Home
Never underestimate the stupidity of bigots who think the internet is their soap box:

[Linked Image]

Anyone know a moderator I can contact to forward the actual PM along? I really don't give a [bleep] about someone's opinions, but frankly I have no time for racist drivel which has only been sent to me as a result of my attempt to share photos from daily life out here.

That someone would feel the need to make comments like this is beyond words. Well, it isn't, but it's beyond decorum and I'll refrain from sharing my true feelings.

Hence my request for a moderator so that the matter can be addressed properly.

(for those who don't understand, there's a thing called the Oath of Enlistment, that you'd do well to research before spouting your own [bleep] political/racist views at me. maybe direct them somewhere else--someone who gives a rat's ass, for example)

Obliged, one and all.
Rick Bin.

There is a link to him on the bottom left of each page.
Nsaqam is correct...Rick is the one to contact.
I'm contacting him as well.

Someone pushed me down and I skinned my knee.

Ferret, this place is well over it's quota for idiots, you just have to ignore them.
Well, it is a good thing you did not stub your toe.....you might have suffered brain damage.
Brains are tougher than most folks give them credit for.

You sit on yours all day and you're still able to function at a minimal level.
That is because I have a double digit IQ....enough to pad each arse cheek sufficiently to take the load.

Single digiters like you are f_ed though.
You were [bleep] when you were born clown.

Now go tell your mommy.
Why, should I do that...do you have a thing for little old ladies ?

Must come with that deficient IQ of yours.
You're not going to have very much fun here at all.

Neither is Rick Bin, if you go running to him every time somebody says something to you that you don't like.

You want a "nice" place? This isn't your place.
Originally Posted by Barak
You're not going to have very much fun here at all.

Neither is Rick Bin, if you go running to him every time somebody says something to you that you don't like.

You want a "nice" place? This isn't your place.

Sssshhhh....you'll scare him off.

Not only that. it's a private message. Not exactly using the forum as a soap box when its addressed to one individual.

Again, Just put the Bushrat on ignore and move on. No one listens to him anyway.
AF, it is almost a rite of passage here to get a nastygram from that particular scuz. Rick knows the mofo is out there. We all also know to just not pay any attention to the sniveling sunuvabitch. Don't respond to him. He gets bored quickly when he is ignored.
Oh ok, use common sense then.....you might as well tell him to stop personal messages as well.

I bet you are a real drag at parties.

JS, You must have a thing for getting publically skull drug.

Don't start a schit fight, then complain when your nose gets rubbed in it.

ferret, life is difficult enough without dealing with trolls. Just put the aggravating POS on ignore, and move on.
As far as I am aware my nose has not been rubbed in anything....and since you are several thousand kilometres and 30 or so IQ point away from me I do not forsee anything you could possibly do or say that would have any impact upon me at all.

If it amuses me to converse with you so be it...when you bore me I shall stop, unless you decide that you do not wish to reciprocate the conversation....in which case I shall go do something else.

But seriously, this is the internet....not your living room.
JFC. Does EVERYONE have to be so friggin' nasty all the time?

Don't mind them, buddy. There are those of us here who understand your dismay and applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

As far as the contact for the moderator who can handle this sort of thing, here you go: his handle here is 'Deflave', and you can PM him with your complaint, with details, and he'll see to it that it gets taken care of. Just so you know, some of the members here like to use acronyms in the interest of brevity. If he responds with the letters GFY, that means he's gotten your complaint, and is congratulating you for coming forward. GFY stands for 'Good For You'.

You're welcome.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
JFC.

As far as the contact for the moderator who can handle this sort of thing, here you go: his handle here is 'Deflave', and you can PM him with your complaint, with details, and he'll see to it that it gets taken care of. Just so you know, some of the members here like to use acronyms in the interest of brevity. If he responds with the letters GFY, that means he's gotten your complaint, and is congratulating you for coming forward. GFY stands for 'Good For You'.

You're welcome.

<grin>
JS,

I enjoy how you refer to your massive IQ in every post, then disprove the theory with every word you type.

As Deflave would say,

GFY.

P.S.

You're a clown.
I cannot wait to see where this goes. smile
Most of it will go over your pointed head, so don't expect too much.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
JS,

I enjoy how you refer to your massive IQ in every post, then disprove the theory with every word you type.

As Deflave would say,

GFY.

P.S.

You're a clown.

Ahh, that is where you are incorrect.....my IQ is not extraordinary.

It is that yours is inconsiderable.

ps. seriously...clown....thats it ?
Cant give you credit for more than you are...sorry.

However, if you will cut your fingers off this morning, I predict a 20 point jump in your IQ, as you will no longer be able to post stupid schit.

