Home
Let's play "what if."

My prediction is that a former female employee from Bain Capital will come forward with sexual harassment claims against Romney about a week before the election.

It is a standard Democrat dirty trick. And, it could work.
Only one?
To start with.
We haven't even seen dirty politics yet. What would odummer do? Wo knows, the skies the limit. I wouldn't want to be in the Romney family kuz it's gonna get nasty.

There's gonna be a sex thing and even a bigger money thing against Romney. I just can't wait til it's over and odummer is collecting unemployment.
It could backfire. The country is so polarized right now that something obviously contrived would really serve to get out the vote of the "attacked" party.

If we could only identify a gay lover for Obama. You know there's one out there somewhere.
Which republican candidate do you think it was who set up the womanizer complaints against Herman Cain?
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
If we could only identify a gay lover for Obama. You know there's one out there somewhere.

IIRC there was a guy on YouTube before the 2008 election claiming just that. Doesn't hurt a Democrat.
Ain't nuthin too low.
The Obama re-election team WILL have an October surprise, count on it.

It could range anywhere from approving the Keystone pipeline, and then bragging about thousands of high paying jobs and pro energy policy, all they up to starting a war with Iran.
Watch for something to happen a day or two before the next presidential debate.
Another loss by Obama will put unemployment at 3%.
you could make a good case for his already inciting riots.
If he loses, you'll see a string of executive orders that will make what he's done so far pale by comparison.

MM
I doubt that getting a second term is a driving force in Obama's life.

He's in the club now. He doesn't need to be President any longer.

I seriously doubt if anyone misses being President once it's over.

All in all,...it seems like a pretty bad job,..especially for a black man.
With the family man and Mormon church I don't buy it. I am guessing Mitts Tax returns get released and his claims about his taxes ect make him less believable and unelectable.

Mitt and chicks......Naaa
Tax returns have already been scrutinized by auditors... he has paid an average fed tax of 20% over the last 10 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/07/letterman-suggests-romney-felon-because-didnt-pay-taxes/
probably some kind of executive order forgiving student loans, or maybe a wag the dog military strike somewhere.
Originally Posted by poboy
Another loss by Obama will put unemployment at 3%.

That's funny. I'm stealing it.
He'll likely have to get a jump start on his pardons.
Nae Bristoe, his job is not half completed.. It's his agenda..
Orange Okie--- the charges against Cain were by Dems
They cannot have a black conservative getting, maybe 25 % of the vote
They could never get elected again if that happened!
Maybe he will take skiing lessons from kennedys ski coach.

Gunner
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Which republican candidate do you think it was who set up the womanizer complaints against Herman Cain?
Yea, when one of them lived in the same apt. complex as one of Zeros handlers. laugh
War with Irun would be my guess also.
He will retire to Hawaii and laugh at the idiots.
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Let's play "what if."

My prediction is that a former female employee from Bain Capital will come forward with sexual harassment claims against Romney about a week before the election.

It is a standard Democrat dirty trick. And, it could work.
And she'll have a fat bank account in Switzerland.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Nae Bristoe, his job is not half completed.. It's his agenda..

I'm not a fan of Obama's inclinations,...but he's not nearly motivated enough to engage in half the stuff people on here accuse him of.

His agenda is to live large and play golf.

Implementing a new social order takes a hell of a lot of work.

I don't doubt that there's people working to do that very thing in America,...but Obama doesn't have what it takes to tackle a job of that magnitude.

He's just a figurehead.

If a President wants to be anything more than a figurehead, he better have some real ability and he better plan on bringing his "A" game every day,...because the real power people have no plans to allow a President to be anything more than a figurehead.

oldtrapper says

"Du kannst kein Eis aus Pferd Schei�e machen. "

Yo, Trapper, are you sure? whistle
Ja wohl! Pferd schei�e ist immer Pferd Schei�e!!!

Einige Leute sind, aber ohne Nase. :-{>8

Answer to original question: butt plug.
October surprise?

After the VP debate, Joe's going to slip on a banana peel.

New running mate coming.

