Home
Debbie Wassermann Schulz thinks she's above the law. She thinks she can wave signs and disrupt traffic outside of a polling place without consequence

A group of sign-waving campaign ralliers comprised of both Democrat and Republican supporters outside an Aventura, Florida polling location witnessed Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz get involved in a heated altercation with an Aventura policeman after she apparently took issue with his request to not engage in campaign activities in the street which would hold up oncoming traffic.

She listened to the police officer�s respectful and reasonable request, but Wasserman Schultz continued to argue with the police officer, according to several people who witnessed the incident.

Wasserman Schultz was greeting voters and waiving her campaign signs on a street leading into the polling site and was obstructing traffic by stopping cars before they could even enter the parking area.

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw fit. Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a �well placed� phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority. Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

as I have said many times, rules are for the peons, not for those in charge. shocked
typical stupid libtard is all she is
Originally Posted by eh76
typical stupid libtard is all she is
You give her far too much credit. The laws are made for us, not the liberal elite.
Ah yes, the ruling class nobility.
I hope Hiz Honor told the cop to arrest that silly biotch and toss her stinkin' liberal azz in a holding cell with a few other drunks..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/deb...l-policeman-mayor-outside-polling-place/
There are some who would gladly invite her to play in that FL traffic
Is she married to a man or a woman?
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Is she married to a man or a woman?

To goofy notions.
Well she is wearing a wedding band which I know doesn't mean much in this day and age.
if TRH had been the cop he would have taught her to do the electric slide via taser!
I'd like to see her handuffed to Michelle Malkin, see what happens...LOL
Originally Posted by sse
I'd like to her handuffed to Michelle Malkin, see what happens...LOL

Screw that, I wanna be handcuffed to Michelle Malkin!
Think she'd be a little too rough on ya...
Yer point is? grin
Wasserman-Schultz is an altercation of DNA;a complete witless whack job.

You can tell looking at her eyes that she is insane.
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by sse
I'd like to her handuffed to Michelle Malkin, see what happens...LOL

Screw that, I wanna be handcuffed to Michelle Malkin!

I just heard that all the Fox News blondes want your cell #... cool
I guess there's no chance of Jar Jar Binks losing in her custom made district?
Originally Posted by sse
� I just heard that all the Fox News blondes want your cell #... cool

The Fox babes led me to believe that my capacity to fall in love with women was limitless � then Greta Van Susteren showed-up. Heck, I still have a crush on Domenica Davis.
>>Warning, grapic pic in link...<<

Wasserman Schultz Worries About Re-election as Democrats Drop Their Support
I would love to see the Democrat Mouth Piece voted out this election
Originally Posted by Redneck
I hope Hiz Honor told the cop to arrest that silly biotch and toss her stinkin' liberal azz in a holding cell with a few other drunks..

that's a rotten way to treat the drunks

Comment on the link KH posted:
grin grin grin - and still laughing here.............

Wool-Free Vision
Posted on October 31, 2012 at 10:41am

I think the reason she got so upset is because everyone she stopped kept trying to put candy in her bag.

Happy Halloween =)
Wool-Free Vision
Ah schit, coffee everywhere.
Originally Posted by TooDogs
Originally Posted by Redneck

that's a rotten way to treat the drunks
Didn't think of that.. You're right.. My apologies to the drunks..

I think LEO need more nightstick training.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Yep , maybe they could beat some ugly off that stupid Bitch
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Yep , maybe they could beat some ugly off that stupid Bitch

You could wear out a railroad tie trying that.
The police officer probably said "Good morning SIR,how can I help you!"
Originally Posted by bea175
Debbie Wassermann Schulz thinks she's above the law. She thinks she can wave signs and disrupt traffic outside of a polling place without consequence

A group of sign-waving campaign ralliers comprised of both Democrat and Republican supporters outside an Aventura, Florida polling location witnessed Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz get involved in a heated altercation with an Aventura policeman after she apparently took issue with his request to not engage in campaign activities in the street which would hold up oncoming traffic.

She listened to the police officer�s respectful and reasonable request, but Wasserman Schultz continued to argue with the police officer, according to several people who witnessed the incident.

Wasserman Schultz was greeting voters and waiving her campaign signs on a street leading into the polling site and was obstructing traffic by stopping cars before they could even enter the parking area.

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw fit. Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a �well placed� phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority. Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Nothing that a gas pedal, big tires, and a lot of torque couldn't fix...wink
It better have a heavy duty cankle proof bumper.
A treated 4x12 should do it. grin
You guys are funny. If Debbie was a Republican you all would jump that in a New York minute. laugh
Cruel and inhumane punishment �
� burning at the stake
� sex with Debbie Wassermann Schultz

(Heck, even conversation with Debbie Wassermann Schultz!)
Nope. I have a fail-safe mechanism. I'd pass out long before I drank myself into a set of beer goggles strong enough to focus the ugly off that bitch.
You guys are funny. If Debbie was a Republican you all would jump that in a New York minute. laugh

[Linked Image]

actually, ugly is ugly no matter the politics. Case in point....

[Linked Image]

and THAT'S a good picture of her.... sick
Isn't the family likeness uncanny?

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
....the mayor's a puzzy.

Nope. There's too much sound wisdom in what an old sourdough friend in Alaska advised me when I was about to get married �

"Don't let your pecker do your thinking for you. When all that business is over with, you still have to listen to them broads."
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

[Linked Image]

actually, ugly is ugly no matter the politics. Case in point....

[Linked Image]

and THAT'S a good picture of her.... sick

Okay, who's the Lady in the blue suit?
Virgina Foxx. Republican Congress woman...
To have the head of the national committee standing on the street waving signs, is like having a general put himself on kp. If that is a productive use of her time, they really have the wrong person in that job. It's ok by me, though. wink
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Wasserman-Schultz is an altercation of DNA;a complete witless whack job.

You can tell looking at her eyes that she is insane.

Good assessment! Even Medussa would run from blabbermouth Schultz!

But yeah, too bad the beotch wasn't allowed to continue playing in the Florida street!
Hmmm...I wonder if she's worried about losing her job?

Typical libtard thinking...rules are for them not me.
Originally Posted by sse
Geez, what a sight! We're going out for diner tonight, but my stomach's turned now. sick
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

"Don't let your pecker do your thinking for you. When all that business is over with, you still have to listen to them broads."
Ken, it's no wonder you're admired here, what with all the wisdom you share. laugh
I cant stand that cun*t. mad
© 24hourcampfire