This will at least get you into the company of those who have suffered gunshot wounds to the head.

Thank me later...
Most of it will go over your pointed head, so don't expect too much.

Surprisingly enough, not much gets past me....although I do have some difficulty with your Yank politics and politicians.
The pointed head is a natural, evolutionary adaptation of your species.

Doesn't hurt as much when you shove it up your ass.

Ain't nature neat?

Well, I shall just have to take you word on the stupid [bleep] as you are definitely better versed in such than I.

I have never been shot....but you are welcome to try.
The pointed head is a natural, evolutionary adaptation of your species.

Doesn't hurt as much when you shove it up your ass.

Ain't nature neat?

Again....you are the expert at such.

Hurry this up a bit will you, I have to go have tea.

It is 8.50 pm here.
Thats where you would be making a large mistake.

I'd put one in your ass and blow your brains all over the wall.

Don't mind them, buddy. There are those of us here who understand your dismay and applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

You're welcome.

Your a trouble maker! I like that, makes you fun to be around.
Too late, I have been called for tea.....which is more interesting than your lackluster offering.

Bye.
JS,

As Deflave would say,

GFY.

P.S.

You're a ASS clown.

Hope ya don't mind but I noticed your mistake and took the liberty of fixing it for ya.
Thanks Mag,

I guess he's off to get tea bagged or whatever they do for fun in that piss ant country of his.

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Too late, I have been called for tea-bagging.....which is more interesting than your lackluster offering.

Bye.

fixed it for ya'
Too late, I have been called for tea.....which is more interesting than your lackluster offering.

Bye.

fixed it for ya'

What, since you cannot come up with anything original you think to put words in my mouth.

I will bite, what is the reference to tea-bagging supposed to denote....I already get that you are a halfwit, so what are you attempting to convey ?
Thanks Mag,

I guess he's off to get tea bagged or whatever they do for fun in that piss ant country of his.

Yes, 20 some million people that speak English....how are your Chinese lessons going ?
Thanks Mag,

I think "Tea" is code for "Buttphucking".
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Thanks Mag,

I think "Tea" is code for "Buttphucking".

Well, he is the expert!

Our tea is your supper, unless of course it is the beverage being discussed.
MMM, couple of grumps this morning. Get another cup of coffee boys, the sun will be up soon and things will look better.
We've had enough fun. It's like running over road kill for the 10th time.

Let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Have a good day all. Off to work!

Even you tea bagger.
No, we are just bored...I am winding down getting ready for bed and a good nights sleep.
It got to 33 degrees C here today and is a nice cool 16 C at the moment, good for sleeping.
Catch you later John.
Night JS
AkBS is one of the "trolls" here, he respects noting nor anyone here. He is constantly attacking from the bushes, he is looking for attention and thrives on negative feedback. Put him on ignore and you will not have to see his drivel and he will not be able to PM you.

Thank you for your service Sir and that of your fellow service men & women.

RSVN VET and PROUD uncle of a IRAQ & 'Stan vet.

Terry

T LEE
AF is riding around in an armored vehicle in the schit and some POS pm's that crap?

Nice....

roll on AF

You're welcome.

This gentleman steered you in the right direction.

PM me, I'll settle this.

And GFY for starting this thread.

Travis
It's most reassuring to know the admin team is ready and willing to control the bad eggs that occasionally wander in.

Thanks, Mr. Moderator. I knew we could count on you. Ever vigilant, yessir!
That is because I have a double digit IQ....enough to pad each arse cheek sufficiently to take the load.

This is interesting. Someone is actually bragging about having an IQ below average. Average is 100 unless they have changed things recently. A double digit IQ would, therefore, be below 100 and below average.
It's most reassuring to know the admin team is ready and willing to control the bad eggs that occasionally wander in.

Thanks, Mr. Moderator. I knew we could count on you. Ever vigilant, yessir!

I appreciate your bringing it to my attention, sir.

GFY for doing so.

Travis
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
AF, it is almost a rite of passage here to get a nastygram from that particular scuz. Rick knows the mofo is out there. We all also know to just not pay any attention to the sniveling sunuvabitch. Don't respond to him. He gets bored quickly when he is ignored.

there are so few people who don't have him on ignore, he's desperate for PM pen pals.....the ignore button is your friend
Got that did you...wondering how long it would take.

I made the mistake of watching a werewolf movie, now I am going to have to stay up and watch it all.
Good thing tomorrow is Friday......Wait a minute, I work Saturday as well!