I think someone from the fire should step up and take one for the country - ie. claim to be Obammys gay lover. I'd do it but it would be too unbelievable. :^)

Maybe we could all pitch in and donate to the cause, get a little nest egg going and then talk someone like Mazer into doing it. A couple of those diaper photos should be enough to get Romney elected.
I'm pretty sure I read that one of Obama's homo lovers was murdered. I doubt others will want to come out of their bunker and take a chance of getting whacked.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I doubt that getting a second term is a driving force in Obama's life.

His agenda is to live large and play golf.

He's just a figurehead.

He is just a figurehead. He might not really care about whether or not he wins a second term, but his owners do. I doubt he really has much of a say in the matter, the people that bought him have paid too much money to get him in his current position and they're not going to give up their minion easily.
The little prick will start blinking.
Figurehead or not, the forces that drive Obama will still be in place. They have made a lot more headway under him than they would have under a Republican President and will loathe to let his second term just slip away.

I look for a fake assassination attempt or Hillary.
That's easy,
He will play the Race card.
Big time.
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
That's easy,
He will play the Race card.
Big time.
Only so many examples of the race card exist in a given deck at any time.
Originally Posted by goalie
It could backfire. The country is so polarized right now that something obviously contrived would really serve to get out the vote of the "attacked" party.

HAH.. You forget - the O-worshipers will believe anything the Magnificent One utters...

Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by goalie

HAH.. You forget - the O-worshipers will believe anything the Magnificent One utters...

They are already voting for him. Just like the right-wing whipping up the base talking about abortion doesn't really do much to gain votes.
Thread title reminded me of the old Neil Simon song, Slip Slidin' Away. Perfect for Obama's swan song, the lyrics begin:

Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

Now all we need is one of you fellows with some musical talent to parody the song for Obama. I would like to know which well he crawled out of; guy has to be a hot water demon or maybe something that crawled out of a pod.

Ever think of what could happen if the October surprise came from the opposition side. Just once I would love to see the tricks come from the Republicans, there's got to be enough factual dirt on Obama - if a Kamikaze or two could only penetrate that pawl of secrecy Obama placed on all his records.
I am hoping that you're reading list does not include the tabloids. This must be MIB 4.
They'll play the anti-mormon card. Guaranteed.
Originally Posted by RobJordan
They'll play the anti-mormon card. Guaranteed.

I don't see that happening but the PACs will drop that card. Too many other easy targets to hit. Romney crapped all over himself coming trough the primary and provided sooo many low pieces of fruit to pick.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Figurehead or not, the forces that drive Obama will still be in place.

They'll still be in place if Romney gets elected, too.

i agree. but there'll be a 17 decimal point amount of difference between the two.

remember, they likely both had the same Professors at the Harvard Law School.

they've both been indoctrinated similarly.
Originally Posted by Gus

i agree. but there'll be a 17 decimal point amount of difference between the two.

remember, they likely both had the same Professors a the Harvard Law School.

It doesn't matter if the President graduated from Harvard or took an online correspondence course.

He's just a figurehead.

Originally Posted by Gus

remember, they likely both had the same Professors a the Harvard Law School.

It doesn't matter if ROMNEY graduated from Harvard or took an online correspondence course.

He's just a figurehead.

There we go!
figureheads can be exceedingly important in a world full of humans divided up into groups. grin

one can assume pharoah, uncle joe stalin, julius caesar, Chairman Mao, pol pot, even Hitler, and Churchhill all have important contributions to make in the advancement of the human condition.

hell, i'll bet ol Jimmah had a role to play. i'm sure Pres. Johnson did. he sacrificed a ton of young males in that dirty litle SE Asian War.

the question remains, is there much difference between two leaders when the net difference calculates at the 17 decimal point level??
Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
Thread title reminded me of the old Neil Simon song, Slip Slidin' Away. Perfect for Obama's swan song, the lyrics begin:

Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away

Now all we need is one of you fellows with some musical talent to parody the song for Obama. I would like to know which well he crawled out of; guy has to be a hot water demon or maybe something that crawled out of a pod.

Ever think of what could happen if the October surprise came from the opposition side. Just once I would love to see the tricks come from the Republicans, there's got to be enough factual dirt on Obama - if a Kamikaze or two could only penetrate that pawl of secrecy Obama placed on all his records.
Hit the road Barack
© 24hourcampfire