below was put on Beck's site in May 2012. He says the Wikipedia entry was scrubbed when Obama announced his new campaign slogan - deleting references to Marxists and Socialists. "Forward" is a popular Socialist slogan as well.

It was used by the Leading Light Communist Organization. It was used by Mao, the Great Leap Forward - which killed 45 Million people in 4 years. Lenin used it as propaganda - Forward for the Motherland...
Here's a portion of the transcript of Beck's conclusion:

...it's just another unlucky coincidence for a free market loving president who has a fluksey, flukey Marxist-kind-of-association-streak going on. It's almost as coincidental as Frank Marshall Davis being friends with Bill Ayers' dad, or the Marxist professor friends, or the Communists in the White House or the Grandma and Grandpa sending him to the Little Red School House, which was a Communist school, or the Marxist pastor - the launch of a campaign at a terrorist's house, Bill Ayers. He hires Marxist and Mao loving administration officials.
You see it's the whole, and then there's the policies...if you are being lied to from the beginning, if someone is hiding what their true intent is, you can't fight for Barack Obama because you don't know what his true intent is...it would be impossible for this man to escape it [Marxist tendencies] because that's what he has been surrounded by his whole life and that is undisputed. You cannot dispute this. You'd be surprised, honestly, if he wasn't a Marxist, but if he wasn't, he'd be one of the smartest guys ever.

He'd be one of the best and most effective guys to stop Marxism and point to Communism and say 'I know what that is and it's bad.' Somewhere he would have said, in his life, if he had a turning point he would have said "guys, guys, I love ya. Look Mom I love you. You're a Communist and that's okay, you're a Communist - I'm not. I'm a free market person. That doesn't mean I don't love you. Grandpa and Grandma, you're Communists, Frank you're a Communist...I appreciate it Mr. Ayers for all the jobs you have given me but you're a radical. Your son's a terrorist. I don't agree with any of this stuff.'

He'd have a better understanding of this stuff. He'd have a real clear understanding of what was happening in our streets, if he were a Communist and then he was a free market guy, because we know the first part is true. He was raised by Communists. He was raised by radicals and he was steeped in it - he would recognize it...

(I don't know what Beck is referring to when he says Grandma and Grandpa Dunham sent Obama to the "Little Red Schoolhouse." If you know, clue me in comments or by email, please.)
Beck goes on to say if Obama had turned his back on Communism and Marxism, he would have warned America's children, and I believe he intimates would have given the warning to the "occupiers." You may get a different feeling about that than I.

Not to be forgotten is Obama's directorship of the Joyce Foundation which spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to influence the Supreme Court on Second Amendment decisions - bottom line, influencing the neutering of gun ownership rights. Valerie Jarrett, the "other half of Barack's brain," served on the Board of the Joyce Foundation. She lived next-door to the boy she eventually married. His father was a Communist youth leader and became her father-in-law.

Western Journalism:

[Obama] will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records�he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.
What is he hiding? Well, for starters, some of these records will shed light on his citizenship and birth.

For example, Obama�s application to Punahou School � now mysteriously missing � would likely contain a birth certificate. And, according to attorney Gary Kreep, �his Occidental College records are important as they may show he attended there as a foreign exchange student.� Indeed, Obama used his Indonesian name �Barry Soetoro� while attending Occidental. Kreep has filed lawsuits challenging Obama�s eligibility to be president and as part of his lawsuit he requested Obama�s records from Occidental. However, Obama�s lawyers quickly moved to stop Occidental from honoring this request.

If you don't feel the terror of 'Forward' in your gut, even without knowing that it is rooted in Socialist, Marxist and Communist history, you now have to think about your President sending this glaring message to people around the world - a message of how America is to go "Forward." View the Glenn Beck video here.

Also look out fo false flag operations coming up on the election. In Germany the National Socialist Workers Party (NAZI) party had the Reichstag fire.

Obama/Holder has already had Fast and Furious which seems to have killed about 200 Mexicans and 2 US government officials. The intent seems clear to have mass murder traced to US guns and to create support for an international treaty banning guns that would trump the bill of rights. Previous gun traces showed low count of US guns in Mexicowhich disappointed Obama officials. It is their blatant Cloward/Piven Strategy of Orchestrated Crisis. The Obama government created the mass murdering crisis to justify the "solution" that the communists need because total tyranny is very, very dangerous when imposed on an armed society. I would say that tyarnny against an armed society is suicide for the tyrants. They know this very well and you can see it in their orchestrated crisis that are all too tracsparent. All I wish for is murder charges (1st degree) for ALL involved.
Thanks for the enlightening story. I saw something in O's eyes that hit my ''lack of trust'' button early in his first campaign. Typical....throw out some powerful key words and promise them the moon. Too bad the general public makes up a large percentage of the vote these days. Most vote for simple attributes and few delve into anything further. It is our society as we know it. I wonder how many voted for O because 'he was cool' or I'm voting for the first black U.S. President, or "that's right-you go ahead wit yo bad self". You get the jist. The Brits say it best...'ave you gone mad? So COLIN POWELLL , where are you? We need you right now. The Presidency should be a walk in the park for you at this point in your life. Your Country needs you, it citizens need you. I'd donate 10% of my life's savings if you run on the Indepedant ticket.

One Word:

NOTHING!!!

I believe Obama is more closely associate with communism than socialism. But it doesn't matter what I think. After all, voters elected him in '08 knowing of his affinities. And that's the issue now. Most American voters believe he was born in Hawai'i even though Obama has spent millions concealing his certified copy of his birth certificate. And there are American votes who don't care if in fact Obama was born in Kenya, which is what I believe.

In the end all that will matter is who racks up 270 electoral votes. And as it now stands, the Kenyan communist looks like he has it wrapped up.
© 24hourcampfire