Home
Posted By: crossfireoops Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
The Dentist Of Jaipur

Pushkar and Pyara Singh are just like other dentists except for the absence of a formal office, fancy chairs, fans, servants, x-rays, and gadgets.

But who needs all that?

Link: http://devour.com/video/the-dentist-of-jaipur/
Posted By: hatari Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Shyt, evidently I've been doing it wrong all these years. RuralDoc, how about you?
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
What was that purple chit sick he mixed up in that dirty can, and than apparently injected that Lady with ?

GTC
WTF did he inject into that woman? Maybe I don't want to know.

I need to cancel all of my patients today and study these new techniques that will be required of me by the end of Obama's 2nd term.
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12

They don't charge any extra for the flies that are in literally everything including the patient's mouth.

The filth there is unreal.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Originally Posted by hatari
WTF did he inject into that woman? Maybe I don't want to know.

I need to cancel all of my patients today and study these new techniques that will be required of me by the end of Obama's 2nd term.

Ha!
Posted By: ruraldoc Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
I have no clue what that home brew that he was injecting into those people was.

At least it was a nice magenta shade,and if it looks good,it has to be good. That's what our President said, I quess Hatari didn't get the memo. grin
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
I just sent my wife that link. She has worked in the dental profession for over 40 years, and is a fanatic for cleanliness and proper sterilization in the office.

She is flat out going to fall out of her chair when she sees that. grin

The flies alone will have her gag reflex kicking in overtime.
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
grinThat's mean grin
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
grinThat's mean grin
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

At least it was a nice magenta shade,and if it looks good,it has to be good. That's what our President said, I quess Hatari didn't get the memo. grin

I think it's the same stuff I use in my shop

Link: http://www.clean-rite.com/purplepower_industrial_strength_cleaner_degreaser.html
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Damn,...just damn..!

Feel sorry for folks when that's their only option.!

The purple stuff looks to be disinfectant. Probably similar to that purple stuff in a can that we used to squirt on hogs after you cut em...
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinThat's mean grin

Considering what it's going to do to her appetite I'd better make sure she doesn't see it until after supper tonight. Otherwise pickins are gonna be mighty slim at the supper table. frown
I know oops knows how to work pliers and files. I bet he'd make a superb dentist.!
Posted By: shaman Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Prolly back in the day when barbers did tooth pullin', dentistry looked a lot like that around here.

Kind of makes ya long for the good ol' days, right?

Posted By: BarryC Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

At least it was a nice magenta shade,and if it looks good,it has to be good.

Purple Drank?
Posted By: JTPinTX Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Just sent that to a dentist friend of mine, I am sure he is going to love it.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
I do know a toolmaker who used to occasionally pull out his dentures, chuck them in a vise, and whittle on them with a die grinder. I looked out my office window one day and saw a bunch of red faced toolmakers who were trying not to laugh at him.
Back many years ago my wife was checking a guys dentures and noticed that they were way too small for his mouth. She asked him who made his dentures because they fit so badly that they couldn't be adjusted to fit his mouth.

The patient blushed, stammered around for a bit, and then finally fessed up: he was wearing his late mother's dentures. He needed a new set of teeth, and didn't think it made sense to bury a perfectly good set of teeth.
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
Back many years ago my wife was checking a guys dentures and noticed that they were way too small for his mouth. She asked him who made his dentures because they fit so badly that they couldn't be adjusted to fit his mouth.

The patient blushed, stammered around for a bit, and then finally fessed up: he was wearing his late mother's dentures. He needed a new set of teeth, and didn't think it made sense to bury a perfectly good set of teeth.
eek eek
I just put my autoclave up for sale on ebay, and ordered a 55 gallon drum of that universal liquid disinfectant/anesthetic.

I'm not buying latex/nitrile gloves by the truckload anymore, either.

Our glorious leader and messenger of the divine, BHO has finally convinced me that America does indeed suck, and the rest of the world is more advanced than we are. I can't wait for ObamaCare to change the very nature of the profession I love and have dedicated my life to so that it may provide universal access to treatment. This is Hope and Change! This is Forward! This IS the future, America, so stand up and embrace it.
You'd be surprised how many stories dentists and hygienists have about "community teeth" where husbands and wives or siblings share the same set of dentures.
that universal liquid disinfectant/anesthetic.

Oh, look at the bright side, that stuff is GREAT bore cleaner.

GTC
Posted By: WildWest Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Coming soon to a roadside stand by you. When 0-care kicks in, lots of people, will seek any kind of care they can get.The reality is they do provide those people a service they could not afford at the Doc's office. Supply and demand.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Those folks either have world class immune systems (likely) or they just crawl off and die quietly.

The 0care manual will refer to those techniques as sunshine (green) sterlilzation and fingerswipe disinfection. Only the highest grade of power purple will be used.

I am sure the govt. elite will set a good example and use these services first.
Posted By: norm99 Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
that universal liquid disinfectant/anesthetic.

Oh, look at the bright side, that stuff is GREAT bore cleaner.

GTC

grinwhich bore ? any that come to mind crazy
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
My favorite part is when the good doktorr cleans the grime off the hypodermic needle with his grubby fingers. "There, all squeaky clean now!"

He used to fix bikes too, y'know!

Posted By: 378Canuck Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/15/12
Don't laugh them Dentists will be setting up shop along with the Doctors in your country shortly. The health care system will not be able to support overpaid educated doctors you have now. You will see lots of them moving into USA shortly.
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Don't laugh them Dentists will be setting up shop along with the Doctors in your country shortly. The health care system will not be able to support overpaid educated doctors you have now. You will see lots of them moving into USA shortly.

I'm overpaid? Shyt, I must have missed that memo. Overtaxed? For sure! By Indian standards, far over-educated and over-skilled.

I suppose that when my profession is dominated by the dentists of Jaipur here at home, I'll just go on the dole and hunt more. BTW, who's going to be paying the taxes once I'm unemployed? Somebody has to make up for me.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/16/12
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
My favorite part is when the good doktorr cleans the grime off the hypodermic needle with his grubby fingers. "There, all squeaky clean now!"

He used to fix bikes too, y'know!

Doctor Feel Good's Bike Repair and Dentistry Clinic (we accept walk ins).

That DOES have a certain ring to it.

Special this week, 15 point safety maintenance check on your ride, 1 extraction or denture repair free, no extra charge.

Damn, .....I'm starting to think I missed my real calling.

GTC
Posted By: colodog Re: Dentists of Jaipur - 11/16/12
Hatari,
Have you wasted money on frivolous things such as Chairs and Lights too?
Shameful! cry That's me after treatment!
© 24hourcampfire