Should have held out for triple digits.
Originally Posted by armedferret
Never underestimate the stupidity of bigots who think the internet is their soap box:

[Linked Image]

Anyone know a moderator I can contact to forward the actual PM along? I really don't give a [bleep] about someone's opinions, but frankly I have no time for racist drivel which has only been sent to me as a result of my attempt to share photos from daily life out here.

That someone would feel the need to make comments like this is beyond words. Well, it isn't, but it's beyond decorum and I'll refrain from sharing my true feelings.

(for those who don't understand, there's a thing called the Oath of Enlistment, that you'd do well to research before spouting your own [bleep] political/racist views at me. maybe direct them somewhere else--someone who gives a rat's ass, for example)

Obliged, one and all.

Mornin', armedferret.

Now that the dust has settled a little bit, let me toss my $.02 into this pot.

This AKRat is POISON, and has been solicitng on line, via PM for "volunteers" to join him on the Mexican border, to commit HOMICIDE.

This is NOT the sort of individual whose mail (pleasant, disgusting, noxious or indifferent ) you want in your information channels or repositories.

There are a couple of potentials for WHAT exactly this loony [bleep] actually IS........For your own peace of mind, and your personal security,.....all of them are worthy of the "Ignore" function.

The "clan of the desert rats" started out here in riposte, years ago, an bunch of fine fellows.....he's stolen the name, and I assure you is not an associate of any of us.

Thank you for your service, return home whole, well, and happy
Well this fine gent that started this thread has been a member since 2007 and his feelings are just no getting hurt well MF
Originally Posted by Notropis

This is interesting. Someone is actually bragging about having an IQ below average. Average is 100 unless they have changed things recently. A double digit IQ would, therefore, be below 100 and below average.

I don't know about averages and stuff and I hate to brag but ...

I scored a 93 on my IQ test.

That's an "A". My parents were very proud of me when I brought the test results home. I didn't get many "A"s in school but that day I nailed it. grin

[Linked Image]

Obliged, one and all.
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256
Originally Posted by fish head

I believe it. laugh

In all seriousness, non-defective intelligence starts at around 110 IQ. The 100 average includes morons, imbeciles, and idiots in the calculation.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a real moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256
grin Yeah, Bricktop will set thing aright.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I believe it. laugh

In all seriousness, non-defective intelligence starts at around 110 IQ. The 100 average includes morons, imbeciles, and idiots in the calculation.

How do you score over a 100?

Are there bonus questions on the test?

I guess I missed that part.

I believe it. laugh

It's cumulative, so you don't see the questions after you crap out. Don't worry, I'd say 93 is above average on the Campfire. That puts you a good twenty points above Brent who after all, is a college perfesser.

I believe it. laugh

grin

That's an "A".

laugh And a good solid "A" at that...

You're welcome.

Leighton - very admirably done. grin
100 is average. It is not the same as getting 100% on a test. There is no maximum possible score.

You're welcome.

Bursting your bubble here. He's one of the sweetest and most caring guys you'll ever know.

You're welcome.

Your not so bad yourself either smile
100 is average. It is not the same as getting 100% on a test. There is no maximum possible score.
But if I get like, a 60, that's still passing, right?

Don't sweat it. Just the fact that you can type means that you passed the IQ test.

Someone that gets below 60 can only drool on the keyboard and lick the monitor.
I'm contacting him as well.

Someone pushed me down and I skinned my knee.

lololololo!!!!!!
That moron AkBushrat sent me a pm inviting me down to the border for some shootin fun........I respectfully declined. crazy

I don't know about averages and stuff and I hate to brag but ...

That's an "A". My parents were very proud of me when I brought the test results home. I didn't get many "A"s in school but that day I nailed it. grin

Exceeded their expectations did you?
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

You're welcome.

Bursting your bubble here. He's one of the sweetest and most caring guys you'll ever know.

Thanks Lynn.

Travis
Just got my first pm from AKbushrat. Wasn't funny, witty or worth the read. Pathetic. I want my 10 seconds back.

Don't sweat it. Just the fact that you can type means that you passed the IQ test.

Someone that gets below 60 can only drool on the keyboard and lick the monitor.

That explains why my keyboard is always wet... knew I should have studied, I only got a 53.
I got a random, not warm and fuzzy pm from the dude a while back too..didn't know who he was? I'm a little clearer now..
Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256 [/quote]

That's F'ed up, I like it!

You're welcome.

I didn't mean that in a bad way, I love smart azzes they make life fun. I also find that smart azzes are usually happy unselfish people.

You're welcome.

Your not so bad yourself either smile
blush blush

[Linked Image]

Obliged, one and all.
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

Your mean! laugh
© 24hourcampfire