Home
With the seriousness of the issues at hand with this county the idiot Biden just laughs it off like it's all funny. What a smug pompous ass!
From a Retired Marine No Less!

Just adds all the more credence to your post Nathaniel...

thank you for your post and your service!!!

Spot On!!!
Disrespectful. Almost unbelievable in my opinion.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden - 10/12/12
Yep! He just showed by his actions what a real AssWipe he truly is! And totally lacking in class, morals, & brains! Truly a POS.

Pretty scary that this Jackass is only a "heartbeat" away from the Oval Office.

I bet the Secret Service guy assigned to protect him have to go home & puke every day after work. cool
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Biden - 10/12/12
I bet they stay home every day. wink

laugh
My wife just called me and used almost those exact words. I told I was thinking the same thing.
Rude, dismissive, disrespectful
Biden is an ass--
biden is a piece of garbage. He is reflective of his party and their base.
He came across as a boorish buffoon, so it was about as expected.

This guy is an embarrassment. Hope his bags are packed.

Ryan may provide some hope for the future. If there is one..
I have mixed feelings. Joe was an ass, for sure. By the same token, he also limited Ryan's ability to shine. I think the Democrats would consider that a victory, but we'll see how it plays out in the minds of undecided and independent voters.

Biden came across as a condescending butthead.

Ryan knew his facts and is a vision of the future (if Obama hasn't ruined it forever)

Speaking as a Catholic, Biden was an embarrasment and everything that we Catholics should never be. There is no doubt that Biden's butthole buddy, Nancy Pelosi, are Catholic in name only ... and only for the votes (which most of us Catholics WILL NOT give him.)

Ryan was a Catholic breath of fresh air and is true to doctorine ... and good on him. He and Romney will absolutely get my vote.

God Bless,

Steve

Go read Wikepedia on Joe. I did while I watched the debate. He represents everything that is wrong with DC in his biography
My wife also use the terms "a smug pompous ass!" to describe Biden. However, people don't usually vote for a ticket based on #2.

I thik Ol' Joe just once again had things end-for-end - he was supposed to be the jaws of the pitbull.
© 24hourcampfire