Home
Israel drawn into Syria fighting for first time

JERUSALEM (AP) � Israel was drawn into the Syrian civil war for the first time on Sunday, firing warning shots into the neighboring country after a stray mortar shell from across the border hit an Israeli military post.

"Stray"?
Kinda like that 'stray' laser guided missile accidentally hit the French Embassy in Libya when we bombed em' back in the 80's.
Syria waited after the election, saw that the [bleep] blood suckers voted in a weak president and VOILA. I bet Bammy whispered into the ear of some of his Muslim Bros's as well.
Tell the Jews to shoot small. I'm rootin' for 'em.
It's been brewing a long time & an all out war in the middle east has been as inevitable & predictable an event I can think of. How far & wide it spreads is anybodys guess, but as long as nations/governments tolerate the bad behavior of Sharia law & Muslims in general, it's gonna continue...

Originally Posted by Plinker
Israel drawn into Syria fighting for first time

JERUSALEM (AP) � Israel was drawn into the Syrian civil war for the first time on Sunday, firing warning shots into the neighboring country after a stray mortar shell from across the border hit an Israeli military post.

"Stray"?

I bet it was a stray, Israel burn their asses and quit wasting ammo warning them
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Syria waited after the election, saw that the [bleep] blood suckers voted in a weak president and VOILA. I bet Bammy whispered into the ear of some of his Muslim Bros's as well.

This.... My guess, it's going to get way ugly fast.....
© 24hourcampfire